For all informal interactions between pals, Snapchat is the go-to app. Many configurable options are available on the platform, allowing you to express your inner creative sides. Snapchat helps to put your spin on anything, whether it's just sharing random photos to your contacts or having extended chats.
The option to add GIFs to Snapchat is one such great feature. Because Snapchat is primarily a picture-sharing app, the emphasis is on making these images as engaging and imaginative as possible, and this is where animated GIFs come to play.
GIF stickers have exploded in popularity and for a good cause. The active emojis are mostly not amusing, but they also give life to your images, making your digital experience better overall.
Given how entertaining GIFs can be, knowing how to send gif on snapchat is essential. As a result, we've put up a detailed guide that explains how to send gif on snapchat in four distinct methods. Enjoy!
Do you want to know how to send gif on snapchat in different simple ways? Then you've arrived at the correct page. In this post, we'll show you how to send gif on snapchat in just a few easy and simple steps.
1.How to send gif on snapchat?
- On your phone, open Snapchat.
- Take a picture
- Select the Stickers symbol.
- Select a GIF.
- Choose the GIF you want to use.
- Finally, please include it in the picture.
2.How to make your animated GIFs
GIF means Graphics Interchange Format, and it's simply a series of moving, dynamic pictures (think Harry Potter) that loop indefinitely. They give your image, which would otherwise be stagnant and dull, a new dimension.
GIFs are so entertaining that they can be used to carry a whole discussion. However, if you want to learn how to make your GIFs, follow the steps below.
You'll need to utilize the GIPHY application to generate your unique GIFs for this.
On your phone, download the GIPHY app.
- Start the app on your Mobile and select the create option.
- Smile symbol: Take a Photo and Gallery Option are the three options available to you.
- Smile Icon: This option allows you to make GIFs using the edit button.
- Capture a Photo: This option allows the user to take a photo on the scene and convert it to a GIF.
- Option of Gallery: You may build a GIF by selecting a photo from your gallery and editing it.
- Select options and begin designing depending on your preferences.
- When you will finish, click on the arrow in the bottom right-hand corner to exit.
- To save all the GIFs, go to Generated GIFs, touch on the three vertical dots, and choose Save GIF.
That GIF has now been saved to your pictures folder and can be seen anytime you need that.
3.What is the best way to transmit GIFs on Snapchat?
Putting GIFs in your photos is easy and takes only a few minutes. Here's how to accomplish it.
- Log in to your Snapchat account by opening the app on your phone.
- Click a photo or choose an image from your collection to upload.
- Select the sticker button to add extra components to the Snap.
- Choose the GIF choice and any GIF you wish.
- Once you've chosen a GIF, it'll show on the Snap for you to adjust and position anywhere you'd like.
- Lastly, to send the Snap to your pals, select the arrow option in the lower right corner.
4.On Android, how to send gif on snapchat Messages?
You must download the GBoard app on your phone to transfer GIFs to your pals immediately from a keypad on Android.
5.How can I get Gboard to work on Android?
To install and activate the Gboard application and transmit GIFs directly from it, follow the procedure.
- Download the Gboard application on your Android.
- Open the app and select Enable in Configurations from the menu.
- The Communication and Input menu will appear in Preferences.
- Choose Gboard from the list of available keyboards.
6.In iOS, how to send gif on snapchat Messages?
Using the GIPHY keypad on your iPhone, you can share GIFs straight to your pals via Snapchat chats. However, you must first activate the keypad.
- Turn on the GIPHY keypad on your iPhone. Install the GIPHY phone app from the Apple Store. After you've downloaded the app, you'll need to activate the GIPHY keypad on your iPhone.
- To do just that, go over to the iPhone configuration menu and select “General” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Keypad choice, then click "Keypads" once again.
- All of the newly added keyboards will now be visible. Click the “Add Additional Keyboard” option to add GIPHY.
For Win 7 or later (64-bit)
For macOS 10.12 or later