How to Share Vimeo Video Online
With Vimeo, sharing your videos is a matter of simplicity. In this post we are going to discuss everything you need to know about how to share Vimeo Video.
- How to share Vimeo videos on Social Networks
- How to share Vimeo video via Email
- How to embed a Vimeo video
How to share Vimeo videos on Social Networks
Before using the share video option the first thing you have to do is hit the ‘share’ button on the chosen Vimeo video. You will find this button (the paper airplane icon) on the top right of the video. Click on it to view the share options.
You will be able to share the Vimeo video on a number of social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest and Google +. All you need to do is click on any of the social media buttons and then log in to your social media profile.
How to share Vimeo video via Email
For sharing the Vimeo video via email you need to enter the name or the email id of the people with whom you want to share. If the person’s name is recognized by Vimeo then you will be able to view her/his profile pic and name.\
Now select the people you want to share the video with by hitting their profile pic. After each selection a blue tick is going to appear beside their name. The video link can also be accompanied by a message. After confirming that you aren’t a robot you need to hit the send button.
How to embed a Vimeo video
Embedding a Vimeo video onto your webpage can be easily done by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Hit the share button which is to be found below the video.
Step 2: Now you need to copy the code under the Embed box.
Step 3: In the final step you need to paste the Embed code you just copied onto your webpage.
It needs to be mentioned here that the publisher of the video might choose to restrict the sites where the video can be embedded. In case there are such restrictions on your chosen video then you will not be able to share it on your website. Vimeo videos which have such restrictions will show a message just below the video which explains where it can be placed.
Now that you know all about sharing the Vimeo video you are all set to share your favourite videos with your friends and followers.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- Vimeo Video Tips
- 1. Definition
- 1.1 What is Vimeo?
- 1.2 Vimeo Basic, Vimeo Plus or Vimeo Pro: Which is Right for You?
- 1.3 Vimeo vs YouTube: Which is Better?
- 1.4 Vimeo vs YouTube vs Dailymotion: Which Video Platform is Right for You?
- 2. How to Edit/Tips +
- 2.1 How to Make Thumbnail
- 2.2 How to add subtitle/captions to Vimeo videos
- 2.3 How to Trim and Cut Vimeo Videos
- 2.4 How to Add Music to Vimeo Videos
- 2.5 How to Make Vimeo Videos
- 2.6 How to upload iMovie video to Vimeo
- 2.7 How to Upload Window Movie Maker Video to Vimeo
- 2.8 How to insert a Vimeo video into PowerPoint
- 2.9 How to share Vimeo video online
- 2.10 Tips to Get Your Video “Staff Picked” on Vimeo
- 3. Editing Tools +
- 3.1 Best Video Editor for Vimeo
- 3.2 Vimeo Cameo Review
- 3.3 10 Best Alternatives to Vimeo Cameo
- 3.4 Which is Better Video Editor for iPhone? Cameo or FilmoraGo?
- 4. How to download Vimeo Videos +
- 3.1 Best Vimeo Video Downloaders
- 3.2 How to Download Vimeo Video to MP4
- 3.3 How to Download Vimeo Video to MP3