Our globe is filled up with the talented people who are making different shades of creativity. The credit also goes to the built-in featured tools which empowers the people to show their creative ideas and present them in a better way.
In this era, the world has completely transformed and social media is playing its vital role. A few years back, we can hardly send or receive messages and can make calls from phones. But today, there are hundreds of social media platforms that are interconnected and can perform a lot more than just messaging and calls. The Tik Tok is one of them and you can easily edit your videos at the palm of our hand.
How to Add Photos to Tik Tok Video Directly
Today I am going to discuss few things about the Tik Tok including how to add pictures to the video directly. However, it is pretty simple and you can accomplish the skill of making Tik Tok videos professionally after reading this article.
So lets dive in…
Before you start editing the video or pictures, it is important to download the Tik Tok app on your device and make an account. Although, you can get access to your Tik Tok with local browser and without downloading the application.
Your pictures will be displayed automatically one by one and you can add animations, music, or voiceover, and can even add effects and transitions to the video.
. Let us get started.
1. Adding a Picture from Effects.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and press that + sign.
- Select the large red icon Camera to take short video.
- Hit the Effects tab at the left of the Record button.
- Click on the green screen.
Here you can select the different effects.
- Now you can take your selfie or take a photo and if you want to choose the photo from the album, you can add that way.
- Hit the effect shown below and you can make your picture size smaller, larger and you can also move it on the screen.
Now click on the Next button and hit the Post button.
So, that’s how you can add photos to your Tik Tok videos and can easily edit to make them eye catching.
Here you will get a few options to add photos to your pictures.
2. Adding a Picture via Uploading.
- Open the Tik Tok app and hit the “+”
- The interphase will change and you will see a large red button in the center.
- Tap that Camera button and directly take a shot.
- Tap on the Photos to select the Image you want to upload.
- Click the
- After editing the images select the Post
3. Adding a picture via Photo Template.
Here is another way to add pictures to your video that is the Photos Template. You will use the pre-designed images.
- Open the Tik Tok app and hit the “+” sign.
- Select the Templates button from the lower bottom of the screen.
- Select the desired Template from the list and it will be downloaded.
- Now select the Photos icon under the Templates icon. You will be referred to the gallery.
- Select the desired image and after complete editing hit the Post
Using Wonder Share Filmora 11.
The rising tendency toward making the Tik Tok videos has proven that filmmaking is not difficult but the emerging number of professional video editors has made it more simple. Tik Tok is the fastest growing and amazing social media platform so one should make sure to make a video that stands out from the crowd. For this, I am introducing a very professional but easy-to-use application “Wonder Share Filmora 11”.
Filmora 11 is one of the most powerful video editors and allows you to edit videos from smartphones, DSLRs, and all types of digital cameras. It provides hundreds of eye-catching visual and audio effects.
Adding a photo to the Tik Tok video.
Before you start the editing process, organize your Media Library. Most of the time our library is flooded with excess pictures and it consumes a lot of time to select the right photos. However, it is not a compulsory step but you can do it to enjoy your editing. So let’s get started!
- Open the Filmora 11 and click on the New Project.
- Import the video file and the photo you want to add. You can drag and drop the image and click on the Import button to get the image.
- Set the same Aspect Ratio and Resolution for both the video and the image.
- Drag the video and drop it into the timeline.
- Now drag the image and drop it above the video track.
In the above screenshot, you can see the image is added to the video. You can further edit it to set it in the proper position you want.
- Drag the image in the timeline and place it at the point you want.
- You can extend or cut the length of the image.
- In the same way, you can directly resize your image in the preview window.
- Drag the edge of the photo and resize it. You can also move it to adjust the placement of the image.
Besides this, you have a wide range of customizable options.
- Double click on the picture in the preview window.
- You will see the Image editing panel on the left side to edit more professionally.
- Hit on the Transform under the Basic
- You can rotate, flip, scale and change the position of the image.
- Select the compositing tab and hit the Blending Mode, you can change the color of the added image. I have selected Linear light, you can select anyone from the drop-down list.
- Here you can change the opacity of the image.
You can even further edit your image by adding Effects, Transitions, Text, overlays, filters, and many more to make it interesting and eye-catching.
- Hit the green Export button in the center of the window.
- Set the Name, Resolution, Frame Rate, Duration, and Format of the video.
- Click on the Auto Highlight and open the drop-down list.
- Click on 15s (Tik Tok) under the upload section.
- Now select the Export button.
Using Kapwing for Online.
We will use Kapwing’s online video editor to add photos to the videos and then upload them on Tik Tok. You just need to do is to have a good internet connection and a browser. You can use the Kapwing on your iPhone, Android, Windows, Tablet, etc. so let’s get started…
- Open the Kapwing App in your browser.
- Click on start editing to proceed and you will find the window below
- Click the upload tab or paste the URL to add a video.
Once you have added a video;
- Click on the upload tab to add the picture to the video.
- Here you can edit your image and hit the Publish tab.
Using BeeCut for Mac.
Bee Cut is a very powerful and easy-to-use application, especially for Mac users. However, it can be installed on iOS, Android, and Windows. Although, its interphase is simple but has many advanced features that make your video stand out. Let’s start,
- Install the Bee Cut app from the app store.
- After the download completes, hit the “Next step” and select the desired Aspect ratio for your Tik Tok video.
- Enjoy amazing editing of your Tik Tok video in this interphase shown down below.
- Once you are done with editing, hit the Export button and share your Tik Tok with family and friends.
Using Inshot for Android.
Inshot is another powerful all-in-one video editor tool. It is one of the most popular video editors among social media influencers. It provides very easy and professional tools for Tik Tok users. You can make your precious moments into an amazing video within a few minutes and a few clicks. The good thing about the app is, that it is used on your smartphone and you can edit by simply dragging and dropping. Inshot is not recommended for long videos, it experiences glitches so, and it works perfectly for the Tik Tok because it has short videos.
FAQS on Dealing with Pictures on TikTok
- How to add a Profile photo or video on Tik Tok?
- Tap on
- Hit Edit profile.
- Select Change Photo or Change Video.
- Take a Photo or Upload it from the gallery. A photo should be 20x20 pixels.
- Why can’t you upload Images on the Tik Tok?
- Don’t have a good internet
- Don’t have the latest version of the app.
- Check your Permission settings.
- How to add Text after adding Pictures on Tik Tok?
- Tap the Text at the bottom of the editing screen.
- Select the desired font, color, and background of your text.
- Tap on the text to set the position over the image.
- How do I link Google Photos to Tik Tok?
- Open the Google photos app on your device.
- Select a photo you want to share.
- Tap Share under Share to apps select Tik Tok.
- Click on Create link.