- The Ultimate Guide to Games
- 1. Popular Games
- 1.1 Top 12 Best Free Games You Should Play in 2017
- 1.2 Top 10 Best Car Racing Games in 2017
- 1.3 10 Awesome Racing Games for Android
- 1.4 Most Popular Puzzle Games in 2017
- 1.5 Top Action Games that you Should Play
- 1.6 Top Educational Games for Kids
- 1.7 The Best Rhythm/ Music Games
- 1.8 Top Camera Games in 2017
- 1.9 Top 10 Websites to Download PC Games for Free
- 1.10 10 Best Free PC and Android Game Download Sites
- 1.11 10 Fun Car Games For Kids
- 1.12 Top 10 Racing Games on PS4 in 2017
- 2. Free Games +
- 2.1 New Games of 2017
- 2.2 Best Free Online Shooting Games
- 2.3 Best Video Game Consoles of 2017
- 2.4 The Best GBC Games
- 2.5 The Top 3D Video Games
- 2.6 The 10 Best Sports Games You Should Play in 2017
- 2.7 The Top Best Games for Girls
- 2.8 Best Bike Racing Games That You Should Play
- 2.9 10 Most Popular Parking Games for Android
- 3. Editors and Downloaders +
- 3.1 Best Free Video Editor for Gamers
- 3.2 Tips for Editing Your Game Videos
- 3.3 Best Game Video Downloaders
- 3.4 How to Download Game Videos
- 4. Recorders +
How to Capture Netflix Stream
Whatever your reason, it is no secret that Netflix is a guilty pleasure for many people. From juicy TV Sitcoms, to action and thriller movies it has a little bit for absolutely everyone. But what happens when your taking a long train journey or flight overseas and you do not have any access to WiFi to watch the shows that you love? You best best is to capture stream straight from Netflix itself so you can watch it at a later date.
- Part 1: The easiest way to record Netflix Steaming Videos
- Part 2: Use Free software available online
Part 1: The easiest way to record Netflix Steaming Videos
Wondershare Filmora is actually an editing software that with is next software update is due to add a screen recording and therefore a capture steam function. The software itself has actually been rated 4/5 stars. The Filmora screen recorder enables you to record any type of video from the full screen of your device to just a small part of the screen. Filmora Wondershare can be used as a brilliant alternative editing software to Windows Movie Maker and iMovie for those on Macs. To make sure that the whole Netflix Stream is recorded including the sound, you need to make sure that the open speakers recorder button is on. To record the capture stream audio.
Step 1: Download & Install the programme
Step 2: Once opened on the upper left corner of the interface you will notice a record button, click this. Here you can either record from webcam or record computer screen.
Step 3: Select what recording mode you want, what audio output, drag the icon to choose what are you want to record.
Step 4: Choose more options bottom right if necessary. Including implementing hotkeys
Step 5: Click record icon
Step 6: Stop recording
Step 7: Video is automatically saved to the software timeline for you to edit and save.
Part 2: Use Free software available online
Open Broadcaster Software is a stream recording software that is very easy to use when recording movies and live streams. If your using Windows 7, or 8 this software is great it is completely free and is open sourced as well. It has a high performance recording software for both its video and audio recorder, it is very much easy to navigate, the configuration settings are vast but again easy to use. There are many functions to this software that just need a bit of exploration. So here is how to use it.
Step 1: Download & Install Software
Step 2: Right click and add Monitor Capture
Step 3: Change the broadcast settings to record locally to computer. Settings -> Broadcast settings -> File output only -> Apply
Step 4: Encoding. You want anywhere from 6000kbs to 12000kbs.
Step 5: Set audio codecs to 128 AAC -> Apply settings
Step 6: Video. Choose you resolution and frame rate -> Apply
Step 7: Audio. Set up microphone and volumes -> Apply
Step 8: Press Ok
Step 9: Preview screen to make sure everything is working
Step 10: Once you have decided the settings are okay
Step 11: Press the record button
Step 12: End capture stream when ready
Video is automatically saved to chosen file output.
Here is just two ways to capture stream from Netflix, they are easy to use reliable softwares that anyone can use.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>