How to Make Killer YouTube Channel Art
Putting in your individual stamp of identity on your YouTube page will set you apart from all other pages in your niche. Editing your channel art is one of the most successful ways to accomplish customization of your YouTube page according to your brand.
The best video editor for YouTubers - Wondershare Filmora, not only allows you to cut, crop, rotate, reverse videos, but also offers your advanced features like PIP, Green Screen, or audio mixing. What's more, you can find lots of effects for Fashion, gaming, education, tutorial, sports, etc. Check this article to know more.
What is YouTube channel art?
The channel art feature from YouTube allows you to customize your YouTube page according to your unique brand identity. You can totally change the look and feel of the page and the changes will carry forwards for the page display on all platforms. However, the elements might look slightly different on desktops, mobile devices, and TV screens.
6 Awesome YouTube channel art designs samples sharing
- 1. Big Think – The channel brings about big ideas to the audiences and the channel art is branded with a big thinking statue.
- 2. You are creators – the channel caters to a simple idea and the channel art reflects this philosophy.
- 3. Scishow – The channel has over 1.5 million subscribers glued to the content periodically published on site. The channel art reflects the sticky, slimy genius of science with an amazing background t attract more attention.
- 4. Mental Floss – The channel art design for this YouTube account is wonderful in its design genius. The design is cluttered with various trivia icons and elements.
- 5. TotallySketch - the channel art design for this channel is simple and on point with the core message. Te design emphasis is on the humor and direct message of eh channel's purpose.
- 6. TEDx –The channel art is very unique with focus on audiences and the empowerment that is the sole purpose of the TEDx content.
Online Banner Makers recommended
You need precise tools such as banner maker software to create professionally designed YouTube channel art. Here are a few options:
1. Fotor- With Fotor just open the design feature to choose the perfect YouTube cover template. Choose the favorite design from the preset options and customize by adding your images or DIY from scratch. Edit the overlays, text, and background to amp up your design and preview the final design. Save the template in an appropriate size when you are satisfied with the final design.
2. Canva- with Canva, you can create epic YouTube cover arts even when you do not have any design experience. Simply open Canva and choose your preference from over 100 professional design options. Upload the images from your own device or choose from the 1 million options of stock images provided within the Canva package. Adjust the images and customize with filters and text. Save and share the new design when you are satisfied with it.
3. Fotojet- Fotojet is another incredible banner making tool. Simply choose your preference from the many YouTube channel art templates given in the interface. Add your personalized images and customize the banner designs according to your liking. Save the final design as an image file. You can also share the file over social networks.
4. Bannersnack- Using Bannersnack as your YouTube channel art maker is a great way to get a customized banner option for your channel. Simply choose from the channel art templates already available on the interface. Download it from eh website and then open the image directly from your computer onto the interface. Use the layers option in the interface to create different layers that can be edited separately. You can also import your personal images on to the interface in a new layer to be edited on the template design. Save the final design in to a png file after all changes have been made.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>
- • How to Edit Videos for YouTube
- 1. Overview of YouTube Video Editor
- 2. YouTube Video Editor Guide
- 3. Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- 4. Editing in Hot Editors
- 5. Tools for Customizing YouTube Channel
- 6. Editing on Different Devices
- 7. Advanced Editing Tips+
- 7.1 Video Color Correction for YouTube Beauty
- 7.2 How to Make Killer YouTube Channel Art
- 7.3 How to Create a Channel Trailer
- 7.4 How to Record the Screen and Upload it to YouTube
- 7.5 Add Text to YouTube Video Before/After Uploading
- 7.6 Best 10 Screen Recorders for YouTube
- 7.7 Top 10 Game Video Recorders
- 7.8 How to Slow Down YouTube Videos
- 7.9 How to make GIF from YouTube videos
- 7.10 Green Screen Background for YouTube Videos