Video intros are short video clips that are typically used for branding purposes. They appear at the beginning of a lengthy video. You may use these intro videos to market your brand. They will increase your professional appearance if they are appropriately produced and include all necessary facts about your real movie or product.
If you are a content creator, you should always take these things seriously and deliver them effectively. We recognize that producing intros is time-consuming and aggravating, but nothing is straightforward. In this post, we'll help you find the best intro maker website by looking at some excellent options and discussing why you should check them out. Let's get going!
Part 1: Top 10 Best Intro Maker Websites [Free and Paid]
Intros are quite necessary, especially when you are a famous YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, or even promoting your business. People decide whether they want to see the video further or not by viewing the intro video. So, the intro should be eye-catching to gain the audience's attention. Following are the few best intro maker website available in the market:
This is one of the best intro maker website free for Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, videos, and other social media platforms. People have been utilizing this website for many years and are continuously impressed by its new features. It comes with thousands of templates for use as an intro, such as DIY Canva logo pack, Minima Blog and Social Pack, etc. Moreover, the free version of Canva leaves a watermark, but you can get rid of it by upgrading your package.
- Includes a simple and intuitive user interface
- Millions of templates for users to use in different segments of the video
- Thousands of royalty-free filters and effects
- Allows you to record the videos for editing as well
MotionDen allows you to create unique animated intros by utilizing their library of ready-made expert templates, unquestionably their best suit. These are organized into logical categories, such as e-commerce or YouTube, to help you easily choose the ideal design for your specialty.
MotionDen does not require a credit card or a test period and allows you to produce up to five films utilizing their whole video template library. However, you will have to deal with the terrible watermark constantly. To eliminate it and broadcast HD quality films directly to YouTube, the most popular package costs $29 per month.
- It Lets you create unique animated intros for your video
- A straightforward and unique interface is there to operate
- Allows you to create five videos without any credit card
- Helps you edit the intro template with text, color and apply filters
Placeit is an intro creator powered by Envato, the world's top digital asset store. Unsurprisingly, this implies their video intro builder delivers a powerful creative punch, with something like a library of over 20,000 classified templates for you to customize and a diverse selection of music tracks to accompany your movie.
Unfortunately, there is no free version of Placeit. It's only $9 for each opening video. With an annual membership of $89.69, you may have complete access to every one of Placeit's templates and limitless downloads.
- Allows you to add logo, text, and color to your intros
- 20,000 categorized templates to increase the attractiveness
- Helps you add background music to your intros
- No download limit in the paid version of the software
Renderforest allows you to create high-quality intros in a matter of minutes. It offers a massive library of over 50,000 intro templates that you can customize and modify in minutes with scripts, logos, color schemes, and music. Renderforest offers a free intro creator bundle that allows you to generate an infinite number of 360p films up to three minutes long. They will, however, have a watermark and a restricted amount of music tracks to pick from. Paid memberships begin at $5.99 per month and are invoiced yearly.
- 50,000 easily editable intro templates
- The free version allows you to create 360p videos
- Includes background music to add in your intro videos
- No need to install the software since it is completely web-based
5. Video Bolt
Video Bolt is a fantastic intro creator! Unlike the previous entries on this list, Video Bolt focuses solely on video-creating tools. When you subscribe to Video Bolt, you have exposure to all they have to provide, including great templates for intros, tales, product promotions, music pre-process, and more.
Video Bolt features a vast collection of high-quality intro templates. So, whatever your specialized emphasis is, there will undoubtedly be several templates that are a suitable fit. However, the free version does leave a watermark on your videos.
- A vast collection of high-quality intro templates
- Contains background music to make your intro video sound excellent
- This tool is really fast as compared to others
- It features a variety of customization tools for intro videos
Panzoid is a tool for developing unique content and an online community. Don't be misled by the grungy, limited interface; with a little work, you can create extremely customizable video intros with this online free intro maker website.
You have the option of starting your project from scratch or using one of the templates produced by the Panzoid community. Panzoid includes a free version with a watermark, but its subscription plans start at just $1.99 per month (billed yearly) for the Starter plan.
- Intuitive and straightforward interface to operate
- Customizable template for better performance
- It features a simple and easy-to-do editing
The first thing to mention about InVideo is that it is intended to function with the Chrome browser. As a result, if you're using another browser, this may not perform as smoothly as you'd expect. InVideo is a fantastic tool for generating an intro video. It differs greatly from the majority of the other applications in this category, which have relatively limited customization choices.
The most interesting thing about InVideo is that you can begin with prepared templates and then apply your tweaks to make them distinctive and consistent with your brand. However, all the videos in the free version feature a watermark.
- It features multiple high-quality editing options
- It comes with pre-made templates to use for intro
- You can customize your own template with this tool
OFFEO is a free intro creator for those who want to be designers. Its biggest selling point is the sheer amount – thousands of themes and graphical components you can utilize to make your entrance pop. All of their design pieces have a true aesthetic appeal to them, from dynamic drawings to high-quality stock pictures — everything you need to build a great beginning film.
OFFEO's templates are conveniently organized into categories like intros, outros, and logos, as well as by industry.
- Thousands of attractive themes for intro videos
- Includes dynamic drawings and high-quality stock pictures
- It is completely free for everyone to use
- Simple and intuitive interface for convenience
Visme is another intro maker website that easily creates high-quality and eye-catching content. Visme is created with a brand philosophy in mind. It allows you to save your brand's or company's color palettes, photographs, videos, and other materials.
Visme comes with many templates and access to a large library of stock photos, making it simple for non-designers to utilize the tool and get decent results. The free version of Visme allows you to create up to videos without a watermark.
- Allows you to create three videos without a watermark with the free version
- A vast collection of themes and stock photos
- Simple and intuitive interface to operate
Videocreek is another wonderful service for creating free video intros for your YouTube and other social media platforms. It offers over 80 templates to choose from. You may use any of the themes provided, add your trademark or video, and create your video intro.
This platform is easy to use, and you can make high-definition intro movies at no extra charge. And since the website is free to operate, it leaves no watermark.
- It leaves no watermark on the videos
- It offers over 80 templates to choose from
- It contains multiple themes to apply to videos
Part 2: Tips for Making Better Intro Online
After going through all the intro maker websites' features above, you might have decided to create the intro of your videos to make them look more interesting. However, if you are still stuck with the decision, don't worry because we will refer to the best intro maker website in this section.
We recommend using InVideo for creating your intro. Although it's a paid tool, even the free version offers more than enough features to create eye-catching intro videos. The only concern should be the watermark that it leaves, but you can always remove it through a high-quality editor or buy the premium version to get rid of it.
Moreover, we also have some useful tips for you to create a better intro online:
- Pick music that will bring your intro videos to life
- Allow Your Brand's Personality to excel in Your Intro Videos
- Consider your intro clips to be your social media business card
You can either invest a lot of time mastering high-quality professional technologies like Adobe After Effects, or you could pay big money to a freelancer to make your intro films.
However, if you're searching for a less expensive solution but still concerned about the value of your intro, we're confident you'll be able to make your ideal intro using one of the aforementioned intro maker website.