How to Send and Add Snapchat GIFs 100% The Easy Way
An easy yet powerful editor
Numerous effects to choose from
Detailed tutorials provided by the official channel
GIFs make texting so much more fun. You can express many emotions and include entertaining animations to give your messages a human touch. Users may share and receive GIFs on most social networking networks, and Snapchat is no exception. We'll show you how to send GIFs on Snapchat, whether you're an Android or iOS user, in this article.
This covers instructions on how to get GIFs in Snapchat and how to transmit GIFs in chat rooms and on Snapchat Stories updates. Let's get started.
Part 1 How to Send GIFs on Snapchat
Here is a simple step guide on how to send Snapchat GIF:
Step 1: Take a photo
Start your Snapchat app as usual and snap a photo or video.
Step 2: Tap the Sticker icon
From the row on the right side of the screen, tap the Sticker icon.
To add a GIF to your photo or video, scroll down and select one. You can also use the search option to locate more particular GIFs by entering a term or phrase.
Step 3: Drag GIF
Drag the GIF you added to the screen's desired location.
Pinch your screen to change the GIF's size as needed.
Step 4: Save and Share
You can then share your Snap with other social networking platforms by sending it to your Stories, friends/contacts, or just saving it to your gallery.
Part 2 How to Get GIFs on Snapchat Snaps and Messages?
Getting a GIF on Snapchat can be tasking, but here is a simple guide to achieving that.
Step 1: Make use of a Gboard.
Enter the chat of the friend or person to whom you want to send the GIF and maximize or open the keyboard using the text bar.
Step 2: Select the GIF you want.
Choose a GIF from the collection or catalog that you'd want to utilize and submit it.
You can use the same snap to apply many stickers. Drag and drop it on the trashcan icon to get rid of it.
Here's how to get Gboard on your Android device if it didn't come with it:
• Download the Gboard from the Play Store or whichever playstore you want.
• Go to Settings> System> Languages and Input> Virtual Keyboard and select it.
• Double-check that Gboard is selected as your primary keyboard.
After that, grant any permissions it requires so that you can use it right away in Snapchat.
Now that it's as simple as it gets, let's send comparable GIFs utilizing iOS devices.
For iPhone users, you must first download and install the giphy app on your phone. Once you have successfully set the giphy app as your default keyboard, you can send Snapchat GIFs chat by following the steps below:
Step 1: Press the Globe icon
Continuously press and hold the globe icon to the left of the space bar to reveal the available keyboard, then choose a specific or favorite GIF from the giphy list.
Step 2: Find GIF
Find the GIF you wish to send and tap it to copy it.
Step 3: Paste GIF
Return to the conversation, paste the GIF into the text box, and press the send button.
For those who don't know how to use the Giphy app on their iPhones or iPads, read the following instructions:
• Go to the Settings menu and pick the General icon.
•To see your keyboard options, go to the keyboard setting and tap it.
• To see the accessible keyboard, tap on the part labelled keyboard.
• Select Add a New Keyboard.
• The Giphy keyboard will undoubtedly be among the third-party keyboards.
• Once you've included or added the keyboard, it'll appear in the "active keyboard" section.
• Select the Allow Full Access option.
Have you heard of Filmora before? I'm afraid not, Wondershare Filmora Video Editor is a video editing program that allows you to edit videos in various ways.
It's exciting and amusing to make your animated GIF from any video or photo. Due to their large size, video scenes might be challenging to manage, but GIFs are perfect for profile posts and sharing with friends as simple jokes.
However, if you wish to create a GIF online, Filmora's online meme maker is the ideal choice. You may use it to make a watermark-free photo, GIF, and video memes. It is free to use, and there is no need to register. You can change the text size, color, and position when you're altering a caption. You can also add text to the inside or outside in a GIF.
GIFs may be created from a collection of static photographs or even moving movies, and the process is effortless enough for anyone to do. We recommend Wondershare Filmora for you to complete this task quickly and easily. The rationale for this suggestion is the software tool's user-friendly and engaging interface. You can soon mix a lot of stills into GIFs or convert small videos into GIFs with Filmora. What's more, the Filmora platform enables easy modification of GIFs, with users able to add overlays, components, and text to their GIFs.
● Key Takeaways from This Episode →
● You must have gotten one or two tips on how to send and add Snapchat GIFs, all that is for you is to grab your phone, be it an Android or iOS, and make your chat, conversations, photos, and videos more interesting by making use of GIFs on Snapchat.
● iPhone users must ensure that the Giphy app is installed to achieve this. It is also important to note that you can create your exciting GIFs using Wondershare Filmora, and this can help you easily create an awesome GIF in no time. Get to it!!