Several video editing techniques play a crucial part in upgrading the quality of the video. Keyframing in video editing is also an optimized solution for upgrading the overall quality of videos. By using the keyframes, you can add smooth and precise animations in the video to make them more engaging and captivating for the audience. In addition to this, it also helps in highlighting the important parts of the videos.
This discussion is designed to help the users know more about keyframe techniques in video editing. By the end of this article, you will know how to apply keyframes in simple-looking videos with the help of Wondershare Filmora.
In this article
You must be eager to discover the substantial side of keyframes in video editing. If you are new to the field of video editing, you must be wondering if you should learn how to apply keyframes in videos or not. Worry no more because, in this section, we will guide you on what keyframes can do in video editing. Thus, jump down below to learn more about keyframes in videos:
1. Animation and Transformation
Keyframing helps you add animated objects or elements to your simple-looking videos. Moreover, you can also insert keyframes in your desired moments in videos and control their scale, rotation, and other metrics. One of the best things about using keyframes is that they can also do object breaking and add motion graphics in videos for you.
2. Visual Quality
With keyframes, you can manipulate the videos and improve their overall visual quality in no time. It helps you to add color grading effects to the video, and you can also manage the saturation and opacity of the effect without any limitations. In addition, keyframes can add dramatic effects to the videos, making them more studio-friendly.
3. Smooth Transitions
If you wish to add seamless transitions in your videos to create consistency, there is no better option than keyframes in video editing. You can add keyframes in multiple scenes or scenarios or control its metrics to make personalized videos. From gradual fades to dramatic turnover, it can add everything to the video you need.
4. Remapping and Synchronization
Remapping the videos to control their speed and frames is also possible with keyframes. In addition to this, you can also customize the audio property of the videos and sync any audio with videos. This can help you create synchronized and professional content that can compete in the market with other creations.
A considerable number of video editors claim to be best when it comes to the field of adding keyframes in the video. However, the most useful and feature-rich tool among them is Wondershare Filmora. Filmora keyframes are very famous among video editors because you can insert them anywhere in the video. Moreover, you can also customize them in several ways.
Along with this, the interface of Filmora is sleek and smooth, and you can navigate it without any complications. As for the processing speed of Filmora, it is blazing fast, so you can accomplish the task of adding keyframes in videos without wasting your precious time.
You are free to add classical visual animations and hand-drawn patterns with Filmora. It also helps you to personalize the added element with precision and concision. You can animate whatever you want in Filmora, and one of the best things is it lets you work on multiple videos at once.
Key Features of Wondershare Filmora
- AI Audio Stretch: Do you want your songs to fit perfectly in your video? The AI Audio Stretch feature can perfectly adjust your added song to the video’s complete length. Therefore, you can professionally add songs to your videos regardless of length.
- Free Stock Media: Are you looking for free pictures and videos for editing purposes? You can unleash your creativity with royalty-free images and video platforms like Pexels, Giphy, and Pixabay. You can get millions of royalty-free images on Filmora and other content through Filmstock to use them in your video editing efficiently.
- Motion Tracking: The motion tracking feature on this tool lets you track the object of your video effectively. Due to this, you can track the camera movement of your object to adjust layers and effects on it flawlessly.
- Split Screen: Do you want to display your storytelling interestingly? With the Split Screen feature, showcase your subject’s movements and expressions on multiple screens simultaneously.
- Add Text To Video: Filmora integrates intuitive text and preset WordArt formats, which lets you add creative titles to videos. You also have an option for changing fonts and style of titles. Moreover, you can also add life to your titles with dynamic animations.
- Preset Templates: The preset templates of Wondershare Filmora are perfect for making artistic videos. You can also make your preset templates for making quick videos and sync them to the cloud for easy accessibility.
- Adjustment Layers: If you wish to add multiple keyframes in videos, this feature will cover you. It also includes non-destructive videos which revert the original edits and give the video a natural look.
Do you wish to be aware of the procedure for adding keyframes in the videos while editing them? There is nothing to be worried about because you can learn Filmora keyframes from the discussion:
Step 1Import Video on Filmora
To get started, launch Wondershare Filmora on your device and select "New Project." Following this, click on the "Click here to import media" option and then import the video of your choice. Once the video is added, drag it to “Timeline” to enable editing.
Step 2Add Masking in Video To Initiate Keyframing
Afterward, click the "Video" to enable the editing panel and select the "Mask" section. You can select the "Import" icon to import the mask of your choice. Other than this, you are free to select the preset "Masks." You can also draw your own customized mask by clicking on the "Draw Mask" icon. Next, Select the "Mask" of your choice and add it anywhere in the video.
Step 3Customize the Added Mask Keyframe
Hereafter, manage the "Scale," "Width," "Height," and "Position" of the Mask. You can also change the "Blur Strength" of the mask and toggle the "Invert Mask" option. To change the duration of your added mask, you can drag the "Playhead" from the timeline. Before you drag it to the respective position, click the “Triangle” icon adjacent to the particular option that is changed to apply the keyframe against the mask.
Step 4Export Video with Keyframe in Device
Click the "Play" button to analyze the video from the preview window. Once satisfied, hit the "Export" button and change the "Name," "Save to," "Format," or "Frame Rate" of the video. Finally, hit the "Export" button to save the video on the device.
In the following article, you learn about the keyframes in video editing. Keyframes help to add a sense of consistency in videos and boost the engagement ratio. The best tool that can be used for adding keyframes in videos is Wondershare Filmora.
This video editor is packed with quite innovative features and never fails to upgrade the overall quality of videos. You can also learn more about Filmora Keyframe from the above-given discussion.