As we all agree, YouTube is the most dominant content provider on the internet. And, most of us rely on YouTube for creating or streaming video content. However, streaming playlists on YouTube can drain your data, and sometimes the internet connection can mess up the whole experience. However, you can always download YouTube playlist to enjoy pause-free streaming. Such downloaded YouTube playlists can be streamed limitlessly anywhere without an internet connection.
Now, with the advent of the YouTube playlist downloader apps, saving your favorite playlists with a single click has been made easier.
This article will show you how to convert a YouTube playlist to MP3 or MP4.
Part 1: How to Download YouTube Playlist for Free
If you are looking for a powerful YouTube playlist downloader, ddownr is your best bet. With ddownr, you can easily and instantly batch download YouTube playlist. Moreover, you can customize the output format.
Here are the steps to use this easy-going YouTube playlist downloader.
1. Open ddownr.com on your web browser.
2. Copy the YouTube playlist’s link.
3. Paste the copied URL into the text box on ddownr and click on Download. Then, select the output format.
4. The selected playlist will start loading. Upon completion, click on Download, and you will be directed to another window. Note that you can download multiple playlists together.
5. In this window, tap on Download.
6. Finally, the process to convert YouTube to MP3 or any other format selected will start and save the playlist to your device upon completion.
Part 2: Bonus Tip-How to Make Your Own YouTube Video
An easy way to craft your own engaging YouTube videos is through the very powerful video editor, Wondershare Filmora. With an incredibly simple and user-friendly interface, Filmora offers a wide array of professional-grade tools. With a single click, you can add keyframe animations or motion graphics to your videos. Also, a variety of aesthetics filters and overlays further enhance and make the videos perfect.
1. First, download and install Wondershare Filmora on your PC and launch it. On the main interface, click on the File tab and tap on Import Media Files.
2. After importing, drag and drop the media file/s to the timeline. From the Audio tab, select a song to compliment your video or just import your own music.
3. In the Titles tab, there are a variety of animated text templates. Choose one and add it to the timeline above the video track. Double-click on the title in the timeline to customize the text, font, color, style, size, and much more.
4. From the Transition tab, add dynamic and cinematic transitions to your video.
5. You can select some striking Filters from the Effects You can also adjust the duration of the filter by dragging the filter in the timeline.
6. Choose a creative Overlay like frame, old film, or damaged film from the Effects.
7. From the Elements tab, you can add animation, stickers, or emojis or make your video more compelling.
8. Finally, click on Export. Customize the resolution and either save the file locally or export it to your social media account.
Finally, you can enjoy unlimited and hassle-free streaming anytime and anywhere. Thanks to the YouTube playlist downloader, all your favorites can be saved to your device and even shared to other devices.
The ddownr YouTube playlist downloader is sure to make your life easier and your streaming experiences seamless. No need to download every song separately or worry about unsafe sites. With ddownr, you can quickly download YouTube playlist, and that too for free. And no matter which device you are using, this YouTube playlist downloader works fine on a variety of commonly used devices. So, go ahead and start using the ultimate YouTube playlist downloader.
Shanoon Cox is a writer and a lover of all things video.
Follow @Shanoon Cox
Other Recommend Products
Easy-to-use and powerful video editor for all creators.