Complete Review on Photostory: Key Features, Tutorial & Alternative
The Photostory Deluxe slideshow maker will allow you to create stunning videos out of your best captures. Now you can turn your photos into brilliant high resolution videos in no time at all.
Photostory Review-Key Features
- This program includes a lot of tools which would make your slideshow special. You will be able to adjust specific effects like rotation, zoom, camera pan etc.
- With Photostory you can add as many images to your slideshow as you want.
- It offers over 250 transition effects in HD quality to add a dash of drama to your slideshow.
- You also get 3D transition effects which would make your images look like a movie.
- Photostory Deluxe is compatible with all major video and image file formats. For photos it supports JPEG, Windows bitmap images, Portable PixMap, Paintbrush, GIF, PNG, Adobe Photoshop, Tragea, TIFF, Sun Rasterfile, ZSoft and Portable Gray Map.
- In videos it supports files like AVI, Windows Media 9, MPEG1, MPEG2, DV-avi and QuickTime.
Pros: The tons of useful tools, transition effects come in real handy. Moreover this software would allow you to directly share your creation with your audience.
Cons: The one downside of this software is that you need to buy a support voucher for support over telephone. Moreover Photostory doesn’t allow you to publish your created slideshow on Twitter.
How to make a photo slideshow with Photostory
The intuitive interface of Photostory has made the process of slideshow creation simpler than never before. Just follow the steps given below and you will come up with a brilliant slideshow.
Step 1:Transfer the photos and videos
The first thing you need to do is choose your best photos and video clips. The Photostory wizard would help you transfer the video and image files from your hard disk or camera directly to the software.
Step 2:Add the music and effects
Now you need to use the ready to use templates, adjust the colours of your photos, choose the transition and then choose the right kind of music which goes best with your slideshow. You have got hundreds of sounds and songs to choose from.
Step 3: Share your slideshow
Now that you have completed your slideshow you can present them on television, on PC, project it, import it on your mobile device and share it on the internet.
Best slideshow alternatives to Photostory
Photostory is surely a powerful software which would help you create compelling slideshow. However this software has a number of limitations. For instance it takes a long time to load and the export process is also rather slow when compared to other programs. Moreover the editing features could have been improved and the online helpline is not helpful enough.
This advanced and feature rich platform assists users in development of entertaining photo slide shows along with appealing content. Every part of presentation can be easily customized whereas additional of classic transitions and effects make shows more eye catching. You need to follow simple three steps to get bets results: Organize first and then go for customization, finally create.Pros:
- This software tool completes design process in three simple steps: add, create and share/save.
- The effects, transitions and themes are interactive enough.
- It has about 450 background and attractive theme templates that can be accessed by users.
- More than 130 unique transition effects.
- Supports wide range of video file formats.
- This application cannot be used on phone.
- It is not possible to share resulting files on interactive CDs and users will not be able to send them via email too.
Filmora Video Editor is a potential and classic alternative to Kizoa due to its incredible feature set and bright user interface. It offers dual editing modes and files with various file formats can be easily imported for development of interactive slide shows. It is much easier to make adjustments on the basis of rotation, video effects like hue, saturation, contrast, brightness levels etc while incorporating advanced transitions and effects to every slide. Beginners will find it much easier to add music, titles, photos, effects and videos into slides.Pros:
- Filmora Video Editor offers feature rich and easy to operate environment that suits to professionals as well as beginners.
- The intuitive user interface and simple design make it widely accepted tool for slideshow development.
- It offers wide range of transitions as well as text library with interesting collections.
- You will be able to apply stunning filters, advanced motion effects and interesting overlays to your presentations.
- It supports all major file formats.
- Files can be easily shared on social media platforms like YouTube and Facebook etc.
- It offers small range of preset templates.
- 3D effects cannot be added.
- Watermark is an annoying result of free version.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- • Ultimate Slideshow Guide
- 1. Top Slideshow Tools+
- 1.1 Top 10 best slideshow maker with music
- 1.2 4 Photo and video Slideshow Maker for macOS Sierra
- 1.3Best Slideshow maker for Windows 10
- 1.4Best 12 Free Photo Slideshow Makers 2017
- 1.5Complete Review on ProShow
- 1.6Complete review on Photostory
- 1.7Best 12 online free slideshow makers 2017
- 1.8Complete review on Animoto
- 1.9Complete Review on Kizoa
- 1.10Best 10 Photo Slideshow Apps for iOS and Android
- 2. Resources for Slideshow+
- 2.1 top sites to dowload music for slideshow
- 2.2 Graduation Songs - Songs for Graduation Slideshows
- 2.3 The Best 10 Birthday Songs for Birthday Video or Slideshows
- 2.4Best 10 kindergarten graduation songs to use in the video/slideshow
- 2.5Free DVD Menu Templates
- 3. Tips for Slideshow+
- 3.1 Best Photo Slideshow Maker: How to Make a Photo Slideshow
- 3.2How to Make a Slideshow with Music
- 3.3Make a Video with Pictures & Music Using Video Slideshow Maker
- 3.4How to Make Slideshow on Mac
- 3.5How to Create Home DVDs with Best Movie Making Software
- 3.6iPhoto for Windows 8 (PC Photo Manager)
- 3.7How to Make a iPhoto Slideshow to Play on Apple TV
- 3.8Create a Facebook Photo Slideshow with Music
- 3.9How to Make Slideshows on Instagram
- 3.10iMovie Slideshow – How to Make a iMovie Photo Slideshow with Music
- 3.11How to Make a FLV Photo Slideshow with Music
- 3.12How to Make Slideshow in HTML Easily
- 4. Slideshow for Special Occasion+