- Vimeo Video Tips
- 1. Definition
- 1.1 What is Vimeo?
- 1.2 Vimeo Basic, Vimeo Plus or Vimeo Pro: Which is Right for You?
- 1.3 Vimeo vs YouTube: Which is Better?
- 1.4 Vimeo vs YouTube vs Dailymotion: Which Video Platform is Right for You?
- 2. How to Edit/Tips +
- 2.1 How to Make Thumbnail
- 2.2 How to add subtitle/captions to Vimeo videos
- 2.3 How to Trim and Cut Vimeo Videos
- 2.4 How to Add Music to Vimeo Videos
- 2.5 How to Make Vimeo Videos
- 2.6 How to upload iMovie video to Vimeo
- 2.7 How to Upload Window Movie Maker Video to Vimeo
- 2.8 How to insert a Vimeo video into PowerPoint
- 2.9 How to share Vimeo video online
- 2.10 Tips to Get Your Video “Staff Picked” on Vimeo
- 3. Editing Tools +
- 3.1 Best Video Editor for Vimeo
- 3.2 Vimeo Cameo Review
- 3.3 10 Best Alternatives to Vimeo Cameo
- 3.4 Which is Better Video Editor for iPhone? Cameo or FilmoraGo?
- 4. How to download Vimeo Videos +
- 3.1 Best Vimeo Video Downloaders
- 3.2 How to Download Vimeo Video to MP4
- 3.3 How to Download Vimeo Video to MP3
How To Download Vimeo Video to MP4
Those of you who are looking for the easiest way to convert your favourite video off of Vimeo to MP4 format, and then download it are in luck, because there are numerous quick and handy ways to make the conversion and have your Vimeo video in a handy MP4 format.
Here are a few of the easiest methods to make this conversion of your Vimeo videos:
- 1. Download Vimeo Video to MP4 Format Directly
- 2. Online Vimeo Downloader
- 3. Free Video Downloader
- 4. Video Converter Extension
If you are looking for great video editing software to edit your YouTube videos, so you can edit like a Pro, download our video editor Wondershare Filmora below now.
You may also like:
1. Download Vimeo Video to MP4 Format Directly
One of the quickest ways to download a Vimeo video to MP4 format is by finding a video on the Vimeo video page that allows for instant downloads.
Once you find a video that fits this category, you can just click the "download" button.
Then choose your desired file size, and download location and then enjoy your MP4 file.
2. Online Vimeo Downloader
KeepVid is a free online downloader allows you to download videos from videos sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Twitch, Dailymotion and many more. This site is one of the quickest and easiest online downloader tools for converting Vimeo files to MP4.
Step 1: Start by opening KeepVid in your browser, then copy and paste the link to the Vimeo video you want to download into the download box.
Step 2: Once you have the link pasted in, you can click the "download" button, which will prompt you to choose the size of the video you want, as well as multiple different file formats.
Step 3: Once you select MP4 and the file downloads, you just have to right-click on the file and save the MP4 to your computer.
3. Free Video Downloader
While there are a few free video download converter software programs out there, Any Video Converter is one of the simplest, and smoothest of these when it comes to downloading Vimeo videos to MP4.
Step 1: First, you just need to install and open Any Video Converter.
Step 2: Then add the URL of the Vimeo video you wish to convert to an MP4 file by clicking the "add URL" button (you can add more than one link, if you wish!)
Step 3: After you load in your URL(s), you can click the "download" button and then save your file to the your PC.
4. Video Converter Extension
You can get Video Downloader professional Chrome extension by searching it out in the Chrome Web Store. Once you have this video downloader extension installed, downloading Vimeo videos to an MP4 is as simple as can be.
1. First of all, you need to install the Video Downloader Professional Chrome extension
2. Then open the Vimeo video you wish to convert.
3. Click the extension icon on right top of the browser, choose the MP4 format and size that you want to download.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>