- The Ultimate Guide to Games
- 1. Popular Games
- 1.1 Top 12 Best Free Games You Should Play in 2017
- 1.2 Top 10 Best Free Web Games
- 1.3 Top 10 Best Car Racing Games in 2017
- 1.4 10 Awesome Racing Games for Android
- 1.5 Top 10 Most Fascinating Android Fighting Games
- 1.6 Most Popular Puzzle Games in 2017
- 1.7 Top Action Games that you Should Play
- 1.8 Best Adventure Game Recommended for 2017
- 1.9 Top Educational Games for Kids
- 1.10 The Best Rhythm/ Music Games
- 1.11 Top Camera Games in 2017
- 1.12 Top 10 Websites to Download PC Games for Free
- 1.13 10 Best Free PC and Android Game Download Sites
- 1.14 10 Fun Car Games For Kids
- 1.15 Top 10 Racing Games on PS4 in 2017
- 2. Free Games +
- 2.1 New Games of 2017
- 2.2 Best Free Online Shooting Games
- 2.3 Best Video Game Consoles of 2017
- 2.4 The Best GBC Games
- 2.5 The Top 3D Video Games
- 2.6 The 10 Best Sports Games You Should Play in 2017
- 2.7 The Top Best Games for Girls
- 2.8 Best Bike Racing Games That You Should Play
- 2.9 10 Most Popular Parking Games for Android
- 3. Editors and Downloaders +
- 3.1 Best Free Video Editor for Gamers
- 3.2 Tips for Editing Your Game Videos
- 3.3 Best Game Video Downloaders
- 3.4 How to Download Game Videos
- 4. Recorders +
- 4.1 How to Record Your Desktop with Ease?
- 4.2 How To Record Your Screen On Windows 8
- 4.3 How to Capture Streaming Audio
- 4.4 How to Capture Netflix Stream
Top Camera Games in 2018
Camera games bring lots of fun to player’s gaming hours with their realistic and highly intuitive controls. Below are some of the top rated camera games that you must play:
- Part 1: Best PS4 Camera Games
- Part 2: Top List of Xbox One Kinect Games
- Part 3: Best Augmented Reality (AR) Games for Android
- Part 4: Best Augmented Reality (AR) Games for iPhone
Best PS4 Camera Games
Most of the time users find this game pre-loaded in their PS4 platform. This game let gamers learn the basic PS4 controls with its intuitive and easy to use interface. It takes controls by capturing your movements from cameras and performs realistic things on screen as per your commands. It is available for free with lots of joyful things wrapped inside.
Just Dance makes your entertaining dance hours more adventurous with its realist controls. The game takes help from camera to pick up all your dance movements and it throws them on PS4 screen. Users need to make more efforts to adjust distance, lighting and angle of camera for this game.
This game is especially designed for kids but due to its interactive game play lost of adults and teens love to spend time on its intuitive interface. There are so many features inside like Photo Booth function that allows users to capture selfies. Its augmented reality based controls make it a perfect fun app for whole family. Sad part is that it finds little difficulty to recognise small kids on camera but works well with teenagers and adults.
Top List of Xbox One Kinect Games
This game suits to all age groups with its virtual reality based challenges. It offers much active, satisfying and highly responsive gameplay where players can enjoy with single and double player mode. All that you need to do is solve puzzles, smash bricks and hit balls to have lots of fun.
Here is something special for those who want to enjoy gaming with workouts. You can access lots of workouts on this platform that lead to optimized, instant and personalized results for your power, heart rate and form improvement. It offers lots of in app purchases.
If you love dance then this game is made for you as it works on the basis of your dance moves. It recognises all your movements via camera and then as per senses motion it generates points for your moves. Most of the dance lovers like to use this app as their dance exercise supporter.
Best Augmented Reality (AR) Games for Android
This simple to play game keeps camera engaged with bunch of bees that players need to shoot to improve their score. There are lots of challenges and players need to pay more attention towards health as when it goes down you lose your game. You need not to worry about in app purchases but yes there are limited features.
Price: $2.99 only
Domino World is one of the most crazy project for year 2017 where players can do so many adventurous things with enhanced camera based controls. There are lots of features for dominos courses but players can enjoy this game on limited number of devices.
It is one of the best options for Android users where players need to work for teams. There are lots of challenges involved on every next step; gamers call it one of the potential competitors against Pokemon Go. It is available for free but forces players to do several in app purchases; that’s annoying.
Best Augmented Reality (AR) Games for iPhone
This game was developed with impressive augmented reality by Pokemon Company and it is a great hit in the gaming world. This game works perfectly on iOS and Android systems with real world entertainment. Pokemon Game theme let players enjoy perfect contrast between virtual and real world and they can play it in single as well as multiplayer mode. You can get this app from iOS and Android store for free and the best news is that it do not have any drawback, it’s all fun.
Layar allows users to access it from iOS as well as android platforms with full features controls. It was the very first game that launched the concept of augmented reality on mobile platform with lots of intuitive controls. You will find lots of digital content on this application that allows easy connectivity with the real world and the most interesting news is that it is available in multiple languages. Beginners need to spend more time to be friendly with this platform.
This game makes use of camera to enable users to play basketball game with augmented reality. AR Basketball is currently available in iOS as well as Google play store. It works on the basis of hand movements of players that are tracked with the help of camera and basketball moves accordingly in the field and into the basket. Users need to practice it more to get proper idea about direction controls; also you need to keep your phone stable while playing this game.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>