- • How to Edit Videos for YouTube
- 1. Overview of YouTube Video Editor
- 2. YouTube Video Editor Guide+
- 2.1 How to Use YouTube Video Editor
- 2.2 How to Use YouTube Enhancements Tool
- 2.3 How to Edit Title, Description, and Tags
- 2.4 How to Edit Audio on YouTube
- 2.5 How to Add Logo or Watermark
- 2.6 How to Edit the Video Length on YouTube
- 2.7 How to Edit Uploaded YouTube Videos
- 2.8 How to Remove YouTube Videos
- 2.9 How to Add Music to YouTube Video
- 2.10 How to Edit Channel Description
- 2.11 How To Add Custom Thumbnails
- 2.12 How to Blur Faces or Objects
- 2.13 How to remove black bars from existing videos
- 2.14 What is YouTube Creative Commons
- 2.15 Standard YouTube License vs. Creative Commons
- 2.16 How to Add YouTube Annotations and Cards
- 2.17 How to Change the Privacy Setting
- 2.18 How to Add Subtitles and Closed Captions
- 3. Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- 4. Editing in Hot Editors
- 5. Tools for Customizing YouTube Channel
- 6. Editing on Different Devices
- 7. Advanced Editing Tips
- 8. YouTube Ultimate Guide
Infographic - Social Media Trends That Will Take Over 2018
The landscape of the social media has been constantly changing over the course of the previous decade. New technologies and features like AI (artificial intelligence), AR (augmented reality) have made possible things we couldn't even imagine at the turn of the century.
Scroll down to find out this infographic made by Filmora. And get to know more about the hottest social media trends in 2018 and feel free to let us know what you think in the comments section. Hit share and tell your friends and colleagues about the future of the Internet.
In 2017, 90% of all content shared by Internet users is video, and this trend will continue in 2018 because all of the most popular social networks are investing in video features because they believe it can help them generate better user engagement. Furthermore, the ephemeral content, the type of content that is available for less than 24 hours, is on the rise, which means that Instagram or Snapchat stories must be considered as a channel for brand promotion in the next year and in years to come.
Chatbots represent a significant force on the market since 80% of chatbots can be utilized for providing non-stop services. Some estimations say that up to 30% of all chat conversations on the Internet will be with chatbots as soon as 2018. Despite the rapid automatization of the Internet, influencers still play a large role in online marketing, and they will continue to do so because they can produce a ten-time rise in conversion rates. Over 90% of people who at one point used influencer marketing think that it is an effective marketing technique that almost certainly provides results.
One force on the market that needs to be reckoned with are Smartphones. The amount of time an average internet user spends on social networks from their Smartphone is significantly larger than the amount of time spent on those same networks from a desktop computer. This means that optimizing online content for Smartphones will become even more important in 2018, than it already is.
Live Streaming Takes the Center Stage. Some studies have shown that 80% of customers would prefer to watch a live video streamed by a brand than to read a post. To make things even more interesting, it is estimated that by 2020 80% of Internet traffic will be generated by video content and the video streaming market could easily become $70,5 billion industry by 2021 if its growth continues at this pace.
As of today Generation Z already has $44 billion of buying power and this number will continue to grow as the time passes. For that reason, brands and companies will have to adjust their offers to meet the demands of this rising force on the market.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>