Are you thinking of switching your music platform, but at the same time, you fear losing your playlist? A manual transfer may take days, and every service only supports some tracks. So, 100 percent recreation is just a dream.
However, thanks to playlist transfer tools compatible with computers and mobile devices. You can effortlessly transfer your favorite podcast and music before you delete your audio streaming platform.
This article will discuss transferring playlists between music services using different online tools and apps. So, let's get right to it!
In this article
Tools To Transfer Playlist Between Music Services
However, the transfer time depends on your service, internet connection speed, and library size. So, let's look at how different tools help you with seamless music transfer.
TuneMyMusic is an excellent online tool to move your entire playlist from one music service to another effortlessly. It supports multiple platforms, including Spotify, Apple Music, SoundCloud, YouTube, etc.
A few top features of the TuneMyMusic online platform are as follows:
- Compatibility: Uses a web browser to transfer your playlist.
- Price: Free and premium plan with $2/Month annual and $4.5/Month Monthly billing.
- Free Version Features: The free version can convert up to 500 tracks, and the exported file can be saved in TXT and CSV format.
- Transfer Speed: Transfers your playlist in 38 seconds.
- Usability: Simple interface with an intuitive workflow.
- Supported Languages: Supports four different languages, including English, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
- Accuracy: 96% transfer accuracy. The lack of 4% is due to the unavailability of playlist descriptions and unfixable mismatches.
How to Transfer Music Playlist From Spotify to Amazon Music
To use TuneMyMusic to transfer your music playlist from Spotify to Amazon Music, do the following steps:
Step1 Open a browser on your device, head to the TuneMyMusic website, and sign up for an account. Next, sign in and select "Spotify" as the source on the main page.
Step2 Next, upload the music playlist from Spotify or paste the playlist URL. Now select your own or liked playlist. Choose Amazon Music as the destination, and enable the sync option daily, weekly, or monthly.
Click the "Cool! Got it" option and wait for the music playlist to move to your Amazon Music account.
Finally, launch the Amazon Music app, and you will see your Spotify music playlist there!
FreeYourMusic is a downloadable application for multiple devices. It offers 20 services to share data, including Apple Music, Deezer, Pandora, Spotify, YouTube Music, Amazon Music, and Tidal.
Here are the main features of FreeYourMusic:
- Compatibility: Supports multiple platforms, including iOS, Android, macOS, and Linux.
- Premium subscription costs $4.17 per month with auto-sync and lifetime updates.
- A one-time payment of $14.99 gives you the Basic package with lifetime updates.
- Lifetime package is $249.99, which comes with both auto-sync and lifetime updates.
- Free Version: Single playlist transfer with a maximum of 100 tracks.
- Transfer Speed: Single playlist is usually transferred within 50 seconds.
- Usability: A little confusing UI.
- Supported Language: Supports only English.
- Accuracy: Offers 91% transfer accuracy; the lack of 9% is due to no obvious ability to fix mismatches, missing playlist descriptions, and if the app could not test albums and liked tracks.
How to Transfer Music Playlist From Spotify to YouTube
Here are the steps to transfer your music playlist from Spotify to YouTube using the FreeYourMusic tool.
- Launch a browser on your website.
- Head to the FreeYourMusic website.
- Log into your account.
Step2 In the next step, select a Spotify playlist to transfer to YouTube Music and click "Begin Transfer." Now go to the YouTube Music app and find your music playlist under Library > PLAYLISTS.
SongShift is the best fit for iOS and macOS users, as it is available for free on the Apple store and can transfer your music playlists to and from 40 services.
Here are the main features of SongShift:
- Compatibility: Only supports iOS and macOS.
- Free Version: You can enjoy an unlimited playlist transfer.
- Subscription Cost:
- Pro version costs $4.99 monthly
- $19.99 annually
- and a $39.99 one-time fee for advanced features, including sharing, syncing, and exporting playlists.
- Transfer Speed: The playlist is transferred in 40 seconds. If you have subscribed for the pro version, the speed per transfer will be faster.
- Usability: Overall UI is simple, but the only irritating part is the ads in the free version. In comparison, ads are not part of the Pro version.
- Supported Language: Supports English, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, French, German, and Portuguese.
- Accuracy: With an accuracy of 96%, a SongShift is a win as it allows the transfer of albums and songs with the privilege of fixing mismatches. The only thing it lacks is the playlist description.
How to Transfer Music Playlist From Spotify to Apple Music
To quickly transfer your music playlist from Spotify to Apple Music using the SongShift app, do these steps:
Step1 Download the SongShift app, open "Settings" on your iOS device, tap "Music," and enable the "Sync Library" feature.
Launch the SongShift app on your device, choose "Spotify" and "Apple Music" as your connected services, tap "Continue," and tap "Get Started."
Step2 In this step, tap "Source," choose Spotify, and the destination will be automatically selected as "Apple Music."
Tap "Continue," select a playlist, tap "Done," and wait for the transfer to complete on the Shift Setup page.
Soundiiz is a web-based music platform that gives you quick access to transfer playlists between various music services.
A few handy features of Soundiiz web portal for playlist transfer are as follows:
- Compatibility: Supports multiple devices due to web browser integration.
- Price: The premium version comes at $4.50 per month or $36 annually, with the ability to transfer the entire platform playlist to the other one.
- Free Version: Supports transfer of 200 tracks and a single playlist for free.
- Transfer Speed: The music playlist usually transfers in just 28 seconds.
- Usability: Confusing and busy UI for most users.
- Supported Language: Only supports English.
- Accuracy: Up to 98% accuracy rate due to the inclusion of the playlist descriptions, but cannot fix the mismatches.
How to Transfer Music Playlist From Spotify to Tida
You can easily transfer music playlists from Spotify to Tida using the Soundiiz web portal by doing these quick steps:
Step1 Open a browser on your device, head to the Soundizz website, and sign up for an account. Next, sign in and click the "Let's Go" option in the center window.
Next, sign into Spotify and Tida one by one by clicking the "Connect" option. Now head back to the main web page, and here you will see your playlists on both music streaming platforms.
Step2 In this step, click the "Transfer Link" option, click on "Playlists," and choose "Spotify" as the source.
Click "Confirm" at the bottom, choose "Tida" as the destination, and sit back till your playlist transfers to Tida.
Best Playlist Transfer Tool Between Music Services
After thoroughly observing each music playlist transfer tool, selecting one depends on your requirements. These can be like how many playlists you need to move, the number of tracks you have in them, how often you need a transfer, the transfer time, and, yes, the accuracy!
However, if we talk about the overall winner, Soundiiz took first place, delivering 98% accuracy. With budget-friendly plans, you can enjoy the Pro version and keep your playlist with you regardless of the platform you are on or will be in the future.
Bonus Video Tutorial: How To Make Videos To Promote Your Music On Instagram, YouTube, & TikTok
Hopefully, you have found this article helpful, and you can now quickly access and enjoy your favorite tracks on other streaming platforms.
Apart from that, as you are a music lover and may love sharing your favorite music on social media, we recommend a popular way to share your music - making music videos. If you have any interests, you can watch the video we have specially prepared for you below to see how to make it with a user-friendly video editor Filmora.
In this article, we have discussed several platforms to transfer playlists between music services. We've also explored a few methods for moving your Spotify playlist to YouTube Music, Apple Music, Amazon Music, and Tida with these tools.
Ultimately, we gave you our opinion about the best service to transfer your playlist by keeping an eye on accuracy and cost.
We hope you can find the most appropriate solution for yourself and easily transfer your keen playlist!