- Vimeo Video Tips
- 1. Definition
- 1.1 What is Vimeo?
- 1.2 Vimeo Basic, Vimeo Plus or Vimeo Pro: Which is Right for You?
- 1.3 Vimeo vs YouTube: Which is Better?
- 1.4 Vimeo vs YouTube vs Dailymotion: Which Video Platform is Right for You?
- 2. How to Edit/Tips +
- 2.1 How to Make Thumbnail
- 2.2 How to add subtitle/captions to Vimeo videos
- 2.3 How to Trim and Cut Vimeo Videos
- 2.4 How to Add Music to Vimeo Videos
- 2.5 How to Make Vimeo Videos
- 2.6 How to upload iMovie video to Vimeo
- 2.7 How to Upload Window Movie Maker Video to Vimeo
- 2.8 How to insert a Vimeo video into PowerPoint
- 2.9 How to share Vimeo video online
- 2.10 Tips to Get Your Video “Staff Picked” on Vimeo
- 3. Editing Tools +
- 3.1 Best Video Editor for Vimeo
- 3.2 Vimeo Cameo Review
- 3.3 10 Best Alternatives to Vimeo Cameo
- 3.4 Which is Better Video Editor for iPhone? Cameo or FilmoraGo?
- 4. How to download Vimeo Videos +
- 3.1 Best Vimeo Video Downloaders
- 3.2 How to Download Vimeo Video to MP4
- 3.3 How to Download Vimeo Video to MP3
Vimeo Basic, Vimeo Plus or Vimeo Pro: Which is Right for You?
Market is loaded with the software that can assist users in video hosting needs. You can even get many interesting features with free tools like YouTube and you can also avail some premium upgrades on the platform of Vimeo’s Pro and Plus. If we talk about Vimeo tool specifically then users from marketing field may often find troubles regarding its very restricted work platform that is not suitable for commercial needs with its free version. The article below includes details about all popular Video flavours that beginners as well as professionals will love to explore.
Here's our Full Review of Vimeo .
If we talk about storage space then Vimeo Basic account offers maximum upload of only 500MB/ per or in other words, you can access 25GB for one year. In case of Vimeo Plus account, 5GB space is available to users per week and for one year they can access maximum 250GB. If we move towards then Vimeo Pro account then users here will be able to get 20GB /week and huge storage space of 1TB for year.
The Vimeo basic free version cannot assist users with video customization features but outro and video player can be customized in case of Vimeo Plus account. Further, Vimeo Pro account assist users in advanced personalization features like facility to add logos, create customized outro etc. It also offers third party support for players.
3. Pricacy and Stats
The Basic account can be accessed for free but it still offers so many incredible features like no duration limit, no advertisements, Video password protection as well as basic video conversion features. Users can see how many people liked and viewed their videos on channel. If you want to access Vimeo Plus account then pay $59.95/year and $9.95/month; the feature set is improved with addition of priority support, unlimited channel, albums and groups. Plus account users can avail information about video embed and viewers details. As Vimeo Pro offers so many advanced features like VIO support and advanced stats data so the cost also goes high up to $199/year package for 1TB storage space and $399/year for 3TB space.
If you are using Vimeo basic account then you must expect to get answers for your queries within 3 business days. The Vimeo Plus account users can avail response from support team within 4 hours during business days. The best thing to know about highly advanced Vimeo pro account users is that users can get answers for their queries within one hour and it stays active 24 hours even on weekends.
There is no doubt to say that basic membership option is great option for beginners but in case if you are in search of priority support service, privacy control, huge storage space, player customization and few other advanced tools then Vimeo Plus and Vimeo Pro will be more suitable to you. Price range also matters so prefer to pick your software tool as per your budget and needs to have best results.
In this article, we are going to give you a comparative analysis of Vimeo, YouTube, and Dailymotion video sharing platforms so that you can select the one most suited to your needs.
by Ollie Mattison Sep 01, 2022 20:02 PM
This article will introduce the difference between YouTube and Vimeo so that you can decide which the best platform is for you.
by Ollie Mattison Oct 19, 2022 16:01 PM