8 Best Professional Audio Editing Software for Powerful Editing
Sep 05, 2022• Proven solutions
Audio editing can be quite a challenge for users. The abstraction layers can hide the simple tasks and the audio editing software costing a bomb, making you easily confused and agitated. If you want your audio to enter a higher level, you need professional audio editing software.
Whether you need to convert your cassette collection to Mp3 or just create a soundtrack for your YouTube channel, the powerful and professional audio editing software eases your worries. Here is the 8 best professional audio editing software for powerful editing.
Filmora is one of the best audio editing software that can give an edge to your videos. Now, perfecting your videos is just a few minutes with Filmora. The features of Filmora include:
- Add only audio to your video if you want.
- Correct the pitch of the audio sound in the video and make it perfect.
- Merge audio and automatically sync it with video.
- You can select an audio compressor and hit the enhance voice to equalize sound.
- You can reduce the background noise from video to enhance the audio quality.
- Allows audio transition.
Adobe Audition CC is a professional workstation for audio. It offers you a great digital audio editing experience, waveform, multi-track, and more within the comprehensive toolkit. The features of Adobe Audition CC are:
- Clean-up and restoration of sound in podcasting and sound effect design with precision using editing tools.
- From a clip, you can record a punch.
- Zoom to the time range of more than one selected clip.
- Select and move a track up and down.
- Add fade in fade out effect, studio reverb, and change volume.
- Music ducking effect where audio of one track automatically lowers when a voiceover is present.
- Come with noise reduction features.
- Record, mix, and export audio for podcast.
If you are looking for creativity in music, turn to the professional audio editing software Apple Logic Pro X. It offers you the right tools for producing music. With a huge collection of instruments and effects, Apple Logic Pro X simplifies your editing process with Smart Controls. The features are:
- Smart tempo to auto-match the track timing.
- Advanced reverb, creative effects, and vintage EQs with new plugins.
- Transport control, multi-touch mixer, and touch instrument with logic remote.
- Availability of a deep selection of plugins and sounds to fuel your creativity.
- Choose from over 7000 included royalty-free Apple Loops.
- Edit the level and pitch of individual notes quickly and easily with Flex Pitch.
- Control your mix from anywhere in the room with Multi-Touch.
- Use a variety of onscreen instruments, such as keyboards, guitars, and drum pads, to play any software instrument.
With the launch of the new Cubase Pro 10, composing, recording, mixing, and editing have become easier and enhanced. Appropriate for music producers and musicians, Cubase Pro 10 blends intuitive handling and outstanding audio quality, and a collection of highly advanced audio and MIDI tools. The features of Cubase Pro 10 are:
- Come with 5th version drum editor groove agent.
- The pitch editor VariAudio in Cubase Pro 10 hits version three.
- Simplified sidechain function, latency monitor and a new audio alignment system.
- Drag and drop function for plugins to pull them straight from the media rack into your project.
- 5 GB of samples, loops, and sounds, covering numerous genres and produced by famous artists.
One of the best DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) you may try is the Reason. Producing audio files, recording, and editing was never so easy until Reason application software came into the picture. The reason is an amazing software to create music and anything you need to enhance the music. The features of Reason are:
- Easy to start.
- The layout is simple: searching the right instrument and sound, dragging the selected to the rack, using the sequencer to compose, and finally, using the mixer to bring all together.
- You get the range of instruments from stacks of buzzing sawtooths and shimmering sonic explorations in Europa to abstract sound in Grain, semi-modular instruments in Thor to 16 pads drum machine in Kong.
- Multiple reverb models, synchronous’ modulation effects, professional mastering units, and compression, distortion, and modulation filter.
- Quickly and easily overdub, edit, rearrange, comp, and tweak.
Reaper is an amazingly professional audio editing software that offers computers digital audio applications and production. It provides complete multi-track audio with editing, MIDI recording, mixing, processing, and mastering tools. The features of Reaper are:
- Supports a vast range of hardware, digital formats, and plugins.
- The script, extend and modify comprehensively.
- Highly efficient, fast, and tightly coded.
- Install and run from a portable or network drive.
- 64-bit internal audio processing.
- Import, record, and render to many media formats.
- Hundreds of studio-quality effects for processing audio.
If you wish to create professional-quality music for your YouTube channel, try great-sounding mixes offered by Pro Tools. Known for high-quality sound, this professional audio editing software allows you to track from both computer and audio interfaces. The features of Pro Tools are-
- Take control of mixes.
- Fast and fluid tool to compose, edit, and mix.
- Up to 128 audio tracks, 512 instrument tracks, and 512 MIDI tracks.
- Explore alternative versions of a song or soundtrack with Revisions feature.
- Loop recording and track playlists, and comp together for a flawless performance.
- Polish mixes with a collection of studio-staple effects and sound processing plugins.
With Studio One, your creativity is not limited to a certain boundary; you may produce as much music you want. This professional audio editing software flawlessly combines the proven and time-tested studio recording way of creating music with the loop-oriented production of today. The features of Studio One are-
- Both PC and Mac digital audio workstation.
- Up to 384kHz audio support and 64-bit resolution.
- Unlimited instrument and audio tracks.
- Easy file exchange with other DAWs with the AAF support.
- Impact XT and SampleOne XT, Chord Track, and Patterns for drum and melody composition.
- 37 effects, 5 instruments, 4 Note FX, plus AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support.
- Auto-latency advantage, enabling you to easily mix and match your favorite plugins with your hardware processors.
- Automatic chord identification.
From any basic joining or slicing audio to pitch corrections, modulation frequency, and more, the above professional audio editing software is loaded with features to bring perfection to your videos. Which of the above software are you planning to give a shot? Select the best DAW that is best for you.
|Audio Editing Software
||Correct the pitch of the audio sound professionally.
Merge audio automatically and quickly.
Supports audio transition.
|Adobe Audition CC
||Noise reduction features.
Clean-up and restoration of sound in podcasting effect.
Music ducking effect to lower the background music.
|Apple Logic Pro X
||Smart tempo to auto-match the audio track timing.
Easy transport control, multi-touch mixer.
A variety of onscreen instruments.
|Cubase Pro 10
||Simplified sidechain function.
5 GB of samples, loops, and sounds, covering numerous genres.
||The layout is simple and easy to use.
Multiple reverb models, synchronous’ modulation effects.
||Highly efficient and tightly coded.
Import, record, and render to multiple media formats.
||Fast and fluid tool to compose, edit, and mix.
Loop recording and track playlists.
||Unlimited instrument and audio tracks.
Automatic chord identification.