- • How to Edit Videos for YouTube
- 1. Overview of YouTube Video Editor
- 2. YouTube Video Editor Guide+
- 2.1 How to Use YouTube Video Editor
- 2.2 How to Use YouTube Enhancements Tool
- 2.3 How to Edit Title, Description, and Tags
- 2.4 How to Edit Audio on YouTube
- 2.5 How to Add Logo or Watermark
- 2.6 How to Edit the Video Length on YouTube
- 2.7 How to Edit Uploaded YouTube Videos
- 2.8 How to Remove YouTube Videos
- 2.9 How to Add Music to YouTube Video
- 2.10 How to Edit Channel Description
- 2.11 How To Add Custom Thumbnails
- 2.12 How to Blur Faces or Objects
- 2.13 How to remove black bars from existing videos
- 2.14 What is YouTube Creative Commons
- 2.15 Standard YouTube License vs. Creative Commons
- 2.16 How to Add YouTube Annotations and Cards
- 2.17 How to Change the Privacy Setting
- 2.18 How to Add Subtitles and Closed Captions
- 3. Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- 4. Editing in Hot Editors
- 5. Tools for Customizing YouTube Channel
- 6. Editing on Different Devices
- 7. Advanced Editing Tips
- 8. YouTube Ultimate Guide
Free Green Screen Background for YouTube Videos
Green screen or also known as chroma key is used when you swap the background of a video with another background. It provides you the opportunity to create fancy YouTube videos without forming an expensive set or going to a distant location and will reduce your cost! You can shoot your video at any place, at any time you want and then you can just swap the background with a fancy animation! In this article we are going to show you how to make green screen videos and the sites you can get green screen footage for free.
The best video editor for YouTubers - Wondershare Filmora, not only allows you to cut, crop, rotate, reverse videos, but also offers your advanced features like PIP, Green Screen, or audio mixing. What's more, you can find lots of effects for Fashion, gaming, education, tutorial, sports, etc. Check this article to know more.
How to make and apply a green screen background
The core objective is to have a smooth one colored background which is easy to replace in post-production. Since the green screen is employed in the film industry on a mega scale, professional green screen kits are quite expensive. Hence it is much more feasible that a DIY solution is employed for the required results.
For a good quality result from a DIY green screen, you need to take care of the following items:
1. Screen Quality
Green screens can be wall painted with chroma key, a large sheet of cloth hung without any creases or a portable setup canvas that can cover the given area.
The most important thing to be kept in mind is that your background should be lit evenly. Any shadows on the background should be avoided. The distance of the subject should be at least ten feet from the background, to minimize any kind of shadow.
How to use the green screen in video
The next step is to utilize your video shot in the video. The best software for personal and non-professional use is filmora. It allows you to import and work on videos shot in any format (AVI, MPEG, MKV, MP4 etc.) and seamlessly integrates your video with the background.
Top 5 site for free green screen video footage.
Artbeats is one of the top royalty-free stock footage providing websites. Artbeats contains numerous kinds of footage that can be utilized in your movie needs.
2. Footage Firm
Footage Firm has numerous green screen stock footage is available for use on the site. You are not required to pay any licensing or research fee.
The footage is categorized according to various possible needs of users so you can easily look up your requirement.
Detonation films contain one of the best content for 4K stock video with green screen.
5. Pond 5
Pond 5 provides all kinds of royalty-free green screen footage. They give away free clips weekly and can be downloaded totally free.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>