- The Ultimate Guide to Games
- 1. Popular Games
- 1.1 Top 12 Best Free Games You Should Play in 2017
- 1.2 Top 10 Best Free Web Games
- 1.3 Top 10 Best Car Racing Games in 2017
- 1.4 10 Awesome Racing Games for Android
- 1.5 Top 10 Most Fascinating Android Fighting Games
- 1.6 Most Popular Puzzle Games in 2017
- 1.7 Top Action Games that you Should Play
- 1.8 Best Adventure Game Recommended for 2017
- 1.9 Top Educational Games for Kids
- 1.10 The Best Rhythm/ Music Games
- 1.11 Top Camera Games in 2017
- 1.12 Top 10 Websites to Download PC Games for Free
- 1.13 10 Best Free PC and Android Game Download Sites
- 1.14 10 Fun Car Games For Kids
- 1.15 Top 10 Racing Games on PS4 in 2017
- 2. Free Games +
- 2.1 New Games of 2017
- 2.2 Best Free Online Shooting Games
- 2.3 Best Video Game Consoles of 2017
- 2.4 The Best GBC Games
- 2.5 The Top 3D Video Games
- 2.6 The 10 Best Sports Games You Should Play in 2017
- 2.7 The Top Best Games for Girls
- 2.8 Best Bike Racing Games That You Should Play
- 2.9 10 Most Popular Parking Games for Android
- 3. Editors and Downloaders +
- 3.1 Best Free Video Editor for Gamers
- 3.2 Tips for Editing Your Game Videos
- 3.3 Best Game Video Downloaders
- 3.4 How to Download Game Videos
- 4. Recorders +
- 4.1 How to Record Your Desktop with Ease?
- 4.2 How To Record Your Screen On Windows 8
- 4.3 How to Capture Streaming Audio
- 4.4 How to Capture Netflix Stream
How to Capture Streaming Audio
Most of the gamers these days are searching for tools that can help them to capture audio stream while recording their on screen performance. However, there are unlimited softwares available over internet to handle such needs but careful selection of most trustworthy tool is essential to ensure quality results. The article below contains details about some of the best tools along with associated recording procedures, keep reading to avail complete information.
Method 1: Free Software Available Online
Ezvid screen recording tool is capable enough to record every minute activity on your screen while extended support to audio content. It can help users to develop instructional videos for their gameplays. Follow these steps to get best results:
Step 1: First of all you need to download version 0.8.1.0 of Ezvid Free Screen Recorder.
Step 2: Get it installed on your system.
Step 3: Now double click on Ezvid icon available on your desktop and it will immediately prompt you with interface of Ezvid.
Step 4: Hit the “Capture Screen” option and it will begin a countdown timer on your screen. After counting up to only 3 seconds it will automatically begin the recording task.
Step 5: As soon as your project gets finished, simply hit the “Stop” button recorded clip will be moved to timeline for editing process.
Step 6: Hit the record voice icon available on timeline and start your audio instructions.
Step 7: In case if you want to record background music then Ezvid will assist you to make selection for your song.
Step 8: It is also possible to slow down or speed up videos as per need.
Step 9: Now you can use drag and drop features to rearrange clips in desired sequence.
Step 10: In order to add text to your clips you can use “Add Text” option. One can also adjust style, font and color for background.
Step 11: Hit the Upload to YouTube button to make your content visible online.
Method 2: Use Paid Software for Pro Recorders
For professional Recorders who want to access high end features, Wondershare Filmora is best choice. You need to follow these simple steps to record PC screen with this advanced tool:
Step 1: First of all you need to download Wondershare Fimora from its official website.
Step 2: Install this software on your system and launch with full feature mode.
Step 3: Now hit “Record PC Screen” option that is available under “record” button.
Step 4: Users can make selections out of three different screen selection options: Custom, Target and Full Window.
Step 5: If you want to record audio signal too then hit Microphone audio on or off settings as per need.
Step 6: Hit REC option to begin the recording process.
Step 7: Hit F9 when software finishes its countdown from 5 to 1.
Step 8: It is also possible to customized hotkeys for immediate start and stop button access.
Step 9: This software tool saves the recorded videos in media library where you can find it with ease for further needs.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>