The blur observed in moving objects captured through the camera is called the motion blur effect. This, in particular, occurs due to the movement of the camera, subject, or both elements combined. People observe this effect in their real life through their eyes; thus, the motion blur effect is put into practice to give the clip or photo a touch of reality.
It is essentially used to display the message of speed or show the fast progression of time. Any object moving through a fast motion can be accompanied by the motion blur effect. There are many applications available to cater to this purpose. In this article, we will recommend some top-notch motion blur apps that will help you achieve this feat in no time.
In this article
Part 1: Best 9 Motion Blur Effect Apps for iPhone and Android
|Name||Price||Support System||Motion Blur for Photos||Motion Blur for Videos|
|CapCut||$0.99 - $74.99 Per Item||iPhone/Android||Yes||Yes|
|NSMB - Motion Blur Video||Not Provided||Android||No||Yes|
|BlurEffect - Blur Photo & Video||Full version: $39.99
Premium - Monthly: $3.99
Ad-Free & Watermark-Free: $14.99
Up to 5 Minutes & Watermark-Free & Ad-Free: $19.99
Premium - Annual: $19.99
|Picsart Photo Editor & Video||Ad Remover: $5.99
Girl Minisketch: $1.99
Cartoon Animal Package: $2.99
Grunge Stickers: $0.99
Cute Thanksgiving: $2.99
Happy Thanksgiving: $2.99
|Blur Video and Photo Editor||$0.99 - $99.99 Per Item||Android||Yes||Yes|
|Blur.r Photo, Pic.ture Motion||Monthly Subscription: $ 11.98
Weekly Subscription: $ 6.98
One Week Subscription: $ 3.98
Yearly Subscription: $ 94.98
|Motion Blur Photo Effect||Premium Access: $7.99 - $29.99||iPhone||Yes||No|
|Motion Blur Photo Editor||Not Provided||Android||Yes||No|
There are many motion blur effect applications available in the market, providing direct services for iPhone and Android users. However, finding the best app for this purpose is essential, which is why we came up with a list of the best motion blur apps that can be used on iPhone and Android.
While it is known as an easy-to-use application, CapCut stands among the most premium mobile applications that help you create professional videos that can be posted on social media platforms. CapCut comes up with a dedicated motion blur effect that allows users to create stabilized videos with complete control over the speed of the video.
Following other adjustments in the video, CapCut is a complete tool designed to create advanced videos, including different effects such as motion blur.
- You can quickly put transitions between the video and the clips to blend in perfectly.
- Video clips can be animated with the help of zoom-in and out effects, providing all major professional touchups a video can have.
- Execute a perfect motion blur video with the help of the multi-track timeline for arranging and previewing clips.
2. NSMB - Motion Blur Video
The motion blur effect is a great feature that can enhance the quality of the video and make it look realistic if used properly. NSMB - Motion Blur Video is an Android motion blur application that features the option of creating such videos in a matter of seconds.
With no particular learning requirement, NSMB makes the process look easy. You have to set the intensity of video, and that's all you need to do within this application.
Download: Google Play Store
- While the platform is easy-to-use, the interface is quite simple to understand, with no confusing structures.
- The platform comes up with an intelligent motion blur that automatically executes the process.
- It works with Android devices from Android 5.0 and later, making it a compatible tool with all major Android devices.
3. BlurEffect - Blur Photo & Video
BlurEfffect - Blur Photo & Video is another great iOS application that provides the option of adding motion blur effects. This tool is built to include the blur effect to perfection in general. With defining blur options, you can create motion blur effects easily on your added videos. The functions are diverse and quite effective if appropriately observed.
Download: App Store
- As the name exclaim, it works perfectly for photos and videos, likewise.
- The paid version of the application can save videos up to 1080p in quality.
- It provides the feature of managing the strength of the "Auto Blurs" feature for controlling motion blur.
Google presented a great and quick photo editor for users confused about finding their perfect option. Snapseed was designed as a professional photo editor that allows users to add multiple touchups to the photo that is being edited.
While it backs itself up with Google Photos, this professional photo editor is enhanced and interconnected. Snapseed makes photo touchups simple; however, it does provide advanced functions that can help create motion blur pictures.
- It combines with 29 different tools and filters, which also includes creating motion blur pictures.
- 38 predefined text styles are available in the editor for creating the text of different styles and forms.
- Create effects with multiple exposures brought with HDR Scape.
5. Picsart Photo Editor & Video
Picsart is a renowned photo and video editor available on App Store and Play Store. This exceptional editor covers a creative set of features combined with artificial intelligence to present some of the best options for retouching photos and videos. If you seek to create a motion blur effect with this application, it surely won’t disappoint, presenting a high-resolution result.
- It helps users customize photos and videos with customizable brushes, layers, and drawing tools.
- Present a realistic display of motion blur with the help of the multiple effects and filters used for blending in perfectly.
- More than 60 million stickers are available in Picsart, which can be effectively used within any editing media.
6. Blur Video and Photo Editor
This is one of the motion blur apps that provides a simple set of options for managing and enhancing the videos and photos on your Android device. Motion blur can be confusing if not managed properly; however, Blur Video and Photo Editor provides a simple platform to include the blurry effect and make the moving object look perfect in the preview.
Download: Google Play Store
- You can blur out the background of the imported photo or video while adjusting the intensity with the help of an easy tool.
- It also allows you to pixelate the unwanted sections and portions of the media files.
- Define more than one area for blurring with the help of shapes.
7. Blur.r Photo, Pic.ture Motion
Not many tools provide a simple and customized set of options for including motion blur within photos and other media. Blur.r Photo, Pic.ture Motion has been tangibly designed to improvise a perfect motion-blurring photo platform. While it provides a quick set of tools to work with, the results are exquisite and better than most in the market.
Download: App Store
- Set the intensity of the blurriness and size on the photo with custom tools.
- A complete set of sharing options is available on the platform, which is covered in a single click.
- For detailed blurring, you can consume the option of Zoom and Pan the photo.
8. Motion Blur Photo Effect
While finding the perfect motion blur effect app on iPhone for presenting realistic effects in photos, you might come across Motion Blur Photo Effect, a perfect motion blur photo application for iOS users. The tool is known for its fast processing and quick execution, with an easy-to-use interface for creating perfect blurred pictures.
You can find multiple features and effects in this application that relate to motion blur, providing a diverse range of options when seeking this effect.
Download: App Store
- Protects the user's privacy while maintaining its policy of avoiding illegal breaches.
- Emphasize the light spot in the background of a picture with the help of the Bokeh effect.
- Get a complete set of blur effects to include in the photo, which features advanced functionality.
Adding realistic effects to images is important if your work involves professional requirements. Motion blur is an effect used in multiple places, which makes it a critical feat to achieve. While obtaining the effect, the simplicity of the procedure holds importance. This is why Motion Blur Photo Editor gives the perfect result with explicit functions and features to enhance the motion blur effect.
Download: Google Play Store
- Make your images look realistic with the help of magic effects.
- Manage different elements, including the text and other features, such as the brightness of the tool.
- It allows you to share the rendered result on different social applications.
Part 2: 3 Motion Blur Apps for Mac and Windows
As you have consulted the motion blur apps for iPhone and Android, you might require something more professional. For this, you first have to shift onto a computer or Mac that provides you with a perfect platform for creating content. Let’s find out some top-notch motion blur effect apps that you can use on your Mac and Windows:
1. Wondershare Filmora- The Best Motion Blur Effect App on Desktop
Not many tools provide a complete set of tools to manage the videos on your computer and create the best version out of them. Wondershare Filmora is a complete package for creating a motion blur effect on a video.
With a quick and effective toolkit available on the platform, Filmora turns out to simplify the process, thereby making the process look basic. Filmora unleashes the creativity of a beginner, helping them create a perfect video with its intuitive and impressive interface.
- Windows, Mac, and iOS
- Month Plan: $19.99
- Annual Plan: $49.99
- Perpetual Plan: $79.99
- It provides support to a variety of file formats which allows you to recreate motion blur out of any video with ease.
- The variety of video transformation features offered in the tool is exquisite, where you can manage motion tracking, stabilization, and several other video parameters.
- Use effects and transitions to create the perfect motion blur video for yourselves.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Create Motion Blur Effect on Filmora
We will now discuss how you can create a motion blur effect on Filmora, the best app for motion blur, using the right tools. First, look into the steps provided below for a better understanding:
Step 1 Add Video File to Platform.
Launch Wondershare Filmora on your computer and select “Create New Project” to open a new canvas. Click on the "Arrow" icon to import the video or photo.
Step 2 Cut Down Sections of Clips.
As you add the media into the timeline, lead to the point where you want to add the motion blur. Select the “Scissors” icon for splitting the clip and repeat this for every point where you want to add the effect.
Step 3 Include the Blur Effect.
Access the "Effects" tab and look for the "Blur" effect. Add the blur effect by dragging it into the timeline on the split part of the video.
Step 4 Change Parameters to Smoothen Results.
Adjust the parameters of the added effect to make it smooth. You can also access the "Dissolve" option in the Transitions. Add the motion blur effect and perform other vital changes in parameters that are required.
Step 5 Export Video File.
Afterward, select the “Export” button and define the desired resolution and frame rate to conclude. You can also share your video on your social media accounts.
2. Vegas Pro - Create Natural-Looking Motion Blurs With Ease
Vegas Pro is an impressive video editing platform that provides the option of creating motion blurs that look completely natural. It does not edit a specific element in the video but allows you to make changes in any other element that can be used to define motion. Motion blur can be added and edited to a fraction of a second with this platform.
3. Adobe Premiere Pro - Professionally Edit Motion Blur Videos
Adobe Premiere Pro is a great tool for improvising professional videos. With quick edits, you can come across every second of the video and present the perfect editing model with the help of the advanced toolkit. The major issue with such platforms is the high learning curve that prevents many users from considering this platform for tasks like executing motion blur in videos.
Part 3: Best 4 Online Motion Blur Tools
Many online platforms feature the option of introducing motion blur effects on videos. While we point out the best ones in the list, you should carefully assess them all to know more about them:
Lunapic is a great option for introducing motion blur into pictures. Being an online tool, it is pretty straightforward with its functionality, as you will only have to adjust some settings in the picture to edit it. Lunapic, being an online photo editor, provides different editing functions and tools in its interface. The result of motion blur turns out to be excellent in terms of it being an online tool.
This excellent photo editing platform provides you with a dedicated function of adding motion blur to an image as a filter. Aspose allows adding files from the computer and Dropbox while providing a straightforward process of putting motion blur into a photo. You have to adjust the filter parameters to create the perfect picture.
As an online tool, Kapwing provides many features that can be used to edit videos. Its ability to blur the videos is exceptional and tends to offer great results with the least of parameters. Users who are uncomfortable with editing videos on professional tools can consider this an alternative.
For quick motion blurs, people can use Flixier to create motion blurs with its pixelating technology. Along with other features for managing videos and enhancing their outlook, Flixier can be used for editing videos quickly. You can easily attach the effect while setting up its time parameters and other functions.
This article has provided an overview of the best motion blur apps you can find in the market to create a realistic effect on your photo or video. As the article covers all kinds of compatible devices, it turns out to be an informative article to go through. Ensure to fill in all the details and see which application serves the best purpose.
For iOS and Android devices, CapCut turns out to be a great option to work with. Filmora has shown promising results with its Mac and Windows version, and Kapwing presents an excellent interface to edit videos regardless of being an online editor. Wondershare Filmora provides the best features for creating motion blur pictures and videos if you tend to work on your desktop.