- The Ultimate Guide to Games
- 1. Popular Games
- 1.1 Top 12 Best Free Games You Should Play in 2017
- 1.2 Top 10 Best Car Racing Games in 2017
- 1.3 10 Awesome Racing Games for Android
- 1.4 Most Popular Puzzle Games in 2017
- 1.5 Top Action Games that you Should Play
- 1.6 Top Educational Games for Kids
- 1.7 The Best Rhythm/ Music Games
- 1.8 Top Camera Games in 2017
- 1.9 Top 10 Websites to Download PC Games for Free
- 1.10 10 Best Free PC and Android Game Download Sites
- 1.11 10 Fun Car Games For Kids
- 1.12 Top 10 Racing Games on PS4 in 2017
- 2. Free Games +
- 2.1 New Games of 2017
- 2.2 Best Free Online Shooting Games
- 2.3 Best Video Game Consoles of 2017
- 2.4 The Best GBC Games
- 2.5 The Top 3D Video Games
- 2.6 The 10 Best Sports Games You Should Play in 2017
- 2.7 The Top Best Games for Girls
- 2.8 Best Bike Racing Games That You Should Play
- 2.9 10 Most Popular Parking Games for Android
- 3. Editors and Downloaders +
- 3.1 Best Free Video Editor for Gamers
- 3.2 Tips for Editing Your Game Videos
- 3.3 Best Game Video Downloaders
- 3.4 How to Download Game Videos
- 4. Recorders +
10 Awesome Racing Games for Android
Are you a gamer who likes to play games in their android phone? Then this is the article for you. Wouldn't it be great if you could just read through one page and find at least 10 games that have been reviewed for you to now try yourself. Well look no further here will look at the best new games of 2017 for your android.
10 Awesome Racing Games for Android
Asphalt 8 is the newest release in the Asphalt series created by Gameloft with years of practice they've mastered the art of smooth steer (tilt) control for the best gaming experience.
- Single player & Online multi player
- Tilt to steer, tilt and icons, on-screen controls and tap to steer
- Primary and secondary objectives to complete
- Based on jumping so lots of tracks with ramps involved
- Perfect nitro to replace adrenaline mode
- Story mode & World Series
- Most cars immediately available for purchase.
- Fantastic graphics.
- Lots of new cars.
- Some cars can only be bought with real life money.
- Game worth 1.5GB of data.
The clue is in the name Beach Buggy Blitz is a new game developed by Vector Unit that is based on a tropical island, it becomes fun when you realise that the world tour in is completely destroyable and you can crush and break everything around you with the bonnet of your car. Gathering coins during the races enables you to purchase upgrades for you car or better cars at a later date.
- Infinite drive environment
- Lots of fun unlockable content
- Intuitive controls
- Lots of unique vehicles to choose from
- Believable Physics
- No hidden payments (everything can be unlocked through game progress)
- Loads of unlockable content
If your one who seeks adrenaline without having to leave your front door or even have any risk to yourself then this is the game for you. Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic tests your skills to dodge in and out of on coming traffic.
- A wide range of motorcycles to choose from
- 3D Visuals
- Many difficult challenges to test your skills
- Ability to upgrade your bikes
- 3 bike categories to choose from: chopper, cross or super bike
- Near missed unlock new destinations
- 4 different game modes
- Loads of game options to keep you enticed
- Great visuals
- Sounds effects aren't very good
- Sometimes bad collision detection
Giving you the ability to play single player and against some of the best at this game in the world Racing Royale Drag Racing is a new game that allows you take part in illegal street races. By winning each round you gain prizes and and nitro.
- Lots of cars to unlock and choose from
- Realistic physics
- Online multi player mode
- Fun upgrades and power ups
- Can play online
- Fast paced
- Graphics aren't very good
Street racing is a 100% online racing game, and have over 3 million players worldwide so it's a huge competition to see who really is the best in the world. You start the game as the base level - as a beginner and work your way up to get to the top.
- Have access to underground street jobs to level up
- Great cars with great upgrades
- Can play in real time with other players
- Create and maintain a crew with your friends
- Earn a lot of income from acquiring properties
- A lot of game content
- A wide range of vehicles with lots of opportunity to upgrade
- Poor graphics
This game was developed by AxesInMotion, the game is not new as it first came out in 2014 but its advance really physics engine puts it at the top of the list with the other new games of the year. There are other simulated vehicles but theres no police action and lots of road for you to race on.
- Realistic HUD including revs, gear and speedometer
- ABS, TC and ESP simulation, that you can toggle off or on.
- Up to date with a new open world that you can explore
- The car can take damage
- Realistic physics
- Huge world to explore
- Realistic car damage
- Very similar to another potentially better game
Based solely on motorbikes, you get to weave in and out of traffic at high speeds. With lots of options to change your vehicle and upgrade it, and it has the added feature of playing during the day or during the night.
- 3 Separate game modes
- Over 10 bikes to choose from
- 3D graphics
- Fun music to listen to
- Fun and engaging from the get go
- Great graphics
- Great music
- Possibly a little difficult at first
Land meets the sea in this game, with problems to solve and boats to park its a mix of fun and very realistic to play.
- 10 Vehicles to unlock (boats and cars)
- Realistic traffic & environments
- Lots of camera angles
- Pro parking missions
- Everything about this game is great from the graphics, to its content its fun to have
A racing game that enables you to play with the top from around the world with its online multi player feature. There is 100 different tracks in which you could potentially play ranging from New York to Tokyo.
- Over 10 cars to upgrade and unlock
- Online Multi player
- Beat your predecessors to get to the top of the leader board
- Fun to play
- Lots of thought about content
- Good graphics
- Slight game lag
This game is currently in its Beta testing phase but still has very high reviews. Its a go carting game where you can make use of various different tracks, and play with your mates.
- Story mode
- PVP mode
- Adjustable driving control
- Multitude of different race tracks
- Wide range of carts
- Re fit system
- Make friends in game
- Lots of content
- Can add new friends
- Lost of different modes to choose from
You May also like: Top 10 Racing Games on PS4
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>