Many computer voice generators have become available on the market due to the advancement of advanced AI and voice synthesis technology. These rapid developments have also rendered the usage of large amounts of speech samples or high-end equipment obsolete.
You can replicate every voice style possible in today's AI environment, and it's a straightforward procedure. There are various commercial uses for AI voice generators, and any size firm may start leveraging the technology with these ten best AI voice generators.
1. Narrator's Voice
Supported System: Android/iOS
The Narrator's Voice app allows you to write and send hilarious messages using the voice of your choice for the narrator. With a diverse selection of languages and consistent, pleasant voices. Speak or type a message, then select the app's language, voice, and special effects. The end product is a personalized narration of your original message that you may share however you want.
Videos are one of Narrator's Voice's most popular projects because they allow the narrator to explain or remark on whatever is happening on the screen. Many users have been utilizing the Narrator's Voice app to add audio to their YouTube and TikTok videos, giving them a distinct voice that adds to the overall atmosphere of the video.
- Convert text to an MP3 or MP4 audio or video file and publish on social media.
- Open or create a text file, read it aloud, or export/share the text as an audio or video file.
- What you input will be spoken on your phone.
- With several voices and effects in multiple languages.
- Provides expressive and realistic voices.
Price: Free to use, but in-app purchases for Android range from $0.99-299.99, and iPhone range from $4.99-189.99.
- Too many ads.
- Lagging in typing or loading the app
Supported System: Android/iOS
Listnr, an AI text-to-speech voice generator application that converts text-to-speech in many formats, such as genre selection, pauses, accent selection, and more, is at the top of our list of best AI voice generators. One of the best advantages of Listnr is that it allows you to create your own customized audio player embed, which you can use to add an audio version to your blog.
Listnr is tailored to the habits and preferences of each listener. It's also helpful in producing, maintaining, and distributing podcasts. Listnr can help you monetize your material through advertising, whether you're a commercial or freelance podcaster. You can use the AI voice generation tool to distribute and convert audio with commercial broadcasting rights on the world's top platforms, including Spotify, Apple, and Google Podcasts. Listnr supports more than 17 languages for podcasts, and AI technology can transform scripts into various languages and dialects.
Listnr also assists you in increasing conversion rates by allowing users to read-listen and watch-listen.
- Incorporate a programmable audio player
- Tailored to each listener
- Increases conversions
- Artificial intelligence (AI) voiceovers for YouTube, blog posts, and audiobooks
- Analysis of audio
- Some conversions are complex to function.
- Limited options.
Supported System: Windows/Android
Speechelo can create a human-sounding voiceover from any text. It has both male and female voices. Its text-to-speech technology can give voice inflections. It is compatible with all video editing software. It speaks English as well as 23 other languages. You can choose the tone for reading the text with Speechelo.
- Speechelo has over 30 voices that sound human.
- It provides three different ways to read the text: standard, joyous, and profound.
- It includes characteristics like breathing noises and lengthier pauses between phrases.
- The text is checked, and the online text editor adds punctuation marks as needed.
- It allows you to adjust the pitch and tempo.
Price: For $47, you can get Speechelo. There will be no monthly installments. A 60-day money-back guarantee is included.
- It does not offer a refund.
Supported System: Windows/Mac
Murf.AI is a flexible text-to-speech voice generator that provides studio-quality voiceovers for many professional applications. The tool has an extensive voice library with over 115 distinct voices in 15 languages. Its AI can produce your speech in the appropriate tone, picking up every punctuation and exclamation mark you feed it.
It also has a grammatical assistant, so you can create proofread scripts that will only improve your voiceover work. You can also use the program to add your video, audio, and graphics synced with your produced voice. With its enterprise plan, the tool also has a powerful collaboration capability.
Price: The Basic Plan costs $13/month, the Pro plan costs $26/month, and the Enterprise plan is $83/month.
- Few AI voices in the Murf's library.
- Fewer languages compared to competitors.
Supported System: Windows/Online/Android
Synthesys can turn any text into incredible natural-sounding speech that may be used for commercial and personal applications. Synthesys can create AI talks in various tones, accents, and languages, from voiceovers to polite greetings.
There is no limit on how much Synthesys can be used. It can generate a limitless amount of texts at any time.
- A cloud-based application that may be accessed from any computer or mobile device.
- There are over 35 female voices and 30 male voices.
- Change the reading speed and length of the pauses.
- Before recording, listen to all demo voices.
Price: Monthly fees for Audio Synthesys are $29, Human Studio Synthesys is $39, and Audio and Human Studio Synthesys are $59 per month.
- Less diversity in editing tools
- Speed might slow down.
6. Play. ht
Supported System: Online/Android
Play. ht is a web-based voice generator that allows you to generate high-quality text-to-speech. Because of its primary user interface, the platform is straightforward to use. It has a text box on the homepage where you may input your text, choose the language, gender, and voice style, and choose the conversion speed.
The platform has 570 distinct AI voices, supports more than 60 languages, and may be used for business and personal reasons. It is available in both free and paid editions. The free version is adequate, but the number of voice styles available is limited. You can also download your created speech in MP3 or WAV files from the platform.
- Use voice inflections to fine-tune the tone of your speech.
- Make Speech Pronunciations Your Own.
- Listen to all of the voice styles before applying.
- Experiment with various speaking styles.
Price: There is a free version available. Personal: $19 per month, Professional: $39 per month, Growth: $99 per month, and Business: $199 per month.
- Voices generated in languages except European and English are low in quality.
- It does not offer a video editor to add voiceovers.
Supported System: Online
Lovo.ai's user-friendly platform enables casual users and developers to produce speech from text and create human-sounding voiceovers. Over 180 voice styles in 33 languages are available on the platform. The site is also regularly updated with new voices every day, giving consumers a wide range of options.
In just 15 minutes, the tool can generate personalized voices. On this platform, converting text to speech requires only three simple steps. Users can also use the API to produce entirely natural voices and can be fine-tuned to express human emotions.
- Listening, conversion and sharing are all unlimited.
- Use of a significant voice collection
- Quickly convert up to 15000 characters.
- Do-it-yourself voice cloning
Price: There is a free version available. The personal Plan is $17.99, while the Freelancer costs $49.99.
- Some voice skin does not provide complete customization options.
- No built-in video editing tools.
Supported System: Online
The Sonantic AI voice generator is used for films and games to create human-like voiceovers. The application uses artificial intelligence to convert scripts into audio, and it's great for customers who want to cut down on production time.
Sonantic analyzes an uploaded script using machine learning before producing natural voiceovers and dictations that may be downloaded as MP3 and WAV files. Amazon Studios, Embark, and Obsidian are among the companies that use the AI voice generator to create human-like audio.
- Complete command over voice parameters
- Incorporates feelings into stories
- Improves user engagement with high-quality speech content
- Shortens production times
Price: Free Basic Plan, $9/month for Creator, $19/month for business, and $39/month for Business Ultimate.
- Hard to learn
- Slightly overpriced.
Supported System: Windows/Android
Clipchamp is a sophisticated text-to-speech generator that uses AI to turn words into voiceovers for professional videos and advertising. In a couple of seconds, the tool can convert an imported script into speech.
Because of its simplicity, Clipchamp is another excellent choice for beginners. Simply select your voice, language, and speed before uploading a script to generate a preview. The AI technology in the tool examines the script to identify sections that need to be updated.
- There are almost 170 distinct voices.
- Emotional communication styles
- Use emphasis and pitch in your vocal tone.
- Easy to use
Price: Custom Pricing Plan
- Slow export rendering
- Access to more stocks requires a subscription.
Supported System: Windows/macOS
The Replica has an extensive library of AI voices recorded by industry professionals. This platform has many demo voices that you can try for free before paying for the premium service.
The Replica will turn your given text into a natural-sounding voice on-demand, with all the essential range and emotions intact, based on your chosen voice style.
You may adjust the pitch and volume and fine-tune the voice to sound sad, pleased, shocked, and so on once you've entered your content. The synthesized voice is available in 22 kHz MP3, WAC, OGG, or FLAC formats. The site offers 30 minutes of free voice credit, giving you plenty of time to try out all different voice types.
- Listen to samples from Replica's vast voice library.
- Change the tempo, pitch, tone, and loudness of your speech.
- Include sound effects.
- Writing the script
- Prototyping of voice lines
Price: Try 30 minutes for free, 4 hours for $24, 100 hours for $300, and a custom enterprise plan is also available.
- It does not offer an add-in voice line tool.