Instagram is your favorite social media platform, and even if you use it frequently, there are still some features you'd like to master. You'd like to post a series of films on the stories, but you're unsure how to put them together.
Suppose things are exactly like this, and you're wondering how to combine numerous videos in Instagram stories. In that case, you'll be happy to know that I'll show you how to do it using the native capability built into the Instagram app for smartphones. I'll also give you some pointers on accomplishing similar tasks utilizing well-known third-party software.
Combine many clips into a single video and share it on Instagram.
Here are a few simple methods for combining two or more videos into one and posting them on Instagram (IG).
Using the Instagram official app
There is no simple way to combine many videos into one on Instagram. You can, however, utilize the Story technique.
1) Create an Instagram Story with two or more videos. You can add stickers, text, and other elements if you like.
2) Tap the three dots icon on your Instagram Tale > Save > Save story. Your current Instagram Stories films and photos will be saved to the Photos app as a single video file.
3) Upload the resulting Video to Instagram!
Tools To Use to Combine videos for Instagram.
- Wondershare Filmora is an easy-to-use video merger.
Before I detail online video joiners, I'd like to mention Wondershare Filmora, which can automatically merge video files without or with transitions. It merges video files with the same or various file extensions in 1:1 quality (.mp4, .mov, .mkv, .avi, etc). Continue reading to learn more about this simple video merging and how to merge videos.
Part 2: Using Filmora to combine, merge, and join clips
To join videos, first, import them.
You can drag the files from Windows File Explorer to the User's Album or click the "Import" button on the window and choose files from your computer. All imported files will appear in thumbnail format in the User's Album. To preview a file in the right-hand preview window, double-click it.
- To merge video files, drag & drop them.
Move videos from the User's Album to the video track on the Timeline after that. All video files will be combined into a single video with no transition. However, you can use the following method to add transitions between video clips.
- Add transitions in the third step (optional)
Add transitions between clips for a smooth transition from one to the next to make the linked videos look like a complete movie. Go to the Transition tab and drag the desired change to the intersection of two clips. You can also right-click any transition to bring up a menu with choices such as "Apply to All" and "Random to All" for your convenience.
Step 4: Combine video files into a single file.
Now that you've seen the merged Movie click the "Export" option to save the several video segments to a single file. Select any format from the list under the Format tab. All of the most common video formats are supported. Choose "Device" and choose the thumbnail of your device to play the combined video file on iPod, iPhone, or iPad. You may also publish the combined Video on YouTube or burn it to DVDs to watch on television.
Other Online Video Mergers
- io (Supports Online)
Because of how simple it is due to the high level of interactivity it allows, Media.io is gaining appeal among newcomers. It may help you combine videos, pictures, and audio files in a variety of ways fast and easily as an online video joiner. Any video can be enhanced with music to make it more enticing and worthwhile to watch. It also has a basic interface that novices may use.
How to Join Video Files with Media.io Video Merger?
Importing Media Files (Step 1)
To upload your photos and video files, go to https://www.media.io/merge-video.html. All common video and photo formats, such as MP4, MOV, MKV, M4V, JPG, PNG, RAW, and others, are supported by the Media.io video merger.
Step 2: Put Your Videos Together
To adjust the video size, choose an aspect ratio like 16:9, 9:16, 1:1, or 5:4. You can use zoom & crop to get rid of the black bar in your Video or image. Rearrange the movies and photographs in the order you want them, add audio files, and change the duration of the images. On the right-hand side, you can see all the editing tools.
Save and export your work in the third step.
From the menu, select an output format. The Video can be saved in a variety of formats, including mp4, MOV, WMV, avi, and mkv. To join the Video, click Merge and save it by following the instructions.
Androvid is a video joiner and video editor in one. Multiple files can be easily combined into a single video. This tool also allows you to divide videos, apply effects, convert videos, and do a lot more. Use this program to effortlessly merge video files in MPEG, 3GP, MP4, AVI, and more formats.
- Video Toolbox
Users can merge and unite videos up to 600MB in size using this fantastic video editing tool. This platform is popular among professionals due to its comprehensive cutting, cropping, combining, and effects editing services. More significantly, joining videos is completely free.
This is a free video editing app that allows you to merge multiple videos into a single file. This is how:
1) Install and run Inshot.
2) Select Video.
3) Tap the check button after selecting multiple videos.
4) Optional: Here is where you can edit the videos. Select the 16:9 comprehensive video layout or another option by tapping Canvas.
- With iMovie
Apple's iMovie app is available for free on iPhones, iPad, and Mac. Here's how to combine two or more videos for an Instagram post:
1) Get iMovie and open it on your iPhone.
2) Select Movie from the Create Project menu.
3) Choose your movies. To see only the clips, go to the top left and tap Media, then Video. Choose a video and press the check button.
4) Tap Create Movie after selecting two or more video clips.
5) Swipe horizontally to the point where one video clip ends and another begins if desired. You can edit or remove the transition effect between videos by tapping the two triangle icon.
6) Optional: You can also experiment with other iMovie features such as adding music, text, and video speed changes. You can tap a video clip, tap the tiny plus icon, and zoom in and out with two fingers.
8) When you're done, tap Done in the top left corner.
9) From the bottom, tap the share button and select Save Video.
10) Your iPhone's Photos app now contains the merged clip. Open Instagram and make an individual post with the final combined Video.
This is how you can combine multiple clips into one Instagram video. I hope you found this quick tutorial helpful. Of course, you can merge two or more clips into one single video file using any other video editing app besides the ones listed above.