How to Use YouTube Enhancements
YouTube has integrated a free video editor to facilitate the work of YouTubers and allow them to process their videos prior to uploading. Although nobody can claim these features can live up to the sophisticated features of the professional video editors, YouTube enhancements are useful and cool which offer a simple way to improve the quality of the videos and do not require any technical knowledge on your behalf.
If you are looking for a more professional approach in video editing, you should try out Wondershare Filmora(for Windows and Mac). This is an exceptionally versatile and powerful tool, which will allow you to gain full control over the videos you wish to edit. It is very easy to use, and it will open up a new world of potentials in video editing. There is a free trial that you can benefit from, so as to see if Filmora meets your criteria in full prior to your purchase.
- Part 1: How to Use YouTube Enhancements
- Part 2: How to Use Wondershare Filmora to Improve Video Qualtiy
How to Use YouTube Enhancements
First of all, you need to locate YouTube Enhancements. As soon as you have logged into your YouTube channel, you should go to the Video Manager. There you choose Edit and YouTube Enhancements, and you are ready to go. There are three distinctive categories that you can use, in order to edit your video. You can choose among Quick Fix, Filters, and Blurring Effects. As you can see, there are features that pretty much cover the basics in video editing under these categories.
Quick Fix promptly addresses issues that have to do with the contrast and saturation, as well as offers the ability to rotate or trim the video. There is nothing sophisticated there, but it is a really easy and practical solution for those who do not wish to waste time editing. It is cool that you can also stabilize your video or allow for Slow Motion or Timelapse effects. This is definitely an improvement for YouTube videos.
Filters feel a lot like those used on Instagram. They are neat and cool, of course, covering many of the demands for sophisticated editing. You can find filters like Lomo-ish, Old Fashioned, Heat Map, Cartoon, Cross Process, Festival and much more on YouTube Enhancements. You can also adjust the lighting and colors, so as to fine-tune your video.
Blurring Effects are perhaps the most advanced on YouTube Enhancements, and they provide the opportunity to maintain your privacy, by removing people’s distinctive details from the video and blurring them or putting mosaic on their face. With this tool, you can also blur objects on the video, which can increase your privacy even more. For instance, you can blur the plates of your car or your address. Last, there are some hilarious effects that you should check out.
Once you are done, there is an option to preview the video that you have edited. In this way, you will know if the editions that you have made are sufficient for you or not. Finally, you can choose either to save the video as a new file or revert to the original video. These options are welcome, as sometimes you just do not get what you have expected and you do not want to replace the video you have already uploaded.
How to Use Wondershare Filmora to improve YouTube videos
These are the steps that you need to follow, so as to proceed with high-quality video editing on Filmora:
- Open Wordershare Filmora
- Choose if you want 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio
- Tap Import so as to upload the files
- Drag and drop them, in order to place them in the right order
- Click Edit and adjust the settings (rotation, contrast, saturation, brightness, hue, auto de-noise and speed)
- Click OK, and you are done with the improvement of Video Quality
If you wish to fine-tune the images of the videos and place special filters, you can go ahead as follows:
- Tap the Effect button
- Drag the effect you want to use on the timeline (you can choose from a wide variety of effects, including Bokeh and Light Leaks, Old Film, etc.)
After having finished with the video editing process, you can preview the video and see if it is of acceptable quality standards. You can do that by clicking on the Play button. Then you can click on the Create button and save the video where you want, in the format of your choosing. It is also possible for you to burn the video on a DVD or share it online using YouTube or Facebook.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- • How to Edit Videos for YouTube
- 1. Overview of YouTube Video Editor
- 2. YouTube Video Editor Guide+
- 2.1 How to Use YouTube Video Editor
- 2.2 How to Use YouTube Enhancements Tool
- 2.3 How to Edit Title, Description, and Tags
- 2.4 How to Edit Audio on YouTube
- 2.5 How to Add Logo or Watermark
- 2.6 How to Edit the Video Length on YouTube
- 2.7 How to Edit Uploaded YouTube Videos
- 2.8 How to Remove YouTube Videos
- 2.9 How to Add Music to YouTube Video
- 2.10 How to Edit Channel Description
- 2.11 How To Add Custom Thumbnails
- 2.12 How to Blur Faces or Objects
- 2.13 How to remove black bars from existing videos
- 2.14 What is YouTube Creative Commons
- 2.15 Standard YouTube License vs. Creative Commons
- 2.16 How to Add YouTube Annotations and Cards
- 2.17 How to Change the Privacy Setting
- 2.18 How to Add Subtitles and Closed Captions
- 3. Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- 4. Editing in Hot Editors
- 5. Tools for Customizing YouTube Channel
- 6. Editing on Different Devices
- 7. Advanced Editing Tips