- YouTube Guide
- Try It Free Try It Free
- 1. Make Money on YouTube+
- 1.1 8 Ways to Make Money on YouTube for Beginners
- 1.2 How to Make Money on YouTube
- 1.3 YouTube Money Calculator
- 2. Best for YouTube Editing+
- 2.1 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- 2.2 Best Video Editing Software for YouTube
- 2.3 Best YouTube Video Editor Apps for Android
- 2.4 Best 8 YouTube Editing Software for Linux
- 2.5 Best 10 Screen Recorders for YouTube
- 2.6 Free Online Video Editors for YouTube
- 2.7 Free Green Screen Background for YouTube Videos
- 2.8 YouTube Recording Software for Gamers
- 2.9 YouTube App Alternatives
- 2.10 Best Free YouTube Video Editing Apps for iOS
- 2.11 YouTube App for iPhone and Android
- 2.12 YouTube Video Editor Alternatives
- 2.13 Best Websites for Downloading YouTube Intro Templates
- 2.14 Youtube Banners Makers: 10 Online Tools to Create Channel Art
- 2.15 Top 10 Free Online YouTube Intro Makers
- 2.16 Best 12 YouTube Gaming Intro Makers - Free and Paid
- 2.17 Top 10 BEST FREE YouTube Thumbnail Makers
- 2.18 Voice Changer for YouTube
- 3. YouTube Videos Editing Tips +
- 3.1 How to Make YouTube Video
- 3.2 How to Use YouTube Video Editor
- 3.3 YouTube Video Editor Guide and Review
- 3.4 YouTube Enhancements
- 3.5 Edit YouTube Videos on PC
- 3.6Edit YouTube Videos in iMovie
- 3.7 Edit YouTube Videos in FCPX
- 3.8 Edit YouTube Videos in Adobe Premiere
- 3.9 Edit YouTube videos in WMM
- 3.10 Edit YouTube Videos in Sony Vegas
- 3.11 Add YouTube End Screen and Cards
- 4. How to Edit YouTube Videos +
- 4.1 Rotate YouTube Video
- 4.2 Add Text to YouTube Video
- 4.3 Blur Faces in YouTube Videos
- 4.4 Add Subtitles and Closed Captions to YouTube Video
- 4.5 Add YouTube Annotations and Cards
- 4.6 Add Logo or Watermark to YouTube Video
- 4.7 Edit Uploaded YouTube Videos
- 4.8 Video Color Correction for YouTube Beauty
- 4.9 Remove Black Bars from YouTube Videos
- 4.10 Remove YouTube Videos
- 4.11 Edit YouTube Audio
- 4.12 How To Add Custom Thumbnails to Your YouTube Videos
- 4.13 Add Music to YouTubeVideo
- 4.14 Edit Video Length
- 4.15 Record Screen and Upload to YouTube
- 4.16 Make YouTub Intro
- 4.17 Blur Background in YouTube
- 4.18 Upload Videos to YouTube
- 5. YouTube SEO & Marketing +
- 5.1 YouTube Unlisted
- 5.2 Deal with YouTube Trolls & Comments
- 5.3 Get More Video Views on YouTube
- 5.4 Add Captions to YouTube Videos
- 5.5 Get More Subscribers on YouTube
- 5.6 Create a YouTube Account
- 5.7 Social Media Trends
- 5.8 Social Video Marketing Tips for SMB
- 5.9 YouTube Facts &F igures and Statistics
- 5.10 Make Killer YouTube Channel Art
- 5.11 YouTube Creative Commons
- 5.12 Standard YouTube License vs. Creative Commons
- 5.13 Change YouTube Privacy Setting
- 5.14 Edit YouTube Channel Description
- 5.15 Optimize YouTube Tags/Title/Description
- 5.16 Create a YouTube Channel Trailer
How to Go Frame by Frame on YouTube Video? [5 Methods]
It’s always a handy process to be able to move the frame one by one if you binge-watch YouTube videos. Be it as complex as time-lapse or as simple as makeup tutorial, viewing YouTube video frame-by-frame is never an underestimated process.
To be able to achieve this, you ought to master the methods to move frame-by-frame using a frame by a frame video editor or frame by the frame video player.
But this might make you wonder which one would be best for you?
Then here are some methods to move a video frame-by-frame that may come handy for you.
Option 1: Frame-By-Frame Editing and Watching Video Offline
If you are looking for how to edit frame by frame on YouTube or how to go frame by frame on YouTube then you may use a variety of offline applications.
Below are the 2 highlighting benefits of making use of offline video editors instead of online ones:
- You are not required to have a fast and smooth internet connection once the targeted video has been downloaded and will have full liberty to edit or video vide while staying offline.
- You are granted with the full editing facilities whilst staying offline. You can trim, cut or do any video alterations using offline video editors.
If you don't know how to download a YouTube video easily and quickly, check this guide on How to Download YouTube Videos without Any Software.
Beneath are some of the efficient offline video editors you can work with for editing and viewing videos of YouTube frame by frame.
How to Go Frame by Frame in YouTube Video Using Filmora
Filmora is a great video editor designed for those who are interested in video editing but lack professional experience. It's very easy to use. Filmora is free to download. You can choose version that is compatible with your operating system.
Compatibility: Windows and Mac
Step 1: Tap on “New Project”.
Step 2: In “project settings” select the desired ratio rate.
Step 3: You can import files by clicking the “import” tab or drag-drop the desired file to this tool.
Step 4: Drag the file to the timeline.
Step 5: You can separate frames from video by hovering the mouse over the first desired frame and complete it by hovering mouse all the way to the end of the frame.
Step 6: Perform editing operations.
Step 7: Save the file by clicking “export” by selecting the desired format under the “format” option and set parameters in “advanced settings” or directly upload the final product to YouTube.
How to Move Frame by Frame in YouTube Video Using Movie Maker
This video editing tool gives you enough option to perform basic editing. With its timeline option, one can edit the videos frame-by-frame which can be performed as guided below:
Step 1: The first step is to download the desired YouTube video.
Step 2: Import that video to movie maker.
Step 3: You have the facility to skip the video frame-by-frame and can also edit it by selecting a specific portion from the timeline.
Step 4: Tap on “edit” beneath video tools after selecting the targeted portion.
Step 5: You will have numerous editing options like transition, add texts, split, music, etc. for each of the frames one by one.
You may also like: YouTube to WAV File: 4 Best Free Convert Solutions >>
How to Advance Frame by Frame in YouTube Video Using iMovie
This is a free editing tool with a bundle of editing features. The steps are given below:
Step 1: Click “file”, then “new project” followed by “create” option
Step 2: Click “Import” to import video
Step 3: Tap on “edit” followed by the “play head” option to segregate the desired portion of the video to edit.
Step 4: Now apply editing features on the portion of the video given in this tool
Step 5: Press “share” and “export” option once done with editing.
Option 2: Frame-By-Frame Advancement Using YouTube Player
Why even bother ourselves to get a third-party program for the purpose of moving a video frame-by-frame when the YouTube player provides you the same facility within itself. Following are the steps to guide you about how to skip frame by frame on YouTube by using YouTube frame by frame hotkey:
Step 1: Make the video pause.
Step 2: To answer the query regarding how to go frame by frame on YouTube editor, you can make use of 2 keys on the keyboard which are basically used as a shortcut process for the sake of forwarding video frame-by-frame.
You can press “<” in order to skip a frame backward or you could either use a comma as well for the same purpose. For moving the frame forwards, you need to press “>” key or a full stop key will serve you with the same operation.
This is how to move frame by frame on YouTube.
Option 3: Go Frame-By-Frame In YouTube Video Using Online Application
If your work requires intricate analysis of the video where you have to view the view very closely then you may make use of an online external application for this purpose.
The following are the steps to show you how to advance frame by frame on YouTube using this online tool.
Step 1: Into the URL bar of the browser, paste the link www.watchframebyframe.com there where you will be redirected to the online tool which has quite an easy interface with several controls provided built-in.
Step 2: Tap on “Enter Video URL” box and paste the copied URL of a targeted YouTube video
Step 3: The video will get loaded after hitting enter. At the bottom, buttons are given to control accordingly for skipping the frame forwards and backward respectively.
Step 4: You can also personalize the frame skipping setting with the option given beside the forwards and backward button where you can customize fps (frame per second) setting and also adjust the number of frames to be skipped upon clicking forwards and backward button.
An application granting such diverse options gives precise accuracy level which would help make the learning process easier and accurate.
Where Will Need to Go Frame by Frame on YouTube?
- Viewing time-lapse:
Capturing minor details in a video having time-lapse is such a complicated task. It often becomes harder even after slowing the video down. Therefore, a frame-by-frame view is the perfect yet only way out to this problem.
- Viewing how-to video:
The main purpose of a learning video is to get the sound and thorough details of the process and hence can be made not only possible but easier through frame-by-frame scrolling.
- Video sharing or editing:
Clean editing or cropping from a particular position is an intricate process and becomes easier to pause at the desired moment by frame-by-frame forwarding.
- Learning tutorial
Learning needs an in-depth and clear delivery of the content which is made easier by the feature of frame-by-frame skipping of the video.
YouTube studio is the basement for YouTubers to upload and track their videos. To some newbies, they might don't know how to use the YouTube Manager. If you happen to be one of them, check this article to get: Everything You Need to Know about YouTube Video Manager >>
The precise control over separate frames as well as set of frames, diverse OS support, and liberty to use a variety of editing features make Wondershare Filmora stand out among all other tools. But depending upon the suitability with respect to one’s available resources, any of the above tool will help you watch and edit YouTube video frame by frame.
if you are looking for ways how to manage your videos and your YouTube overall then look no further. The solution lies in the YouTube studio.
by Richard Bennett Jan 30, 2023 14:06 PM
This article will help you to delve deep into the subject and get to the conclusion easily.
by Richard Bennett Dec 06, 2022 09:02 AM
This is an ultimate guide to help you with your setting choices and choosing the right screen dimensions and video format for YouTube before you upload.
by Richard Bennett Sep 01, 2022 20:02 PM