Remixing a musical piece's sound can give it an entirely new life. Whether it is about adding a surround sound or stereo-quality effect to a song or revising it for nightclubs, many music producers focus on this process heavily.
However, the conventional route of carefully rearranging the instrumentation, adjusting sound effects, and other such steps take much time and effort. You can use a reliable DJ App & AI Mixer for automatic and high-quality sound editing.
In this post, you will learn about the top software choices available with this functionality.
In this article
What are the Best DJ App & AI Mixer Options Available?
Indeed, some software types are available that work with high-powered and modern artificial intelligence for adjusting music composition style, structure, and more. Here are some of the top DJ App & AI Mixer types options that you should seriously consider.
In the context of the best DJ App & AI Mixer to use, Mixonset is one of the apps you should consider trying out. The software integrates with top streaming providers like iTunes, Spotify, and Apple Music. Users can instantly activate the Smart Mix function to work on their playlists using smoother transitions between clips through this connection.
The AI functionality here easily detects song highlights and prepares suitable crossfades automatically. Plus, you will get filters to apply for customized editing as well.
Compatible OS: iOS
Cost: Free with upgrades starting at USD 4.99.
- Smart Mix functionality instantly analyses selected songs from top streaming apps for automatic mixing.
- Use filters for DJ beat adjustments.
- Adjust sound parameters with features like BPM.
- High-grade AI creates smooth crossfades.
2. edjing Mix
edJing Mix is one the best apps available for high-quality music mixing processes online. You can access the app to set multiple handpicked tracks for instant mixing or connect your audio playlists or tracks from other accounts.
The software includes advanced DJ mixer features for high-grade customization, like FX options and Smart EQ functionality. Overall, you can use advanced features like a key lock, pitch control, and automated BPM detection here.
Compatible OS: Android, iOS
Cost: Free with upgrades starting at USD 7.99.
- Compatible with high-grade service providers for music access, like Soundcloud and TIDAL.
- Smart EQ feature for instant vocal and instrumental sound isolation.
- Wide Audio Spectrum and Little Audio Spectrum are supported.
- Get high-grade audio FX options, like Filter, Reverse, Steel, etc.
3. DJ Studio 5
Another top-quality DJ App and AI Mixer option that you should consider is the Android-based DJ Studio 5 application. Here, users get a dual virtual turntable structure with cross-fader support. Plus, more advanced features are here, like a unique scratch engine, etc.
You can access your connected music library for songs and browse by filtering the artist, album, etc. Activate them for automatic mixing and customize them using the tools and effects available here.
Compatible OS: Android
- A build-in recorder is available for live recording.
- Get ten types of sample pads that you can customize.
- Beat-centric and IN/OUT loops.
- Eight types of sound effects are available.
4. djay Pro
The DJ Pro AI Windows app, alongside its versions on operating devices, is a high-quality native DJ mixing software. You can access foundational-level DJ-oriented functions and advanced four-deck mixing functions here.
The software also includes an in-built music library, where you can listen to songs, save queue/history, and view in expanded mode. Advanced-level DJ tools like looping, cue points, slip mode, etc., are also available.
Compatible OS: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
Cost: Free with upgrades starting at USD 6.99.
- Works to provide an immersive experience for users with low-latency sound files.
- Automixing support here for transition adjustments, etc.
- Robust DJ interface with a sampler, waveform, turntables, and more.
- Instant preview of songs in the music library.
If you want to use a straightforward DJ AI, then RaveDJ is one of the best ones to try out. This online tool allows users to add two or more songs from Spotify or YouTube for integrated mashups or DJ set prep work.
You can even add a full playlist and then activate the combination process, which the intuitive AI will carry out with precision.
Compatible OS: web-based
- Add songs from YouTube directly or via URL.
- Create a mashup of two songs.
- Add many songs and create a full DJ set.
- See other mashups on the platform.
6. Pacemaker - AI DJ app
Pacemaker AI DJ app is another noteworthy software to consider when looking for a high-quality DJ AI mixer. Here, users can sync the Spotify or Apple Music library with the app and easily create high-grade mixes with other users.
Users find it simple to view the tracks from top record labels and utilize waveform-based settings to adjust. For detailed editing work, you have to access the Studio section.
Compatible OS: iOS
Cost: Free with upgrades starting at USD 4.99
- High-quality library of varying tracks.
- Get Live Effects like 8-bit, Whitenoise, Loop, etc.
- Precise sound mixing and editing parameters like beat, bar, and phrase.
- Easy to adjust waveforms for audio mixing.
Overall, multiple software types are available that make it simple to create high-grade sound remixes using AI technology. You should study the features of the AI-based DJ mixers carefully to understand what benefits you can expect from them. Try them out for the best results, and then make your choice.
1. How does an AI mixer typically work?An AI DJ mixer typically analyses the original track like a human DJ would and then plan the next record that will play in continuation. After choosing the form, the algorithm in such programs processes the notes to make changes like tempo, beat, pitch, and other adjustments.
2. What are the main features of DJ mixers?
You need to know the important features of DJ mixers to choose the right software for the task properly. The following are some points to prioritize:
- Channel fading feature
- Master fader
- Effects library
- Transition filters