- Featured Articles
- Video Editing Tips -
- • Free Video Editing Software
- • Mp4 Video Editors
- • How to Trim Videos
- • Free Video Croppers
- • How to Rotate Videos
- • Latest Video Editing Tips
- • How to Loop Videos
- • Best Video Makers
- Screen Recording Tips +
- • Screen Recorder for Win 10
- • Screen Record on Mac
- • Game Video Recorder
- • Record Webcam Videos
- • Record YouTube Video
- Audio Editing Tips +
- YouTube Video Tips +
- Add Video Effects +
FREE Top10 Best Whiteboard Animation Software 
Searching for a way to make your presentations stand out? Hoping that you can share text and images with an audience to help convey your message? Whiteboard animation software helps bring stories and ideas to life.
With free whiteboard animation software, it is a lot easier to create interesting and unique content. Whether you are introducing a business, finding incredible ways to find suitable animated graphic makers for trying to turn funny animated images into comics, whiteboard animation is always a good way to present.
Here are the 10 whiteboard animation software options available now. Some of them are even free whiteboard animation makers.
- Part 1: What Is Whiteboard Animation
- Part 2: Free Whiteboard Animation Software
- Part 3: Paid Whiteboard Video Makers
- Part 4: FAQ about Whiteboard Animation Software
Recommend Whiteboard Animation Software - Filmora
If you want to make a whiteboard animation video, here we recommend using animation maker Filmora.
You can use it to make 3D animation or 2D animation by adding keyframes so that the animation will be smooth and natural.
Now free download it on Windows and Mac to have a try! You can also check out more video tutorials on the Wondershare Video Community.
Part 1 What Is Whiteboard Animation
Whiteboard animation is the process that which the author draws an illustrated story on a whiteboard or something white. Usually, the color is black and white. Viewers can see the whole drawing process, which is engaging. Typically, whiteboard animation is accompanied by a vivid narrative, and viewers can follow the drawing step by step.
How to choose the best whiteboard animation software?
There is various animation software to make a whiteboard video. Do you know what features you need to look after? Below are some points for your reference.
- Price: If you are a beginner in this industry, probably price is an essential factor to consider. You don't want to spend a lot of money to invest in new software, so the best way to start making whiteboard animation is to choose free to use the tool.
- Customization: Many animation software contains various templates to accelerate the video-making process. Normally, you can drag and drop assets to use them. However, some templates may not be able to fit into your style. In this case, customization is essential.
- Easy-to-use: Another feature you shouldn't ignore is the usability of whiteboard animation software. For beginners, when you are making the first video, it is best to find a tool that is easy to start.
Part 2 Free Whiteboard Animation Software
MySimpleShow makes it very easy for you to create explainer videos for corporate situations. It has a free-to-use whiteboard animation plan. Whether you are trying to communicate a marketing idea or highlighting the usefulness of a new product, you can do so with lively images and graphics. MySimpleShow is also useful to engage students in an educational setting or for personal use, such as creating a crowdfunding video. You can also use it to receive a public video page for free.
- Very easy to use with storyline templates
- The software does all the technical work, and you can start for free
- Includes the option to add audio to presentations
- Limited storyline options
Want to create a whiteboard explainer video? RawShorts will help you get it done. The software is very simple to use, and it features a drag and drop interface. The free version will let you make a 2 minutes duration whiteboard video. You can export three exports/month.
You can choose between animated whiteboard templates, or you may start from scratch. Rendering and sharing the video is also easy, and the program features integration with YouTube, Facebook, and other platforms.
RawShorts is the type of program that anyone can use. Whether you are creating business videos to show your clients, marketing videos to help demonstrate a strategy or training videos, the software will work flawlessly.
- Easy manipulation of images with drag and drop
- Thousands of whiteboard-style templates, graphics, unique characters, and more
- Animated charts to further enhance your content
- Free demo available to let you make a whiteboard animation video
Renderforest a free whiteboard animation tool makes it intuitive to create unique and interesting whiteboard animation shorts. Telling a story through simple videos is a lot better than constantly talking or showing sentences worth of information on a PowerPoint presentation.
The program is cloud-based, which means you do not need a powerful machine to run it. And there are already hundreds of ready-made scenes that you can use to enhance your whiteboard animation short.
By allowing you to preview your video and edit it before rendering, you can fix any mistakes that you may not have noticed until you saw the final product.
- Hundreds of interesting templates
- Close to 400 animated scenes pre-created
- Online content editing
Another free whiteboard animation software is Animaker. You can use it to make whiteboard animation videos easily with various functions. It includes a free-to-use option. The full video length is enough though the free version only supports exporting 2 minutes video. It supports a few characters and props, animated maps and charts, infographic icons.
You can download five whiteboard videos in a month. One thing you need to know is you can only upload SD quality video to YouTube with this free whiteboard animation software plan. You can upgrade from a free plan to an advanced plan anytime.
- You can add effects, text, and music to make whiteboard animation videos better
- The new upgraded version includes four new styles to use
- More than 1000 brands use this whiteboard animation software
If you want to make a whiteboard animation video quickly, you can choose this free whiteboard video maker. You can use Powtoon to make a presentation with a short video type. It will be more engaging than only images. If you are new to the whiteboard animation field, you can attend a live webinar and learn training center knowledge to start making animation easily.
You can use the free whiteboard animation software to make up to 3 mins in HD quality. The storage is 100 MB.
- You can use free royalty-free music to make your whiteboard animation perfect
- It includes free to use an object to touch up video
You just need to drag and drop to use this free whiteboard animation software. You are available to various images and music to make your animation better. It is used to make a video by the BBC. In its free plan, it includes more than 5,000 images to use. You can record voiceover by yourself, which is a useful function if you want to hear your voice in the animated video. Besides, you can share videos with YouTube, Vimeo, and Powerpoint.
- Export MOV and WMV animation video files
- You can import your assets to start making animation
Part 3 Paid Whiteboard Video Makers
There are many whiteboard animation options available with VideoJeeves. Whether you are hoping to create a whiteboard animation for work, or you want to share something with your friends, the software will make your job a lot easier. Major companies such as LeadGen, Freelancer.com, and GoldExport use the VideoJeeves service.
- The experts at VideoJeeves will help you with your whiteboard animation creation
- Features include concept and scripting, themes and storyboard, illustration, and voiceovers - if needed
- It has a steep learning curve
TruScribe offers its customers dedicated plans where they can get whiteboard animation stories created. The process starts when customers request a quote on the TrueScribe website, which gets them more dedicated information about the process and pricing.
- Uses Scribology, a unique method for crafting whiteboard videos, the concept is based on neuroscience and behavioral psychology
- Small, creative teams help write scripts for animation videos, ensuring each client gets a premier service
- Artists draw images and help bring them to life
- No free option
09 Easy Sketch Pro
The beauty of Easy Sketch Pro is that anyone can use this whiteboard video maker to create the type of whiteboard animation they want. Whether you are hoping to choose from some pre-created graphics, or you want to make your own, it is no issue. When you are using a compatible tablet, it is even easier to use the software.
- Easy, drag and drop sketch video creation interface
- Build videos or stop-animation concepts from scratch
- Easy to incorporate videos into sketches, including adding voice-overs, text, graphics, and other items
- Purchase is required.
- No professional support for animation creation.
The Biteable whiteboard video creator is one of the truly easy-to-use options available today. Do you want to make animated videos for your business, website, social media profile, classroom, or training seminar? Biteable will make the process very simple for you. The free version is limited in that you can't even download/share one video per month, so I put it on the paid list.
The beauty of using a program like Biteable is that you do not have to go through a learning curve. Everything is very intuitive, and every feature of the software is explained in the help section. If you get stuck, you will have guidance on how to proceed.
And there are plenty of templates available in this whiteboard animation maker that will make your life even easier. You can choose from these templates and use them directly, or customize them to your liking.
- Choose a video style from templates
- Add your text, images, and colors
- Easy drag and drop interface
- Choose the soundtrack for your video
- Share the finished product in any way you want
Difficulty Level: Easy
Anireel is a simple yet powerful Video Creativity tool used to make 2D whiteboard animated explainer videos. Developed by Wondershare, one of the most popular Windows software and tool developers, Anireel uses rich, ready-to-use, and diverse assets to help one effortlessly make whiteboard animated videos.
- There are tons of drag and drop characters, actions, props, text, and audio assets.
- Easy Text-to-Speech conversion via deep studying technology.
- Animate integrated and imported assets.
- Tons of templates that match many script types.
Part 4 FAQ about Whiteboard Animation Software
01 What is the best whiteboard animation software?
If you want to make whiteboard animation quickly, we recommend using Animaker. It includes various templates, and some of them support customization. You just need to choose one character you like to make a whiteboard animation. For paid software, TruScribe is a great choice. The cartoons are completely white. You can follow the script to make amazing whiteboard animation. Another tool you should not forget is Biteable. It is easy to use with an intuitive timeline. You can also add audio to give the whiteboard animation a special look.
02 How long does it take to make a whiteboard video?
Many people care about the time to make a whiteboard video. It depends on your skills and the complexity of the video you will make. If you are a beginner, you may take one day to make a 10 minutes whiteboard video. If you are an advanced editor, it only takes 4-5 hours to make 10 minutes videos.
03 Is Doodly free?
Doodly is an excellent animation maker, so many people want to know whether it is free or not. The answer is NO. It is not free to use. For monthly payment, the standard plan is $39 per month, and the enterprise plan is $69 per month. For annual payment, the standard plan is $20 per month, and the enterprise plan is $40.
These are the eight best options if you are hoping to create whiteboard animation content. Whether you are hoping to create a short video or a series of graphics, these free downloads will get you started with this process. And if you are looking to edit whiteboard animation videos, you can check out Filmora. It offers great editing features and free video effects, which are very easy to use. Download it now to have a try!
If you want to improve your animation skills or look for professional animation software, this article will recommend 8 best tools on Mac and Windows.
by Shanoon Cox May 16, 2023 18:51 PM
Here, you will find 10 best free animation software for Windows and Mac. If you want to know what they are, the pros and cons, check it out!
by Shanoon Cox May 16, 2023 18:51 PM
Free 3D animation software is not easy to find. Some makers are even free and simple. If you want to know which are the 8 best 3D animation software, check it out!
by Shanoon Cox May 16, 2023 18:51 PM