- •Windows Movie Maker Editing Tips
- 1.1 Choose the Right Video Slideshow Maker: Make Video from Photos
- 1.2 Video Movie Maker for Windows 8: Easily Make Video Movie
- 1.3 How to Make a Slideshow with Music
- 1.4 How to Burn Photos to DVD with Transitions and Music
- 1.5 Best Photo Slideshow Maker: How to Make a Photo Slideshow
- 1.6 Movie Making Software: How to Make a Touching Home Movie
- 1.7 How to Make a iMovie Photo Slideshow with Music
- 1.8 Graduation Songs for Slideshow
- 1.9 Free DVD Menu Templates
- 1.10 How to Make a FLV Photo Slideshow
- 1.11 How to Create a Facebook Photo Slideshow with Music
- 1.12 How to Make a Happy Birthday Video Slideshow
- 1.13 How to Create Collages Using iPhoto
- 1.14 Wondershare Photo Story Platinum
Best Photo Slideshow Maker: How to Make a Photo Slideshow
Have you ever taken so many photos for your family, friends and special events? One fun-filled way of sharing them is to make a photo slideshow. That helps back up the memories in your life. What’s more, it can all be done in just a few simple clicks if you use slideshow maker like DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe. With this programs, you can easily weave photos and video into work of art to amaze anyone. Here let's see how to easily and creatively make a photo slideshow and burn to DVD with these all-in-one slideshow tools.
Download and run DVD slideshow builder, then follow the steps below to see how to make a photo slideshow.
Ways for Photo Slidehow making
Step 1. Add photo or video files to the photo slideshow maker
After running the photo slideshow maker, you'll start from the "Organize" tab. On the interface, there are two Add Files buttons any of which you can click to add your photos and videos. Then just drag and drop photos or videos to arrange their order on storyboard. If you want to edit the photos, click "Edit" to add effects, crop photos, repair red-eye or add caption.
Tip: To have a large viewe of all the files, click the “Expand” button on top right corner of storyboard.
Step 2. Customize the slideshow like background music and transitions
When importing your files, more than 100 transition effects will be randomly and automatically applied between every two photo or video. However, you can change them anytime in the "Personalize" tab. Just drag and drop a transition from the list to the thumbnail between two slides. You can also add effects, motion or intro/credit as you like.
Adding music can greatly enhance the vibe of your photo slideshow. To achieve this, click "Music" on the storyboard. This photo slideshow maker enables you to add several different pieces of music according to your needs. If you want to add your own voice, just click "Voice Over" to record and then add it to the slideshow.
Step 3 Create photo slideshow and burn to DVD
Go to the "Create" tab and click the "Preview" button to make sure the photo slideshow is good enough. Go back to Personalize tab to change if necessary. When you are happy with the result, choose the options on the left to export photo slideshow to DVD, PC, portable devices, etc. You can also directly upload slideshow to Youtube and send message to Facebook and Twitter friends.
Now sit back and relax, it'll only take a while to get your photo slideshow for sharing anywhere.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>