How to Make a Multi Screen Video
The multi screen effect is widely used in video making if more than one set of images or videos will be displayed simultaneously in order to tell a story or convey additional information. To make a multi screen video, Wondershare Filmora (originally Wondershare Video Editor) can be a good choice. With it, you just need to add the video clip you want to overlay as your picture-in-picture onto the timeline, then it will positioned above the video you want to serve as the background in your video. Below is a tip to help you better understand how to make a multi screen video.
1 Add a video or image you want to overlay
After running this software, click “Import” to import your video or image to the program. Then choose the files you want to overlay to the PIP track, you’ll get a raw multi screen video.
2 Personalize your multi screen video
Then personalize your multi screen video as you like. Double click the target file and choose “Advance” to make your multi screen video more vivid by adding more effects or adjust the size and placement of your clip. You will be able to see the position and size change in the preview window on the right side of the Effects dialog box.
When everything is displayed the way you want it, simply close the dialog box and apply your changes. Then click the “Play” icon and preview your movie, and you will see your re-sized and re-positioned video clip overlaid on top of the larger clip.
3 Save or share your multi screen video
If you are happy with the result, click “Create” to save or share your multi screen video. Here are several output options for you:
- Device: Choose from different devices and get the optimized multi screen videos. Then click the little triangle button to change advanced settings like video and audio encoder, frame rate, bit rate, etc.
- Format: Save multi screen video to all popular video formats such as AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MP4, MKV, MPEG, etc.
- YouTube: Fill in your YouTube account information and the video information to share your work on YouTube directly.
- DVD: Set the DVD parameters like DVD label, Video Quality, TV Standard and Aspect Ratio, and then burn video to DVD.
You see, creating a multi screen video in Filmora is that easy. Use the same process to put images on the screen, you can also easily add your own logo to videos.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- • How-to tips for advanced video editing
- 1. Add elements
- See more
- 2. Split screen
- 2.1How to Make a Multi Screen Video
- 2.2Top 5 Free Video Splitters
- 2.3How to Easily Slice Your Video Files
- 2.4 How to put video side by side
- 2.5 How to make a split screen video
- 2.6 How to split video with auto scene detection
- 2.7 How to make PIP effects
- 2.8 How to shoot green screen video
- 2.9 How to duplicate an actor in video
- 2.10 How to clone yourself
- 3. Frame and stabilization
- See more