- • Wedding tips
- 1.1 Wedding Video Editing – How to Edit Wedding Videos
- 1.2 Wedding Card Messages: Wording Samples for a Wedding Card
- 1.3 Best camera for Wedding videos
- 1.4 Wedding video ideas
- 1.5 How to shoot Wedding videos
- 1.6 How to choose Wedding video editor
- 1.7 Best Wedding video editing software
- 1.8 Wedding video effects
- 1.9 Songs to add on Wedding videos
- 1.10 Music for Wedding
- 1.11 Father daughter wedding songs
Wedding Card Messages: Wording Samples for a Wedding Card
Listening to a wedding songs playlist, holding a pen and thinking what should I write on this wedding card? A card message comes up to your mind: "Congrats on the wedding". Isn't it just a little too boring?
Or you'd still rather follow the classic route to write a card, you will get inspired from different types of wedding card message ideas we compiled for you below.
These wedding card wording samples will be divided into categories to help you find suitable wedding card messages quickly. Enjoy.
If you want it to be a more creative, unique, and funny or sentimental way to convey your best wishes to that special friend or family of yours, a video card combined with photos, videos and wedding wishes would be worth a try.
There are many easy-to-use and yet powerful video making tools with quite a lot of beautiful wedding themes that can be relied on to help do the work. Steps involved are rather easy: choose a theme, import photos/video clips, add text, done! Here we recommend Wondershare Filmora. Here's what the wedding card looks like created with it.
Created by Wondershare Filmora
- Classic Wedding Card Message Samples
- Wedding Card Messages for Friends
- Funny Wedding Card Messages
- Christian Wedding Card Messages
Classic Wedding Card Messages
1. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
2. To the Bride and Groom - May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
3. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
4. Best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness.
5. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
6. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
7. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
8. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
9. Here's to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
10. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
Wedding Card Messages for Friends
1. Marriage is a chance to be an example of the love that our creator has shown us.
2. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
3. As over the top weddings can be, it is the words and the commitment that will last more than a day.
4. Wish you every happiness - today, tomorrow and always.
5. Congratulations and thank you for letting my family and I be a part of your joyous day. May your marriage bring you more joy than anyone can ever imagine.
6. Wish you two an abundance of love and happiness.
7. For the Bride and Groom Wishing you love in your hearts, joy in your home.
8. May your marriage be blessed with faith, joy, and love.
9. To have and to hold, from this day forward - Best Wishes on Your Wedding Day.
Funny Wedding Card Messages
1. Whoever thought the idea of matching up people for life has a sick sense of humor, but must be a genius.
2. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life
3. A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he's finished.
4. Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.
5. All marriages are happy. It's living together afterwards that is difficult.
6. 'Til death do us part' isn't really that big of a commitment as old as you two are.
7. Marriage is all about driving each other crazy; old people just prefer to drive slower.
8. Marriage - a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry & the remaining chapters written in prose.
9. If there's one important key to a successful marriage, it's sharing - the sharing of responsibility, of emotions, of souls, but most important, of the TV remote control.
10. A good marriage is where two people love each other and decide to screw everything up by forcing themselves to stay together through anything.
Christian Wedding Card Messages
1. What God has joined together, Let no one put asunder. Wish you every happiness, may all your dreams come true. Congratulations!
2. Best Wishes to a Special Couple - Love that is planted by God grows deeper, stronger, and more beautiful, nourished by His love and warmed by His Word. Congratulations.
3. We are praying that God guides you in your new adventure. May God pour out blessings on you two.
4. My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
5. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
6. With prayers for your promise of eternity
7. Take care of each other and God bless.
8. Wishing you all the best as you share your life together, may God fill you with many blessings.
9. A man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
You can create stunning wedding videos with text, filter, transition effects. It's compatible with all popular video, photo formats and easily shared
by Ollie Mattison Feb 22, 2023 14:41 PM
Search ends here as we recommend the best wedding video editing software that make your wedding video look like a pro with fancy effects and powerful features.
by Ollie Mattison Feb 22, 2023 14:41 PM
Choosing the best digital cameras & camcorders for your wedding video.
by Ollie Mattison Feb 23, 2023 14:42 PM