How to Animate - Adobe Animate Tutorial for All
An easy yet powerful editor
Numerous effects to choose from
Detailed tutorials provided by the official channel
Now, since the tool has too many elements to understand, it's always a good strategy to start your journey with a dedicated Adobe Animate CC tutorial.
In today's guide, we are going to introduce a few of these tutorials so that you can easily start creating animations in Adobe Animate CC, even if you have zero prior experience with the software.
Part 1 Is Adobe Animate Good for Beginners?
When people start their careers as graphic designers, they always struggle to pick the right tool to accompany them during their journey. Since there are too many options to choose from, beginners always end up comparing a tool with other available options. They even weigh the pros and cons of each animation software individually to make the best decision. The same is the case with Adobe Animate. Many beginners want to know if Adobe Animate is the right animation software to get started as a professional graphic designer.
Since the Adobe community continues to grow rapidly, you’ll also be able to find a variety of Adobe Animate tutorials quite easily.
So, as far as beginner-friendliness is concerned, Adobe Animate is a complete winner that anyone can use to create stunning animations, designs, and templates right on their PCs.
Part 2 How Do You Animate in Adobe Animation?
1. Introduction to Adobe Animate
For complete beginners, there's nothing better than a one-stop tutorial that provides a detailed insight into the basics of Adobe Animate and helps them get familiar with different elements of the software.
Well, this 2 hours 30 minutes long YouTube Adobe Animate tutorial by TipTut is what you need to start your journey with the software. The tutorial involves everything, starting from the simple setup to creating your first animation. You can either download this tutorial on your system or watch it online to understand the basic workflow of Adobe Animate.
● Learn how to set up a project in Adobe Animate.
● Adjusting the elements (such as frame rate) of your first animation.
● Completing your first animation using colors, gestures, and simple movement.
2. Creating HTML Banner Ads
Apart from regular 2D animations, some designers also use Adobe Animate to create dedicated banner ads for their marketing campaigns using HTML 5. This will be a pretty useful Adobe Animate tutorial PDF for anyone who wants to join a marketing firm or plan exclusive marketing campaigns for his own products/services.
● Learn how to build HTML banner ads from scratch.
● Get familiar with the overall process of publishing a banner ad on platforms like Google AdWords.
● Understand how to keep the file size of a banner down to keep it optimized.
3. Animate CC Game Development
As we mentioned earlier, some people also use Adobe Animate to design games. If you want to follow the same career, this Adobe Animate CC tutorial is for you.
All the games developed in Adobe Animate are designed in HTML 5 and are usually web-based. By the end of this tutorial, you would have built a fully-functional game in Adobe Animate.
● Creating the game world.
● Understanding CreateJS Overview in Adobe Animate CC.
● Building in-game assets and configuring their unique features.
4. 2D Animation for Beginners
This is another useful Adobe Animate tutorial for all the beginners out there. Compiled by Walt Wonderwolk, the tutorial is separated into 12 parts in which he has explained different features of Adobe Animate in detail.
● Designing graphic vectors in Adobe Animate.
● Each feature is explained with a respective example.
● Learn how to add sounds to your animations to make them visually appealing.
5. Adobe Animate for Social Media
Being a feature-packed animation software, you can also use Adobe Animate to create content for your social media profiles. To do this, however, you must be familiar with all the necessary features of the tool. This 1.5 hours long tutorial will help you get familiar with features such as the tweening system that'll help you turn regular social media posts into stunning animations.
● Designing simple assets and designs for social media.
● Exporting GIFs and Animated Videos.
● Customizing stills and motion graphics in Adobe Animate.
● Adobe Animate boasts different applications, ranging from simple 2D animations to game designing
● Since Adobe Animation is an extensive software, it’ll always be a wise decision to get started with Adobe Animate tutorials.
● After you have compiled designs/animations in Adobe Animate, Wondershare Filmora Pro will help you enhance its overall quality.