- The Ultimate Guide to Games
- 1. Popular Games
- 1.1 Top 12 Best Free Games You Should Play in 2017
- 1.2 Top 10 Best Car Racing Games in 2017
- 1.3 10 Awesome Racing Games for Android
- 1.4 Most Popular Puzzle Games in 2017
- 1.5 Top Action Games that you Should Play
- 1.6 Top Educational Games for Kids
- 1.7 The Best Rhythm/ Music Games
- 1.8 Top Camera Games in 2017
- 1.9 Top 10 Websites to Download PC Games for Free
- 1.10 10 Best Free PC and Android Game Download Sites
- 1.11 10 Fun Car Games For Kids
- 1.12 Top 10 Racing Games on PS4 in 2017
- 2. Free Games +
- 2.1 New Games of 2017
- 2.2 Best Free Online Shooting Games
- 2.3 Best Video Game Consoles of 2017
- 2.4 The Best GBC Games
- 2.5 The Top 3D Video Games
- 2.6 The 10 Best Sports Games You Should Play in 2017
- 2.7 The Top Best Games for Girls
- 2.8 Best Bike Racing Games That You Should Play
- 2.9 10 Most Popular Parking Games for Android
- 3. Editors and Downloaders +
- 3.1 Best Free Video Editor for Gamers
- 3.2 Tips for Editing Your Game Videos
- 3.3 Best Game Video Downloaders
- 3.4 How to Download Game Videos
- 4. Recorders +
Tips for Editing Your Game Videos
Tips for editing the game videos
Many users keep on searching to get some experts tips rated to game video editing needs. If you want a finer and highly customized output after editing then it is good to proceed with the tips as discussed below:
1. Make the right setting when you recording the game videos
Note that, when games run poorly on your system then they are naturally going to produce poor videos. All the texture pop ups or stutters that usually appear in video games is directly send to video file at the time of screen recording; definitely it will appear annoying to viewers. Thus, before you start playing your game, always ensure that your PC is running fine and it can maintain at least 1080p resolution with almost 60 frames/ second. At the same time, consistency is going to play important role for end results.
Watch this video to learn how to setup the game recording.
2. Color adjust: increase the saturation
If you want to make color adjustments for your recorded videos to make them more appealing then prefer to move ahead with the video effects section in your editor. It provides you settings for contrast and brightness as well as few tools possesses fast color correctors. Make some improvements over saturation and then check previews for your changes. It is better to use combinations of 30%/20% and 20%/15% for brightness contrast settings as it can provide you finer details.
You may also like: How to Correct Color in Your Videos .
3. Trim your game videos
Sometimes, gamers end up recording very lengthy videos that cannot be posted online due to heavy file size. So you may often need to cut them down into several sections and then edit them to make different stories. Most of the software tools are able to handle mp4 file format and these files can be also updated to social media sites easily. Get your lengthy videos trimmed into small sections so that viewers can maintain interest over whatever you are going to post.
Here's the tutorial video on how to trim your videos.
Check out our guide on How to Trim Video Clips Effectively .
4. Transitions and effects
This is one of the most interesting things to be implemented on game video files. When you have larger video files with multiple parts then you can add impressive transitions and effects to every portion. It is going to make impressive quality modification. When game videos proceed with multiple settings and they have unique transition effects with advanced filters then professionalism gets naturally added. Most of the online as well as offline video editing tools come with special features, transitions and advanced editing tools that can add eye catching appearance to your game recordings.
Take a look at: How to Add Transitions to your Videos .
5. Adding Audio
Uploading videos online without audio is really a bad idea because it is going to annoy viewers. When we have appealing background sound playing flawlessly with video content then it improves mood and energy level of viewers. The best idea is to record your commentary for video but always prefer to use high quality gaming headsets to record your voice. Most of the software captures sound from microphones and they can also accept music input from different channels. You can update all changes accordingly.
Related Articles: How to Record Audio With A Mic For Gameplay Commentary .
Best Video Editing Software for Gamers
If you are searching for an easy to use video editing platform then move ahead with professional recommendation: Wondershare Filmora. This software is capable enough to support all popular file formats as it extends support up to 150 media file formats. You will find variety of filters, animation and transitions effects on this platform that can improve your game video creation with efficient results. Filmora works perfectly on Windows and well as on Mac platforms and even its free version can provide you impressive results with wide feature set. Get your tool downloaded from internet and start with the real adventure right now.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>