Whatsapp has recently added the stickers feature, and people are going crazy about adding stickers to WhatsApp. But the question is how to add stickers to Whatsapp? To help with that, we will walk you through a detailed guide on how to add stickers to Whatsapp and bring a dash of fun to boring texts.
Now, if you don’t know how to add stickers to WhatsApp and use stickers on Whatsapp, we have you covered.
Whatsapp stickers are now a significant part of our daily conversations. Because let’s face it, life would be boring without them. Perhaps it’s time to up your game by learning how to add stickers to Whatsapp
Even though Whatsapp has a vast library of stickers available, creating a unique sticker is more fun. And the latest apps have made it incredibly easy to create customized stickers. So all you need to do now is learn how to use stickers in Whatsapp
Sticker Make for Whatsapp is one such app. It is free and requires no registrations. Download the app from Google Store and start creating hilarious stickers to surprise your friends.
1. Download Sticker Make and launch it. On the homepage, you will be presented with two options. Click Create to make a sticker from scratch using your own image or click on Animated to insert your picture in a sticker template.
2. Choose any image from your gallery. Crop it to the size and shape you wish to include. Use the Freehand tool or click Automatically to let the app crop a face itself.
3. Click Next and now erase the background or make careful cropping.
4. You can even outline your sticker and adjust its width and color.
5. You can even add texts and change fonts.
6. Click on the square in the bottom panel to choose from a list of cool backgrounds for your sticker.
7. Choose to add themed emojis or decorate using a variety of images in the library of Sticker Make. Once you are done, click Save, enter pack name, and click Ok.
( P.S Make sure that the stickers are precisely 512x512 pixels and no more than 100kb)
Part 2: How to Add Stickers to WhatsApp
Now, you must be wondering how to add stickers to Whatsapp. Let me ease your worry. In this part, I will walk you through a step-by-step guide on how to use stickers in Whatsapp and a few additional features too.
You can save the stickers you receive from other people-
Click on the sticker you receive
Tap Add to favorites
If you wish you get more exciting stickers to better express yourself-
Open Whatsapp chat, either individual or group chat.
Click on the emoji and then click the sticker beside GIF (the square shape)
Tap on the + sign on the upper right corner of your keyboard.
Here you choose to download any number of sticker packs or click Get More Stickers from Google Play.
Tap the download sign beside the sticker pack to start downloading.
Once the download is complete, it will be displayed among the other stickers in your list.
Clock sign- This sign has all the stickers you recently used
Star sign- It contains your favorite stickers
Heart- In this, there are several categories. Whatsapp automatically arranges all your stickers in these categories as happy, sad, romantic, etc.
Part 3: How to Send Stickers on WhatsApp
So far, you have learned to create a custom sticker and then how to use Whatsapp stickers. All credit goes to the apps that made this task cakewalk (and some credit goes to your creativity too). Now that the worst is over, you have come to the final and best part of our article.
In 3 quick steps, you will be able to learn how to add stickers to Whatsapp and surprise your friends with hilarious stickers.
1.Open individual or group chat.
2.Click on the emoji and then tap the stickers on the bottom panel.
3.Choose the sticker that best fits your mood and intention from the various categories. Click it and voila! Sent!
Easy peasy, right?
Bonus Tip—Add Sticker to Your Video with Wondershare Filmora
Although videos themselves are gripping enough, the addition of a customized sticker exclusive to you will be a cherry on top. Wondershare Filmora, with its user-friendly interface, is here just for that. You can now not only add your customized stickers to your video, but multiple effects can also be applied to enhance the video. Filmora is specially designed to offer professional editing tools to beginners. It has an in-built library of special effects and filters to help you create a stunningly cinematic video. Apply motion tracking, keyframe animations, or color match your videos. Add catchy captions or aesthetic filters to create a cool cinematic video
Let’s get right to it:
1.Download and install Filmora. Launch it. And click on Import-Import Media Files.
2. Then import your sticker into Filmora and drag and drop it to the video track or choose a sticker from the Elements (Note that both must be added to the video track).
3. Double-click on the sticker in the timeline to adjust the additional parameters. In Video, you can adjust the size or rotation of the sticker. Tap Color to adjust the tint, temperature, or saturation of the sticker. You can also add 3D motion to the sticker in the Motion.
4. And in the viewer panel, click on the sticker and drag it to adjust the size or change the location.
5. Click Export and save it to your computer in the desired resolution.
Ready to Create and Add Stickers?
Stickers have been around long enough to become boringly ordinary. So, to keep the fun side of texting alive, you can now master how to use stickers on Whatsapp after creating your own personalized stickers.
You can start being creative with Sticker Make for Whatsapp. And if you didn’t know how to add stickers in Whatsapp, by now, you must have mastered it (hopefully).
Last but not least, to stand out in a crowd, you need to bring to light something others can’t. Inserting custom-made stickers in your videos might do the trick. Decorate your videos with Wondershare Filmora and create impressive masterpieces. Take note from this ultimate guide on how to add stickers to Whatsapp and transform your texting experience.
Let the fun begin!
Shanoon Cox is a writer and a lover of all things video.
Follow @Shanoon Cox
Other Recommend Products
Easy-to-use and powerful video editor for all creators.