- Facebook Guide
- Try It Free Try It Free
- 1. About Facebook+
- 1.1 Everything About Facebook
- 1.2 Top 5 New Facebook Features in 2017 You Should Know
- 1.3 Everything About Facebook Live Split Screen You Should Know
- 2. Facebook Alternatives+
- 3. Facebook Live+
- 3.1 How to Live Stream 360 Video on Facebook
- 3.3 How to live stream to Facebook with wirecast
- 3.4 How to livestream on Facebook from android and iOS
- 3.6 How to live stream Facebook from PC, Mac or Laptop with OBS
- 3.7 How to Use DSLR for Facebook Live on your PC or Mac
- 3.8 How to Live Stream Xbox to Facebook Live
- 3.9 How to live stream to facebook from DJI Drone
- 4. Facebook 360+
- 4.1 What is Facebook 360 Video
- 4.2 How to Post 360 Photos on iOS/Android to Facebook
- 4.3 How to take 360 Videos on iPhone for Facebook
- 5. Facebook Video Download+
- 5.1 Top 10 Facebook Video Downloaders for Android
- 5.2 Top 5 Facebook Video Downloader for iOS
- 5.3 Top 5 Online Facebook Video Downloader
- 5.4 How to Download Facebook Videos on Wins/Mac
- 6. Facebook Video Editing+
- 6.1 Facebook Video Maker: How to Make Facebook Video
- 6.2 How to Make your Profile Video More Attractive
- 6.3 How to Watermark Your Facebook Photos/Videos
- 6.4 How to Easily Create Captions and Subtitles for Facebook Videos
- 6.5 How to Create and Change Video Cover on Facebook
- 6.6 How to Change Facebook Cover Photo
- 6.7 Top 10 Best Online Facebook Cover Photo Makers
- 6.8 Top 10 Best Free Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads
- 6.9 How to Make Better Facebook Video Ads
- 6.10 How to Use Facebook Slideshow to Make a Video
- 7. Facebook Tips+
How to live stream to facebook with wirecast
Wirecast is a simple but excellent tool that helps you to stream live videos on facebook with minimum effort. Since its launch in June 2016, the live video broadcasting feature on facebook has been extremely popular among its users. There are also a number of software programs to help one do this. The best way to go live on facebook is currently available in the market. The recent update of the program even allows you to broadcast the live feed directly to facebook groups. With wirecast, you can publish your videos on facebook live like a real professional!
For OBS guide check this article >>
How to set wirecast for facebook live?
A. Check bandwidth before going Live.
- You’ll need sufficient bandwidth to do this. An upload speed of at least 4-5 mbps is required for live streaming. Before you proceed further, it is better to test the speed of your connection using www.speedtest.net or testmy.net from your PC. You’ll probably need to run repetitive tests to ensure that you are getting a consistent upload speed at the required rate.
- Install wirecast studio or wirecast pro on your device.
Unlike many other live streaming production and encoding software, it is very easy to set up wirecast. Once installed, wirecast can be directly connected with your facebook account right away.
B. Set wirecast program.
1. Before anything, ensure that the program has been properly installed.
2. Now it is time to get your content ready for streaming. Open wirecast and arrange your images, cameras, sources and titles in the manner you want to.If you are using wirecast for the first time, you should look for the beginners’ tutorials on how to use the program properly.
3. After your content is ready, you need to select the destination. You have to find ‘Output’ from the menu bar and select ‘Output Settings’ from it.
4. Then check ‘Facebook Live’ from the ‘Output Destination’ drop down box that has been opened.
5. You can click ok now.
6. Now, you have to select the default encoding according to the bandwidth of your connection.
7. Enter the username of your facebook profile and then check ‘Authenticate’.
8. Now, it is time to log in to your facebook account in the pop up browser opened on your screen.
9. Put the title description of your video in the designated space, then select the exact page or group and the friends with whom you want to share your live streaming.
10. Click create.
11. To finish the setting, click ok.
12. Your set up is now absolutely ready to begin broadcasts. Add your content now, and click the stream button to go live on facebook.
Alternative to wirecast
It is no doubt that wirecast is an extremely easy-to-use yet efficient program that offers more diverse scene transitions than other similar programs. However, a high performance PC is required to successfully run the program. The price is also quite high for amateur users. As an alternative to wirecast, OBS Studio is highly recommended for live streaming on facebook from your computer. Like wirecast, OBS also supports multiple displays at the same time and smart features like the picture-in-picture.
Unlike wirecast, OBS is a free and open source software that allows you to broadcast to your facebook page, friends and groups. It is perfectly compatible with all types of Operating Systems like Windows, Mac, or Linux. OBS offers high performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing and a substantial range of scene transitions to the users. It is very easy to install, configure and use the program which guarantees a quality live stream.
Facebook slideshow makers are great tools to make Facebook slideshow for users. You can create a Facebook slideshow with music to present your Facebook photos with a cool way. Check out this article t
by Richard Bennett Feb 22, 2023 14:41 PM