Online Audio & Mp3 Cutter, Audio Trimmer is a simple online tool which lets you trim your audio files on the fly. Choose your file and click Upload to get started! Uploaded files are stored in a temporary folder and automatically removed from the server within two hours.
It always makes me exciting that we can cut MP3 files and merge several parts into one file using those mp3 cutter and joiner software. For example, nowadays most people use MP3 cutter software to cut the best part of a song as their ringtones or cut the best part of many different songs and merge them into one song. And here's a list of best free 8 mp3 cutter and joiner software recommend for you. These let you cut pieces of audio from audio files easily. These free software offer various features, like cutting MP3 audio files, fade in and fade out, choosing start point and end point, create ringtones for mobile phones from audio files, create various sound clips for presentations, making of audio books, making of jokes etc
Filmora Audio Recorder
Record computer system audio
Capture microphone audio
Customize recording volume
Record screen and webcam as well
Totally free and easy to use! With our simple interface, editing audio is very easy. Just upload your track, select the part you want to cut out, and click crop. Your trimmed sound track will be ready within seconds. AudioTrimmer is designed to work on most modern devices including tablets and mobile phones.
Steps on Using AudioTrimmer
- Click and navigate to AudioTrimmer's online audio removal toolto get started.
- Choose an audio file from your device.
- On the next screen, click the Modebutton and put the tool into "Remove" mode.
- Click and drag the slider handles to select the unwanted part of the audio that you want to delete.
- Click Cropto cut the selected part out of your song. This will delete that unwanted part of the audio and seamlessly combine the remaining parts into one.
- Now you can download your new shortened song.
2. AUDIO JOINER
Free of charge online application aimed at joining a few audio tracks into one. This service supports multiple formats and allows you to apply cross-fade mixing to an unlimited amount of tracks. Audio joiner works in the browser and doesn’t require installment of any applications. You just need to upload file, apply required effects and tap “Join” button - so you get the result.
Steps on Using Audio Joiner
Once you arrive at Audio Joiner, you will be told to add music tracks of your choice, from files you have downloaded on your computer. As an example, I will be using the songs that I used to make the mashup that is playing during this presentation.
1) Start by clicking on "Add Tracks"
1) Click on the blue sliders on the bottom of the track and drag it left or right (or use your left/right arrow keys) to edit how long you want the song to play. You can also choose which part of the track to play specifically as well.
2) Your screen will open up to your files and ask you to select your songs. Choose as many music files (mp3 is best) as you want to add. For this example, I will be using 3 songs.
2) Just wait for it to join the files and.
3) Your finished! Just download your new mash-up and you're done! You are then able to resume editing your song, or start over with a new one.
3. AUDIO JOINER
Audio Joiner is designed to merge several songs (mp3, m4a, wav, etc) into a single track. The program is absolutely free and operates online; therefore you don't need to install it on your computer. Just open the browser and start merging. Merge multiple audio files into a single track.
Steps to Follow While Using an Audio Joiner
- Open Online Audio Joiner website.
- Add audio tracks.
- Set the order of playback.
- Adjust the intervals.
- Select the mode of joining.
- Next, click the “Join” button.
- After the tracks have been joined, click “Download” link to save the composition on your hard drive.
4.ONLINE AUDIO JOINER
The Online Audio Combiner lets you convert your music file to a desired format and use crossfade between your merged songs. What does joining audio mean?
When you join audio files, you're combining them so multiple files will exist as a single audio file. There are both online audio joining sites and offline audio merging software programs you can use. You can delete those sections you don’t desire and then merge the other clips together to make a continuous file.
How to Merge Audio Files Online
Select an audio file
To put your songs together, you can add two or more files from your PC, Mac, Android or iPhone. It's also possible to upload them from your Dropbox or Google Drive account. Each file can be up to 500 MB for free.
Combine MP3 and other audio
If you want, you can add more tracks to merge. Then drag and drop them until you're satisfied with the order. It's possible to convert and crossfade the music file if it's necessary. Take a look at the how-to guide to understand better how to combine audio files.
Save the result
And it's done! Now you can listen to the joined audio to make sure you like it. If it's so, download it to your device or back to cloud storage. Otherwise, just go back to editing.
Merging audios is combining several audio files into one. We usually select the songs whose styles are similar with each other. Then, we can adjust the playback speed and combine them into a new one. Besides, we can mix two songs. For example, we can mix the narrator’s words into a song. By this way, listeners can understand the meaning while enjoying the songs.