- YouTube Guide
- Try It Free Try It Free
- 1. Make Money on YouTube+
- 1.1 8 Ways to Make Money on YouTube for Beginners
- 1.2 How to Make Money on YouTube
- 1.3 YouTube Money Calculator
- 2. Best for YouTube Editing+
- 2.1 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- 2.2 Best Video Editing Software for YouTube
- 2.3 Best YouTube Video Editor Apps for Android
- 2.4 Best 8 YouTube Editing Software for Linux
- 2.5 Best 10 Screen Recorders for YouTube
- 2.6 Free Online Video Editors for YouTube
- 2.7 Free Green Screen Background for YouTube Videos
- 2.8 YouTube Recording Software for Gamers
- 2.9 YouTube App Alternatives
- 2.10 Best Free YouTube Video Editing Apps for iOS
- 2.11 YouTube App for iPhone and Android
- 2.12 YouTube Video Editor Alternatives
- 2.13 Best Websites for Downloading YouTube Intro Templates
- 2.14 Youtube Banners Makers: 10 Online Tools to Create Channel Art
- 2.15 Top 10 Free Online YouTube Intro Makers
- 2.16 Best 12 YouTube Gaming Intro Makers - Free and Paid
- 2.17 Top 10 BEST FREE YouTube Thumbnail Makers
- 2.18 Voice Changer for YouTube
- 3. YouTube Videos Editing Tips +
- 3.1 How to Make YouTube Video
- 3.2 How to Use YouTube Video Editor
- 3.3 YouTube Video Editor Guide and Review
- 3.4 YouTube Enhancements
- 3.5 Edit YouTube Videos on PC
- 3.6Edit YouTube Videos in iMovie
- 3.7 Edit YouTube Videos in FCPX
- 3.8 Edit YouTube Videos in Adobe Premiere
- 3.9 Edit YouTube videos in WMM
- 3.10 Edit YouTube Videos in Sony Vegas
- 3.11 Add YouTube End Screen and Cards
- 4. How to Edit YouTube Videos +
- 4.1 Rotate YouTube Video
- 4.2 Add Text to YouTube Video
- 4.3 Blur Faces in YouTube Videos
- 4.4 Add Subtitles and Closed Captions to YouTube Video
- 4.5 Add YouTube Annotations and Cards
- 4.6 Add Logo or Watermark to YouTube Video
- 4.7 Edit Uploaded YouTube Videos
- 4.8 Video Color Correction for YouTube Beauty
- 4.9 Remove Black Bars from YouTube Videos
- 4.10 Remove YouTube Videos
- 4.11 Edit YouTube Audio
- 4.12 How To Add Custom Thumbnails to Your YouTube Videos
- 4.13 Add Music to YouTubeVideo
- 4.14 Edit Video Length
- 4.15 Record Screen and Upload to YouTube
- 4.16 Make YouTub Intro
- 4.17 Blur Background in YouTube
- 4.18 Upload Videos to YouTube
- 5. YouTube SEO & Marketing +
- 5.1 YouTube Unlisted
- 5.2 Deal with YouTube Trolls & Comments
- 5.3 Get More Video Views on YouTube
- 5.4 Add Captions to YouTube Videos
- 5.5 Get More Subscribers on YouTube
- 5.6 Create a YouTube Account
- 5.7 Social Media Trends
- 5.8 Social Video Marketing Tips for SMB
- 5.9 YouTube Facts &F igures and Statistics
- 5.10 Make Killer YouTube Channel Art
- 5.11 YouTube Creative Commons
- 5.12 Standard YouTube License vs. Creative Commons
- 5.13 Change YouTube Privacy Setting
- 5.14 Edit YouTube Channel Description
- 5.15 Optimize YouTube Tags/Title/Description
- 5.16 Create a YouTube Channel Trailer
Best 5 YouTube Video Editor Alternatives
YouTube provides a free tool that allows the user to create a video by putting together various clips and then publish them with a single click. All the uploads that the user has made before are added to the YouTube Video Editor. The tool allows the user to combine, trim, add music and customize. However, its functionality is limited to just that, and that's why people are looking for the best YouTube Video Editor alternative.
Note: From 20th September 2017 users will no longer be able to use the complimentary editing suite. Check the best YouTube video editor alternatives from this complete guide.
Some of the cons of the YouTube Video Editor are:
- It doesn't have advanced editing features.
- It requires Internet connection to use.
- It is slow.
- Users can only edit videos that were already uploaded to their YouTube account.
Best 5 YouTube Video Editor Alternatives
The good news is that there are good offline YouTube Video Editor Alternatives out there. Below are the top five:
1. Wondershare Filmora
Wondershare Filmora is one of the most popular YouTube Video Editor alternatives. It is available for both Windows and Mac platforms. The best thing about Wondershare Filmora is that it is easy to use. And at the same time, it has more features than the YouTube Video Editor.
Some of the key features of Filmora include:
- Allows the user to crop, cut, and combine video clips in just a few clicks
- Supports the addition of multiple audio and video tracks
- Choose from various overlays and filters
- Supports face off, green screen, and PIP effects
- Supports a wide range of video formats that include MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, and WMV, just to name a few
- Burn video to DVD, or instantly upload it to YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo
Another YouTube Video Editor alternative is WeVideo. It is a cloud-based video editor that allows the user to do the editing in any web browser. Just like the YouTube editing tool, the user must first upload the clips online in order to edit them, and create a video.
One advantage of WeVideo is that it allows different users to collaborate in making a single video. A user can invite others to upload clips to the project, or even make different videos based on the same clips.
And because it is a cloud-based video editor, it requires an Internet connection in order to get the clips and do the editing. Not only that, the videos must be uploaded before they can be used. And there are cases in which a five-minute video will require hours of raw footages. Users with slow upload speeds will take hours before they can start editing. And users of the free version can only export 480p videos that have a watermark. Users need to pay for the full version.
Loopster is a mobile app that can be a YouTube Video Editor alternative. It is available for both the Android and iOS platforms. The tool allows the user to rotate, splice and add sound effects, zoom, and crop videos directly from one's smartphone. It comes with advanced features that include title screens, slow motion effect, and bubble text. The app also lets the user record video and sounds directly. After editing the video, the app can export it directly to Facebook or YouTube.
It does what it was designed to do when it is working. It is user-friendly and comes with a tutorial. It also works even if the smartphone is not connected to the internet. Editing is done offline. And best of all, it is free.
One the downside, it looks like the developer is no longer updating the app. Some users experience crashes and other bugs. There are also some users that stated that the slow motion effect didn't work for them, which is why they can't recommend it as a YouTube Video Editor alternative.
Tubechop allows the user to trim a video from any YouTube video and then share it. There are some videos that are just too long, and you want to cut it to the section that you find interesting.
Just like the other YouTube Video Editor alternatives, Tubechop is easy to use. The user just needs to enter the YouTube URL of the video, and then indicate the section that's interesting, and that's it.
However, Tubechop doesn't allow users to download the resulting video. Tubechop only provides a link that allows users to view the chopped video. And when the original video is deleted, the chopped version will also be deleted.
Viddyad is another cloud-based platform that lets users convert images, music, clips, and animated effects into a video. It is said to be the best way to create video ads for businesses.
There are several templates to choose from. Users can create video ads by adding videos, text, voiceover, special effects, music, and images. The platform also provides access to millions of image and video stock.
Viddyad is a YouTube Video Editor alternative for businesses that want to create video ads. It might not be the right video editor for individuals who just want to create and share their personal videos.
There are different ways to slow down the playing speed of YouTube videos. In this article, we will show you how to slow down the YouTube videos in several ways, including change youtube speed with vi
by Richard Bennett Sep 01, 2022 20:02 PM