There are several things that you may wish to do with your video files in terms of editing. Video joining helps you connect different parts of videos to enable you watch the resultant file as if it were one. The following are some top free MP4 video joiners:
- Kate's Video Joiner
- Free Video Joiner
- Format Factory
- Recommended: Wondershare Filmora
Top 5 Best Free MP4 Video Joiners
This freeware is crucial for video joining and also works as the GUI component of some other tools. An example of these other tools is the FLV tool. You can conveniently split whatever files you need to make changes on and proceed to merge them again as necessary for you. It also avails a lot of shortcut keyboards to make its operations easier.
- Keyboard shortcuts;
- Provides fast operations depending on file sizes;
- Enables you to save parts of a video split to be edited.
- Some status messages can be hard to understand;
- May come with the requirement for your system to have Windows Media Player.
This free joining software supports such formats as MPEG-1, MPEG2, WMV, MP3, AVI, OGG, WAV and WMA. To use this freeware, you simply need to select the files, choose the output device and then its ideal format. Be sure to specify the video codecs if this is necessary.
- easy to use based on its interface.
- May not work on Windows 7 and Vista.
This is a free tool which, as the name suggest, enables you to join two or more videos together. With this freeware, you can easily join several video files of different formats and this no doubt makes your work a lot easier.
- Supports different video formats;
- May need you to do email registration.
By clicking on the add button of the program, you will be able to add the videos that you wish to join. You then need to determine the output directory and format and then proceed to join. Some of the output formats supported are WMV, iPod, DVD and MP4.
- Supports many video formats;
- Easy to use interface.
- Offers no media player.
It is ideally comprehensive converter software that will enable you to join the videos as you may wish. Through its multi-thread technologies, the converter offers batch conversions which can significantly speed up the process for you. When you need to work on video, you will be able to extract segments, crop images, perform embedding of subtitles and even preview the results.
- Supports a wide range of video formats including MP4;
- You can easily extract the segments you wish to join;
- Can be difficult to crack the first time you use it.
6. Recommended: Wondershare Filmora (originally Wondershare Video Editor)
If you need a more professional MP4 video joiner, Wondershare Filmora is highly recommended. It supports a wide range of video formats including MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI, WMV and more. With it, you can not only join different videos together, but also add transitions and other effects as you like.