- Facebook Guide
- Try It Free Try It Free
- 1. About Facebook+
- 1.1 Everything About Facebook
- 1.2 Top 5 New Facebook Features in 2017 You Should Know
- 1.3 Everything About Facebook Live Split Screen You Should Know
- 2. Facebook Alternatives+
- 3. Facebook Live+
- 3.1 How to Live Stream 360 Video on Facebook
- 3.3 How to live stream to Facebook with wirecast
- 3.4 How to livestream on Facebook from android and iOS
- 3.6 How to live stream Facebook from PC, Mac or Laptop with OBS
- 3.7 How to Use DSLR for Facebook Live on your PC or Mac
- 3.8 How to Live Stream Xbox to Facebook Live
- 3.9 How to live stream to facebook from DJI Drone
- 4. Facebook 360+
- 4.1 What is Facebook 360 Video
- 4.2 How to Post 360 Photos on iOS/Android to Facebook
- 4.3 How to take 360 Videos on iPhone for Facebook
- 5. Facebook Video Download+
- 5.1 Top 10 Facebook Video Downloaders for Android
- 5.2 Top 5 Facebook Video Downloader for iOS
- 5.3 Top 5 Online Facebook Video Downloader
- 5.4 How to Download Facebook Videos on Wins/Mac
- 6. Facebook Video Editing+
- 6.1 Facebook Video Maker: How to Make Facebook Video
- 6.2 How to Make your Profile Video More Attractive
- 6.3 How to Watermark Your Facebook Photos/Videos
- 6.4 How to Easily Create Captions and Subtitles for Facebook Videos
- 6.5 How to Create and Change Video Cover on Facebook
- 6.6 How to Change Facebook Cover Photo
- 6.7 Top 10 Best Online Facebook Cover Photo Makers
- 6.8 Top 10 Best Free Video Editors for Facebook Video Ads
- 6.9 How to Make Better Facebook Video Ads
- 6.10 How to Use Facebook Slideshow to Make a Video
- 7. Facebook Tips+
How to live stream xbox to facebook live
Live streaming Xbox to Facebook isn’t as hard as it seems to be. The method for live streaming from Xbox to Facebook is fairly simple: all you need to do is stream the content of your Xbox to your computer by making use of a capture card. In case you don’t have a capture card you need to download one of those special software. Now you need to make use of a 3rd party app like Wirecast or Obs in order to live stream the screen of your desktop onto Facebook.
After living streaming videos to Facebook, you may want to analyze the data of video to attract more likes.
You may also like
Facebook Insights: How to Use it for Beginners
8 Best Facebook Scheduler to Improve Efficiency
Stream your Xbox to your computer
Method 1: Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 computer
The Windows 10 OS comes with special Xbox features which includes the capacity to stream live games from Xbox to your Windows 10 PC.
Step 1: The first thing you have to do is enable the setting on your Xbox.
a. For this you need to go to the settings of your Xbox and then choose Preferences. Now click on the box where it says “Allow game streaming to other devices”.
b. Now you have to enable your smartglass connection. This can be done only from the profiles which are signed into your Xbox device or from a SmartGlass device.
Step 2: Connect the Xbox one to the Windows 10 computer
a. Go to your pc and launch the Xbox application. The Xbox app is going to trace your device in case you are using the same email id. However if you are using another email for your windows pc then you have to go to the Xbox app and fill in the Xbox live credentials.
b. Now go to the panel on the left hand side and click on ‘connect’.
c. Your home network is going to be scanned by the Xbox software for any Xbox console present. Select the name of the console with which you would like to connect. Ensure that the console and the Windows pc are on one network.
d. Once the connection is established the icons would indicate that and you will find new power, streaming and media remote options. You will also be able to remotely control your console. Now the controller and the Click Stream needs to be connected so as to play your Xbox games on your Windows computer.
Method 2:Streaming Xbox to computer with a capture card
You can find many capture cards in the market which would allow you to stream your Xbox onto your computer without altering its quality. HD60 Pro is one of those capture cards which offers perfect streaming and optimum control for an enhanced gaming experience.
Use Wirecast or OBS to stream your desktop to Facebook.
Once all is set up you can live stream you desktop screen to facebook, we are not going to give a full introdcution here, you can check OBS setup here, and Wirecast setup here.
OBS Studio - is one of the best free and open source applications for live streaming and video recording. It comes with loads of useful features like real time audio/video capture, special filters for colour corrections, audio mixers and much more.
Pros- Its is a powerful free software which includes the tutorials
Cons- It doesn’t offer any support and it would take you a long time to master the settings.
Wirecast - would allow you to capture, produce and stream content from a number of input devices including Xbox, iOS cameras, computer etc. The Wirecast Gameshow can be used for streaming high quality computer games in full HD.
Pros- One of the best live streaming software, Wirecast can be used even by novices. This powerful and professional software comes with loads of exciting features
Cons It is way too expensive for normal gamers.
We are going to take you through each step of the way, and provide you with all the information you're going to need to start broadcasting live gaming videos to Twitch from your Xbox One console.
by Richard Bennett May 16, 2023 19:02 PM