- Green Screen Tutorial
- 1.1 How to make and use a green screen
- 1.2 How to shoot a green screen video
- 1.3 Watch youtube green screen videos and inspire your own green screen ideas
- 1.4 Ressources for green screen effects
- 1.5 Best green screen editors
- 1.6 Which green screen software for mac to choose?
- 1.7 Ressources for green screen footage and green screen backgrounds
- 1.8 Top 5 Free Green Screen Software
Which green screen software for Mac to choose
Previously we’ve talked about the Best green screen editors in which there’re 2 green screen software especially for Mac users: iMovie and Final Cut Pro.
If you’re an iMovie '09 or later user or you bought your Mac on or after October 20, 2010, iMovie is the first solution for you, if you’re looking for a free green screen software for Mac. Be sure to enable green screen function in iMovie! Check this tutorial about How to Use iMovie Green Screen Effect.
- Powerful yet easy-to-use green screen software for Mac
- Powerful yet Complicated green screen software for Mac
Powerful and Easy green screen software for Mac- Wondershare Filmora
Wondershare Filmora for Mac is not only a green screen software, but also an all-in-one powerful, fun and easy video editing software. It is a better solution for prosumers (amateurs that want to look professional). With hundreds of effects and filters built-in, you could finish any advanced video editing with limitless possibilities within minutes. Download it to get started with your project now, here’s the free trial version!
Powerful green screen software for Mac- Final Cut Pro
As an entry-level green screen software for Mac, iMovie is ok. But considering that you may have to deal with different kinds of video clips, which also needs more advanced editing, we suggest Final cut pro, the most powerful green screen software for Mac in the world. Of course you need lots of practice to make a great green screen.
Check the tutorial that covers the whole green screen process in Final Cut Pro.
Related: Final Cut Pro Video Editing Tips
The only problem with Final cut pro is that it’s quite expensive ($299.99), but trust me, it’s worth every penny as a professional video editor and high-end movie production. What you need is just more practices. We recommend you to try Wondershare Filmora for Mac, which is also powerful in green screen effect, but much easier in applying the effect.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>