- Featured Articles
- Video Editing Tips -
- • Free Video Editing Software
- • Mp4 Video Editors
- • How to Trim Videos
- • Free Video Croppers
- • How to Rotate Videos
- • Latest Video Editing Tips
- • How to Loop Videos
- • Best Video Makers
- Screen Recording Tips +
- • Screen Recorder for Win 10
- • Screen Record on Mac
- • Game Video Recorder
- • Record Webcam Videos
- • Record YouTube Video
- Audio Editing Tips +
- YouTube Video Tips +
- Add Video Effects +
10 Best Music Pitch Changer App on iPhone and Android
Do you want to change the audio pitch while recording a song or playing instruments? Are you confused about how you can instantly change the pitch on your Android and iPhone? It is fun to change the pitch of a song.
There are several pitch changer apps for both iPhone and Android that can help you to change audio pitch easily. You can change the audio pitch on your phone directly with some of the apps. This article will let you know the best pitch changer app on iPhone and Android.
- Part 1: Best Pitch Changer App on iPhone
- Part 2: Best Pitch Changer App on Android
- Part 3: FAQ about Music Pitcher App
Recommend pitch changer software on desktop - Filmora
We know some people want to change the audio pitch on the phone, but if you're going to have more controls for audio pitch on desktop, we recommend using Filmora. You need to drag the audio pitch tool onto the audio clip. Then this effect will be applied automatically. This audio guide will give you more information about changing the audio pitch. Also, you can fine-tune the final audio quality to make it better. You can also remove background noise with one click. It is a free download on Windows and Mac. Check it now!
Part 1: Best Pitch Changer App on iPhone
Adjusting the pitch with Anytune is just a piece of cake. It is a smooth transition that helps you practice, transcribe, play, and perform easily. Anytune is an ultimate audio pitch changer app for musicians, dancers, and singers to change audio pitch and select the perfect one. The features of the Anytune free version are-
- Fade in or fade out music
- Directly play the songs from the library
- Adjust tempo and pitch individually without affecting one another
- Record and share
- Import audio from the videos
- For practice, mark and loop song sections
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
Try Audio if you wish to make some modifications to your audio files. It is a real-time tempo and pitch changer that lets you decrease or increase the speed and keys of the audio playback while you are listening to it. The features of Audio are-
- Available for both iPhone and Android users
- User-friendly and clear interface
- Get funny effects while lowering the pitch of the audio file
- Real-time modification of pitch and tempo allowed
- Advanced audio control for long audios
- Add marks anywhere in your audio tracks
3. Audio Speed Changer Lite
Do you wish to slow down the music or change the audio pitch? Audio Speed Changer Lite is an easy and simple pitch changer app that lets you mark the music area you wish to play and instantly modify the pitch and tempo. The features of this audio pitch changer are-
- Modify the pitch and tempo instantly and independently
- Various filters
- Simple and easy interface
- Import formats like mp3, m4a, aac, ogg, wav,
- Export to wav and mp3
Create and share music with TimePitch as it is an easy-to-use app that also allows you to change the tempo and pitch of the audio file without any complications. The features of TimePitch include-
- Easy and simple to use even for the beginners
- Free for download and use
- Pitch and tempo sliders to change audio pitch and speed
- Select songs from the music library
SpeedPitch is an easy app with various features with amazing professional audio editing software. Just load a song from your music library and get going. The features of SpeedPitch are-
- Free app with a simple interface
- Slow down music by decreasing tempo
- Uncomplicated pitch changer app that lets you change the pitch without disturbing the tempo
- Use the iPod library to choose your song
Part 2: Best Pitch Changer App on Android
6. Karaoke Pitch Changer
If you are a Karaoke Singer, this is the right pitch changer app for you. It is a real-time platform that lets you easily change the tempo and pitch of your chosen audio file. The features of Karaoke Pitch Changer are-
- Transform tempo and pitch to mp3 Karaoke
- Both video and audio pitch changer
- Audio and video tempo changer
- Karaoke video editor
- Real-time pitch and tempo change while video karaoke
7. Music Speed Changer
Are you looking forward to adjusting the audio tempo and pitch together in real-time? Music Speed Changer is an ultimate audio pitch changer and tempo changer app that is hard to ignore. You can rock out your favorite song at 130%, listen to the audiobooks quickly, or practice different tuning. The features of this pitch changer app are-
- Change the pitch of the audio without disturbing the tempo real-time
- Change the beat of the audio without changing the pitch in real-time
- Adjust both tempo and speed at the same time
- Save the changed audio file in mp3 format
- Seamlessly loop audio sections
Audipo is a useful and handy pitch changer app for music practice, music dictation, radio player, audiobook player, language study, listening to long audio, and more. Audipo lets you mark the audio track and also name it so that only the marked area can be played repeatedly. The features of this pitch changer app are-
- You can change audio pitch independently without changing the tempo
- Pitch shifting is not required while changing the speed
- Advanced audio controls for long audio tracks
- Mark the audio track
9. Riff Studio
Riff Studio, used for music production, is a professional studio app that lets you enjoy remixing the songs, composing music, adjust tracks, etc. The features of Riff Studio are-
- Use the instrument to change audio files
- Without affecting the song, change the speed and pitch
- Free pitch changer app for Android users
- Basically designed for the professionals but the beginners can also change the ready music
10. Up Tempo
With clear visuals and easy controls, Up Tempo can be used to change the tempo and pitch of the audio file on your Android device without compromising on its accurateness. The features of this pitch changer are-
- Change the pitch down and up without compromising on the quality or tempo
- Change the tempo of the audio file
- Set precise loop points
- Export and share adjusted song in m4a format
- Play the audio with real-time pitch and tempo adjusted changes instantly
Part 3: FAQ about Music Pitcher App
1. How do you change the pitch of a song?
You can change the pitch of a song in one of two ways. One is to play the song in a pitch above or below its normal pitch. Two – is to use technology to perform this task on your behalf. To change the pitch of your chosen song, all you need is a digital copy of it and a pitch changer app that works for you.
There are several for you to choose from. The best pitch changer app for you depends on which device you are listening on. If on Android, the Karaoke Pitch Changer is optimal. If on PC, the online tone generator might do the job. If on Mac, try Pitch Switch.
2. Does changing pitch change key?
The short answer is that yes, the changing pitch does change the key. If you imagine it on a sliding scale, then pitch and the key would run alongside each other. You have to pitch your voice in the same key as your instrument, otherwise, you will clash and sound terrible. The two words are not entirely interchangeable, though. One refers to the instrument's note. The other refers to the timbre of your voice. When you move up and down on either, you have to move up and down on the other to stay in tune.
3. Does changing the pitch of a song change the copyright?
It depends on the purpose you use the song for. Officially speaking, it also depends on which country you are in at the time. If you are editing for YouTube, you can avoid a strike for copyright if you change the pitch or tone of the song just enough. You have probably heard this done yourself without realizing it. The song merely sounds different enough that it doesn't count as the original artists' work. A pitch changer app can do this for you at little or no cost.
There might be various situations when you may need to change the audio pitch of a particular song. Possibly, you wish to add the pitch shift file or a slowed down sound into the video. Maybe you want a lower pitch for your performance. Whatever it might be, pitch changer apps come as a great help as they can change the song's pitch without changing its tempo. Try the above-mentioned pitch changer app to change the pitch of your song on your Android and iPhone devices.
Our Filmora has a new feature of voice effect, go check it out!
In short, if you’re looking for a way to edit audio to be slower or faster, higher or lower in Adobe Rush, you simply can’t. However, there is an alternative.
by Liza Brown May 16, 2023 18:51 PM