How to Put Two Videos Side by Side
We might want to put two videos side by side for a number of reasons. Sometimes it is because we might want to look at the same thing, but from two different perspectives to grasp a better idea of it. At others, it's simply because we want to draw comparisons in two different plots at the same time that we want to look at them playing side by side. Sometimes you might want to compare the quality of two different videos for which you would want to play them at the same time to make a better judgement. People who share content online on sites like YouTube might want to use this feature in order to create an interesting video.
Related Article: How to Clone Yourself in a Video
3 Software That Can Help You Put Two Videos Side by Side
If you don't know how to put two videos side by side, you can use different software that can help you achieve what you want to do.
1. Adobe Premiere Pro
Considered as one of the best applications which can help you put two different videos on the screen at the same time. It helps you add other effects to your video as well. If you are working with Master Clips, the app will automatically work more smoothly. However, there have been some issues detected when you are running this app on your MacBook. Another setback of this software is that you have to rent the tools that you are using which means that you have to pay for them.
2. Final Cut Pro X 10.2
Another efficient software for splitting videos is Final Cut Pro X 10.2. In addition to splitting your screen to add two videos at the same time, you can use many other features as well to enhance your content. It also allows you to refine the colors of your video by providing different tools. However, if you are a new user, you have to pay more. Furthermore, there are no integrated tracking options for mask effects.
3. Wondershare Filmora – the best software to put two videos side by side
The best app that you can use to put two videos side by side is Wondershare Filmora. You can use it on your Windows PC as well as the MacBook. There are a number of things which sets it apart from others in the market:
- You can pick any videos from your library and without any problems, you can trim and split videos and put them side by side.
- It supports multiple video formats like AVI, MPEG, WAV, DAT, EVO and many others
- Besides that, it allows you to add audio files from your library as well to add to your videos, and you can use several formats for audio as well like AC3, MP3, WMA, WAV, AU, AMR etc.
- Make good use of your music with Audio Mixer and Audio Equalizer
- Make your footage look like Hollywood film with color tuning tool
- Various filter and visual effects to touch up your video.
- It also lets you upload video to YouTube, Facebook and other social media which support videos. You can easily burn the video to DVD too.
How to put two video side by side with Wondershare Filmora
In order to create split videos on Wondershare Filmora, follow these steps:
Step 1: Import files you want to use from your library to application.
Step2: Using “split screen” button, pick the preset you want to use for your video.
Step3: Add each video to the particular section of the preset you want to.
Step4: Click "Create" and save the split video to different formats, upload to YouTube or burn to DVD.
Wondershare Filmora is an efficient app which can help you create videos with split screen. It is easy to use as well, which makes it even better.
For more tips, you can watch the video tutorial below:
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- • How-to tips for advanced video editing
- 1. Add elements
- See more
- 2. Split screen
- 2.1How to Make a Multi Screen Video
- 2.2Top 5 Free Video Splitters
- 2.3How to Easily Slice Your Video Files
- 2.4 How to put video side by side
- 2.5 How to make a split screen video
- 2.6 How to split video with auto scene detection
- 2.7 How to make PIP effects
- 2.8 How to shoot green screen video
- 2.9 How to duplicate an actor in video
- 2.10 How to clone yourself
- 3. Frame and stabilization
- See more