- • How to Edit Videos for YouTube
- 1. Overview of YouTube Video Editor
- 2. YouTube Video Editor Guide+
- 2.1 How to Use YouTube Video Editor
- 2.2 How to Use YouTube Enhancements Tool
- 2.3 How to Edit Title, Description, and Tags
- 2.4 How to Edit Audio on YouTube
- 2.5 How to Add Logo or Watermark
- 2.6 How to Edit the Video Length on YouTube
- 2.7 How to Edit Uploaded YouTube Videos
- 2.8 How to Remove YouTube Videos
- 2.9 How to Add Music to YouTube Video
- 2.10 How to Edit Channel Description
- 2.11 How To Add Custom Thumbnails
- 2.12 How to Blur Faces or Objects
- 2.13 How to remove black bars from existing videos
- 2.14 What is YouTube Creative Commons
- 2.15 Standard YouTube License vs. Creative Commons
- 2.16 How to Add YouTube Annotations and Cards
- 2.17 How to Change the Privacy Setting
- 2.18 How to Add Subtitles and Closed Captions
- 3. Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- 4. Editing in Hot Editors
- 5. Tools for Customizing YouTube Channel
- 6. Editing on Different Devices
- 7. Advanced Editing Tips
- 8. YouTube Ultimate Guide
Video Color Correction for YouTube Beauty
As a YouTube video creator, especially a YouTube beauty, you must know how important the video color correction is. In case you want to make your YouTube video look more vibrant or pop out the colors of your video, knowing the basics of video color correction will certainly help you. In this article, we are going to show you how to correct your YouTube videos with 3 different video editing software.
You may also like: Color Correction vs Color Grading >>
Video Color Correction for YouTube Beauty
1. By using Wondershare Filmora
There are multiple professional color correction/grading software options for you to choose like DaVinci Resolve or Red Giant Colorista, but, to be honest, they are very difficult to get along with. Wondershare Filmora is an easy to use video editing software available both on Win and Mac which can help you make your video cinematic within a few clicks.
Color correction with Wondershare Filmora
Wondershare Filmora can be used to adjust the color of your video. To do this, select your target video and drag it to the timeline. You will see a video editing window and four parameters i.e. Saturation, brightness, contrast, and hue.
Brightness settings can be used to adjust the overall look of your video. In case your video seems to be too dark or bright, you can take the cursor to the slider and adjust the color manually.
Saturation helps you control how much you want the color of your video pop out. The color can be faded or enhanced through this setting.
Contrast settings help to adjust the difference in color and brightness in different parts of the video.
Color grading with Wondershare Filmora
Hit the button Advanced at the lower corner, then a powerful color grading window will pop up, and you can explore your options.
In this tool, you can adjust the white balance, temperature, tint, and more.
2. By Using Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Adobe Speed Grade is a software intelligently designed to fix all the color issues of your video and helps you make your videos look more stylish. Using it, you can make your video cooler or warmer by adjusting the RGB. It has a temperature slider as well which helps you adjust the overall color of video. The adjustments of highlights, shadows and midtones can also be done for accurate representation of colors in your video. Various trackball and slider controls are available in this software which gives you a large variety of options to experiment with colors of your digital video. Using this software, you can even add different film stock effects which give a traditional film appearance to your video. What else do you need? This software has a lot in store to fit your demands. Go for it!
3. By Using Final Cut Pro
Final Cut Pro lets you adjust your video color with the help of a tool called the Color Board. There are a lot of tools available in The Color section for adjusting the color of your video clip. The first option is of “Balance” which lets you alter the brightness of video. You can also try the option of “Match Color” which lets you match one video clip’s color settings with another. You can be as creative as you want to be by adjusting the brightness, saturation and RGB values of your video with this software. It will not disappoint with the outstanding output.
You may also like: Color grading and correction in Final Cut Pro >>
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>