Best Wedding Video Maker: Make Beautiful Wedding Videos
Whether you are doing an enormous favor for a friend, or if you're preparing to go into business for yourself, making the definitive wedding video can be challenging. You understand just how important this day is to so many people, so your natural response is to want to do the best job possible. There are a variety of things that you can do to create a wedding video that the special couple and others will love for the rest of their lives.
You want to have the right equipment. You certainly want to have plenty of it, which means backups and multiple cameras. If you get help with the project, you want people who know what they are doing. Capturing all the significant moments of the big occasion is obviously essential. Finally, you most certainly want to make sure you have the best video maker software possible.
What Makes A Great Wedding Video?
Appreciate the fact that it is essential to have optimal video maker software for your wedding. This isn't the only step on how to make a great wedding video, but it's a big one.
What you need in video making software is straightforward:
- The software must be such that anyone can use it.
- The software must include built-in effects for your intros, outros, filter tricks, motion concepts, and transitions.
Typically, a wedding video editing process will make use of the following:
- Video editing software: This is the software that is going to make the video look great. The best video making software for weddings will make the wedding video look like it was shot and cut by the pros.
- Video effects software: While the best video editing software products will include the built-in effects we already mentioned, you may have to bring in some additional tools. For more advanced ideas, video effects software is available.
- DVD burning software: Planning to burn the occasion to DVDs or other types of discs? You're going to need some DVD burning software to make it happen. Nero Burning Rom is a great example of burning software.
Having covered some of the basics of what you're going to need, and why you're going to need it, we can now start to look at the best wedding video makers available to you.
The Best Wedding Video Makers
Let's take a look at some of the top wedding video makers on the market:
- CyberLink PowerDirector 13 Deluxe: Looking for something that will connect you to professional editing tools? CyberLink PowerDirector 13 Deluxe is well worth considering. Although the software is not available on Apple products, the range of features and tools with this video maker is comprehensive. Starting from either timeline or storyboard, an extraordinary wedding video is within your grasp.
- MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015: The ability to place all media types on any tracks is definitely an appealing component to this software. You can also download the effects/transitions you need after installation. This software emphasizes creativity, without demanding you know every single little thing under the sun about video creation.
- Wondershare Filmora: The decidedly straightforward, extraordinarily modern Wondershare Filmora is definitely one of the absolute best video makers on the market today. Utilize text and titles, music, overlays, filters, and elements with ease. Take advantage of over 100 visual touches. With this software, you're getting every basic editing essential you could ever need. Video editing, photo editing, and even music editing will all be available. Tons and tons of advanced effects are available, as well. And when it's all finished, you'll have a variety of sharing options in front of you.
- Corel VideoStudio Pro X8: Simplicity doesn't mean losing out on advanced tools. This software is easy to use for simple projects. When you're ready to take on something bigger, you can count on this product to help you with that, as well.
Additional Wedding Video Maker Tips
Post-production means putting the video maker to work. To that end, here are a few things that ensure you have the best final version of the wedding possible:
- If you're not filming the wedding, then you need to start a collaboration as soon as possible. Learn everything the videographer plans to do, and meet with them immediately after the wedding to get started.
- If multiple cameras are being used for the project, then start to learn everything you can about cutting multi-cam sequences.
- Stay away from weird transitions. We're talking about things like a star wipe or a rotating-box transition.
- Talk to the happy couple about the music. What you don't want to do in this particular arena is assume. That's how one makes bad choices with wedding music.
- If you're building the video from multiple cameras, make sure your cuts are going to tell the same story of the day.
- Give the couple options. Do they want DVDs? Do they want the videos uploaded to YouTube?
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>