With the immense growth of TikTok, many people like to use this social app for various purposes. For example, content creators can build their personal community on TikTok to interact with their followers. You can also conduct a question-answer session with your followers on TikTok through a live stream.
Moreover, TikTok also allows you to join someone's live stream as a guest. Through this feature, you can join the live streaming of your friend instantly. Through this article, you can learn how to join someone's live on TikTok quickly.
In this article
Part 1: How to Join Someone's Live on TikTok
Is your favorite celebrity live on TikTok? If your favorite celebrity is doing a live stream on TikTok, you may want to interact with him directly. TikTok allows you to join someone's live on TikTok quickly by sending a guest request. To learn how to join live on TikTok, follow the below steps:
Step1 Select the Live Option
Open your TikTok app on your phone to access the "Discover" page, and type "Live" on the search bar. By doing so, you can find all the live streaming easily. Now select the live stream you want to join in order to proceed.
Step2 Send a Guest Request
Once you have found your desired live stream, tap on the "Pink Blue Circles" to send a guest request. Now tap on "Request" to give confirmation. By selecting this option, your guest request will be sent. After sending the guest request, wait for the host to accept it.
Part 2: How to Invite Others to Join Your Live on TikTok
Have you ever invited someone to join your live streaming on TikTok? Being a content creator or an influencer on TikTok, it's essential to connect with your fans frequently. To communicate with your TikTok audience better, you should know how to invite others on your live stream. By inviting others, you can communicate with your fans directly.
Prerequisites of Going Live on TikTok
Before learning how to invite others on TikTok, let's shed light on the requirements of going live on this social app. The reason is that not everyone can go for live streaming on TikTok, as there are certain restrictions you need to keep in your mind.
- To start live streaming on your TikTok, you should have at least 1000 followers.
- You should be 16 years old or above to access the live stream feature.
- To use virtual gifts during a live stream on TikTok, you should be 18 years old or above.
Steps to Invite Others to Join Your Live on TikTok Easily
Are you excited to invite your fan to your live stream on TikTok? Check the below steps to invite others to join your TikTok live:
Step1 Go to the Live Option
Open your TikTok app on your mobile phone. After opening it, tap on the "Live" option from the right side. Now you can add a title to your TikTok Live.
Step2 Invite your Desired User
After adding the title, tap on the "Go Live" button. Once the live streaming initiates, you have to press the "Pink Blue Circle" icon from the bottom left corner. It will open a list of the suggested users. Select the preferred user you want to invite and tap on the "Invite" button. Your selected user will have 20 seconds to accept or reject your request.
Bonus Tip: Easily Record and Edit Someone's Stream with Filmora
Are you willing to record and edit a live stream on TikTok? If you want to efficiently screen record any live streaming session on TikTok, we highly recommend using Wondershare Filmora. This software provides a professional screen recorder that allows you to capture your desired window or screen. You can customize the settings to record a live stream in your preferred resolution. Thus, by using the screen recorder of Filmora, you can record any live streaming to access it anytime.
Along with a screen recorder, Filmora also provides a video editor. If you find flaws in your recorded live stream, the editor of Filmora can help you. By using a video editor, you can enhance your recorded video by adding effects or modifying its speed. There are some advanced editing features that you can explore and use on Filmora. To learn about them, check the below points:
Key Editing Features of Wondershare Filmora
- Speech-to-Text: To increase your editing efficiency, Filmora offers a Speech-to-Text feature. This feature automatically converts your speech to subtitles. Through advanced speech recognition capabilities in this tool, you can generate subtitles in your video automatically and without any hassle. Also, this feature supports up to 16 different languages.
- Keyframing: Do you want to add a dynamic effect to your video? The keyframing feature allows you to add smooth and professional animated effects instantly. It provides 80 preset animation templates you can quickly apply to your video. Moreover, you can also modify the parameters by setting the transparency and view in every keyframe view.
- AI Portrait: Are you annoyed by the dull backgrounds in your video? Through the AI portrait feature, you can remove backgrounds from your video with great precision. This feature also offers more than 70 stickers and AI effects that you can apply. Furthermore, it also recognizes the faces in your video through AI technology. With face recognition, you can apply AI stickers easily.
TikTok has made a significant impact on the social media industry. Due to its high influencing power, many celebrities and famous personalities are now joining TikTok to increase their reach. If you want to invite someone to your TikTok live, this article will help you. We have also provided detailed instructions on how to join someone's live on TikTok quickly. Also, in order to edit and screen record live streaming on TikTok, Wondershare Filmora is a highly compatible and functional tool.