Top 10 Best video stabilizers for iPhone in 2017
Most of cameramen’s stay annoyed with the shaky footage recordings. Even if you have high camera quality phone then also shots become trembling, especially when they are captured on the go. But don’t worry, tremendous growth in technology has made everything easier in human life. You can gain better quality for all your memories with stabilizer tools. They are many in numbers, developed by many companies but as your moments with friends and family are precious so here we are going to discuss about some of the best recommendations. If you are using iPhone and have a dream of developing fantastic videos and shots all the time, then pick any of these reliable tools. If you find any better Stabilizer for iPhone, just leave a comment below.
Top 10 Best Video Stabilizer for iPhone
#1. DJI Osmo Mobile
DJI is well known for its awesome series of drones but you will definitely love to use their impressive camera accessories. With a 3 axis type gimbal system, Osmo Mobile is recommended as best stabilizer for getting better results over vibrations and jumpy shoots. It can help you to gain professional level smoothness for all videos and photos with its ability to track subjects with higher control over movements.
- Active track controls for targeted subjects.
- Designed with motion timelapse feature.
- Possesses detailed panoramas that can instantly boost quality of shoots.
- It supports LiveStreaming abilities.
This stabilizer is compatible with iPhone 7 Plus to iPhone SE and with Smartphones having width between 58.6 mm and 84.8 mm with maximum thickness up to 8.4 mm.
- Impressive quality.
- Reliable and smooth Gimbal performance.
- Many accessories are included within package.
- It possesses so many interesting features like Time Lapse and Active Track adjustments.
- You will find DJI Go app little annoying with its buggy nature.
- Bobbling effect is so common.
- Shuddering is often observed.
- This stabilizer unit is expensive option for beginners.
Watch the video below to check what Osmo Mobile can do for you with your iPhone
#2.Feiyu SPG Plus Gimbal Rig
Feiyu SPG Plus Gimbal Rig can assist you to collect free floating, highly stabilized and professional quality videos from iPhone. With this 3 axis type, well crafted handheld gimbal, users can easily rotate their phone in any desired direction while keeping their phone well aligned in vertical or horizontal recording mode. Professionals love this SPG plus gimbal due to its ability to allow 100 degree rolling, 320 degree tilting and limitless panning.
- This Gimbal comes with dual handle.
- It offers intelligent face tracking.
- Time lapse shooting ability is really appreciable.
- Intelligent vertical mode is best for crazy live streamers.
- Auto shift between vertical and horizontal modes.
This tools extends supports to almost all iPhone platforms like iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone along with GoPro Hero Cameras, Samsung Note series and all other phones having with between 55 mm and 83 mm with 110 to 220 grams weight.
- Its unique sliding arm type mechanism helps to balance iPhones perfectly over Gimbal.
- Follow Me technology can be used with Feiyu ON app.
- Offers single tap control over Panning Lock and Panning Follow modes.
- Too heavy for carrying when travelling.
- App sometines does not have response on iOS platform.
- It is difficult to calibrate for beginners.
#3.Zhiyun Smooth 2
This popular 3 axis gimbal is capable enough to serve your stabilization needs with high quality results. It allows users to enjoy controls from far end via dedicated remote application and one can also enjoy 360 degree rotation without any disturbance in video. Professionals rate its battery life one of the best feature because it can serve up to 3 to 4 hours with ease.
- Zero Noise feature is most loved by professionals.
- It offers 360 degree rotation with perfect stabilization.
- Designed with smart face track option.
This Stabilizer is compatible with all smartphones having size less than 6.0 inch.
- Lightweight but solid design.
- Offers impressive stabilization mode options.
- Users can enjoy Bluetooth connectivity with the help of dedicated app.
- It offers great battery life.
- App is designed with infrequent instructions.
- It’s too expensive as a phone accessory.
#4.Fotodiox Freeflight Moto 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
Here is a compact, lightweight and well designed GoPro special Stabilizer for you. It allows single hand operation while ensuring high image/video quality. You will love to use its remote control type holder and the lockable handle with auto calibration system. This waterproof device can go on adventurous trips with you.
- Impressive 3 axis stabilization feature with Pan, Roll and Tilt control.
- Can handle all shaky footsteps, vibrations and other recording movements.
- Auto calibration option make it highly suitable for beginners.
It works perfectly with GoPro Hero cameras, Smartphones as well as iPhones.
- It can maintain smoothness even at rough locations.
- You will really love its comfortable grip.
- Non slip performance is ensured with its safety strap.
- It causes huge burden on wrist.
#5.Lanparte HHG 01 Handheld Gimbal
This well designed gimbal is best choice for travellers due to its lightweight, compact and easy to use structure. Note that it is not just a simple mechanical model rather it has high class advanced abilities and this is the major cause behind its higher price point. It has auto calibration ability and takes few seconds to setup with rechargeable battery unit.
- Offers high quality 3 axis stabilization for Pan, Roll and Tilt.
- Comes with superior gesture control feature.
- Sturdy housing and non-slip type grip are best additions to design
This model is compatible with smartphones ranging between width 2.2 inches to 2.5 inches. You can easily connect iPhone 5s, 5, 4s, 4 and iPhone 6+ like devices to this gimbal.
- Highly secure and comfortable grip.
- It offers long battery life.
- Designed with sturdy and solid design.
- Costly as compared to competitors containing similar kind of features.
#6. Steadicam Smoothee
This lightweight stabilizer can completely remove all vibrations from your footage. Steradicam Smoothee is commonly used by sports lovers as it can develop quality videos for those action movements. It is designed with sturdy metal and the grip makes it highly comfortable to use on rough locations.
- Designed with professional like stabilization system.
- Comes with steep learning curve.
- Users love its agile, compact and lightweight design.
- It is adaptable to rough situations.
It is rated as an universal smartphone adapter that offers wide connectivity to devices like GoPro cameras, Windows Nokia, HTC, Samsung, iPhone 7 and 7s Plus etc.
- Robust and solid design.
- Impressive stabilization mechanism.
- Offers proper balancing for trim knobs.
- Expensive solution.
#7.Wenpod SP1 Handheld Smartphone Stabilizer
This professional quality stabilizer is developed with lightweight design and is capable enough to offer higher durability. This gimbal is designed with high quality metal and design is processed as per latest technologies. You will be glad to know that it allows users to enjoy 360 degree view with added stabilization.
- Easy adjustments over shooting angles make it suitable for action photography.
- Easy to use design.
It is compatible with wide range of cameras including smartphones having screen size up to 5.5 inches.
- It offers wider compatibility options.
- Much easier to use.
- Shooting angle can be customized
- It cannot be attached to heavy phones.
#8. Glide Gear Cellfie Stabilizer
This stabilizer is not designed to capture selfies but who can stop crazy photogenic users. This product is designed with stainless steel finish and anodized aluminium ads more beauty to its design.
- Designed with anodized aluminium and stainless steel finish that looks impressive.
- Offers smart control facility from remotely connected phones.
This stabilizer can also be used with GoPro camera series and with smartphones.
- It provides impressive control over videos with smooth motion.
- Well priced that beginners can also think of buying.
- It demands minimal balancing.
- It is not able to carry heavy weighted smartphones.
#9. SteadyMate Stabilizer SM1 HD Professional Handheld Camera Stabilizer
Here is one more high quality recommendation for your iphones. This stabilizer is designed using high quality aluminium alloy and steel finish make it more impressive. If you are just planning to enjoy a picnic with family then SteadeMate Stabilizer can become your best companion for all the fun.
- Smart technology.
- Robust construction.
- You need not to use tripods when you have Steade Mate Stabilizer with you.
Camcorders, digital cameras, smartphones as well as iPhones can generate best view with this gimbal. It can carry maximum weigth up to 3 lbs.
- It is one of the most affordable choices for all beginners.
- Comes with comfortable grip handle.
- The steel construction makes this device highly durable.
- Suitable price point with wide range of features.
- Users will find little difficulties in its usage as it comes with improper instruction set.
Along with appreciable robustness in design and classic features, this stabilizer is one of the best choices for your stills. If you are not able to maintain control over your device while walking or running with friends, then Fomito can help you to record everything with crysal clear vision.
- Supports Bluetooth based connections with smartphones.
- Can be remote controlled via App.
- 3 axis type stabilization with gain adjustment facility over Pan, Tilt and Roll.
It offers best results with GoPro camera series and most of the smartphones.
- Much easier to carry even to the tough locations.
- Lightweight design with tiny shape.
- Highly durable model.
- Reasonable price range that suits to all kind of buyers.
- Beginners will find its set up quite difficult.
Recording a video gives us a feeling that we are always keeping those lovely moments with us. So, for having real joy, we need them to be recorded in stability which we can only do with the help of above given stabilizer. Choose any of these video stabilizers according to your budget as all are perfect in providing you the desired stability.
Stabilize Video With Wondershare Filmora Video Editor
Apart from using Stabilizer and Steadicam to reduce the shakiness, you can also stabilize your shaky video easily in Wondershare Filmora with just a few steps during the post production. Let's check out it step by step.
1. Import Video
Click the Import menu or drag and drop your video to Media Library.
2. Select Video Stabilization
Select the shaky video and right click and select Video Stabilization
3. Analyze Shakes
Select the video clips that need to stabilize and click Stabilize button to analyze the shakes.
4. Refine Smooth Level
Click the Play button to check the stabilization result and refine the smooth level.
For more detailed tips about how to stabilize your shaky videos, please check Stabilize Video . Watch the tutorial below, download Filmora for free and stabilize your shaky video now.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>