- • How to Edit Videos for YouTube
- 1. Overview of YouTube Video Editor
- 2. YouTube Video Editor Guide+
- 2.1 How to Use YouTube Video Editor
- 2.2 How to Use YouTube Enhancements Tool
- 2.3 How to Edit Title, Description, and Tags
- 2.4 How to Edit Audio on YouTube
- 2.5 How to Add Logo or Watermark
- 2.6 How to Edit the Video Length on YouTube
- 2.7 How to Edit Uploaded YouTube Videos
- 2.8 How to Remove YouTube Videos
- 2.9 How to Add Music to YouTube Video
- 2.10 How to Edit Channel Description
- 2.11 How To Add Custom Thumbnails
- 2.12 How to Blur Faces or Objects
- 2.13 How to remove black bars from existing videos
- 2.14 What is YouTube Creative Commons
- 2.15 Standard YouTube License vs. Creative Commons
- 2.16 How to Add YouTube Annotations and Cards
- 2.17 How to Change the Privacy Setting
- 2.18 How to Add Subtitles and Closed Captions
- 3. Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- 4. Editing in Hot Editors
- 5. Tools for Customizing YouTube Channel
- 6. Editing on Different Devices
- 7. Advanced Editing Tips
- 8. YouTube Ultimate Guide
Top 10 YouTube App Alternatives for iPhone and Android
Now, YouTube becomes the second largest search engine in the world, over 1 billion hours of YouTube video are watched per day. People will be using the Google apps to access the videos on YouTube. Unfortunately, there are existing issues in using the official application such as the stopping of the playback when you minimize the app and the amount of annoying ads displayed on the YouTube application. If you want to get rid of these issues, then you might want to choose YouTube App Alternatives for iPhone and Android.
- Part 1: 5 Best YouTube App Alternatives for iPhone
- Part 2: 5 Best YouTube App Alternatives for Android Phone
Want to make a YouTube videos by yourself and share it to your audiences? Check this easy to use and powerful video editor for YouTube- Wondershare Filmora , and ignite your video by clicks.
Check out more powerful video editing software for YouTube
5 Best YouTube App Alternatives for iPhone
You may also like: How to edit your YouTube videos on iPhone >>
For the Apple users, here are some of the best YouTube App Alternatives. We analyzed their top feature and why we decided to include them in this top 5 list.
The abundance of features this app provides makes it one of the best alternatives for the YouTube app. Tubeextreme lets you watch videos while browsing through the millions of videos that are available on the world' largest video sharing platform. This iOS-based app enables you to search or play videos without having to sign in to your account, and it allows you to change the video playback speed so you can watch videos in slow motion. The Tubeextreme app lets you create an unlimited amount of playlists and allows you to answer to comments or chat messages instantly.
- Users can watch videos while using other apps
- Easy to use
- A rich selection of features
- Free trial available
- Only available on the latest versions of iOS
- Unlike the YouTube app, Tubeextreme is not free
2. YouTube ++
The YouTube++ app is designed to make watching and downloading YouTube videos to your device a fun and easy process. What's more, it blocks ads, so you won't have to wait for the ad to finish in order to be able to continue watching a video. Changing the video playback speed, forward and rewind controls or the auto-reply options are just a few among the many useful features the YouTube++ app offers to its users. Furthermore, the app lets you disable age restrictions, but it only plays videos in default playback quality.
- Audio player available for downloaded videos
- Allows you to play video and audio files while using other apps
- Removes ads from the videos you watch
- The app isn't available at the AppStore
- Limited playback quality capabilities
YouTubers who are passionate about music are going to love using this app because it offers superb search tools that enable them to find their favorite songs within seconds. You can either search songs by name, album or artist. MyTube's users can create their playlists that can continuously play, while the app also provides the options to share videos to Facebook or via email. You can save a song you like on your YouTube account and listen to it whenever you want in just a few simple taps in the MyTube app.
- Powerful search tools
- The app offers a simple way to create playlists and organize videos or music
- Repeat and Shuffle options
- MyTube doesn't allow you to download videos from YouTube
- No fast forward or rewind options
If you would like to manage your YouTube, Vimeo and DailyMotion accounts from a single app on your iPhone or iPad, then the right choice for you is the VideoTube app. Simply log in to your YouTube account and start browsing through the platform's endless collection of videos. The app provides a one of the kind widget that lets you open videos you want to watch from the Notification Center. Browsing through YouTube channels, commenting on videos or subscribing to channels you like are among the numerous features this app offers to its users.
- You can browse through your search history and watch your favorite videos again
- Add videos to watch list
- The app is not prone to crashing
- Even though it is free, it contains in-app purchases
- Relatively poor codec support
Keeping in touch with the latest trends in the music industry or discovering your new favorite song is easy with Tubex. The iOS-based app shows the hottest music trends for the country from which it is accessed, while its intuitive interface makes searching for new songs a fun process. You can add each song you like to a wishlist or include it in the playlist you created with Tubex. The app lets you create as many playlists as you want so you can easily sort all music you discover. Tubex also features a video player that can be activated by a single tap on the video you'd like to watch.
- Elegant and functionally designed interface
- Users can create an unlimited number of playlists
- Makes managing large quantities of video files look easy
- In-app purchases are required to unlock all of the app's features
- Turbex doesn't offer a video download option
5 Best YouTube App Alternatives for Android Phone
You may also like: How to edit your YouTube videos on Android smart phone >>
We will not be leaving our Android phone readers behind. For the best YouTube App for their gadgets, here are our top picks for this year.
This Freeware, open source app is basically a lighter version of the YouTube app that doesn't require any Google Play services to run smoothly. NewPipe collects the URL source from YouTube and displays the information it gathers in the app that is completely independent from this platform. The app's users can search videos, view the video's info or choose which streaming player they are going to use to watch the video. The app offers support for videos in 1080p, 2K or 4K resolution, which means that you watch high-quality videos from your phone. The NewPipe app is a great choice for YouTubers who don't have powerful Android phones, but they still want to enjoy the benefits of browsing the world's largest video sharing platform.
- Great browsing and search features
- Lets you download videos to your device
- Offers support for high-resolution videos
- The app is not available on Google Play store
- Limited tools for creating playlists
Like most YouTube client apps, OGYouTube lets you browse the platform, listen to music or watch videos in different resolutions. As a matter of fact, this app is just an older version of the YouTube client app, that still provides the option to download videos. However, if you log into your account on YouTube, with OGYouTube app you won't be able to download videos. The app's interface is identical to the YouTube's interface, which means that you won't have to waste a lot of time trying to figure out how to use OGYouTube.
- Great option for people who don't have powerful Android phones
- Lets you play videos while using other apps
- The app doesn't contain ads
- Not an official YouTube client app
- Not available on Google Play Store
3. YouTube GO
YouTube's official app can be quite demanding since it requires a fast Internet connection. That's the reason why the complany launched a lighter version of their official app, that is currently available in 130 countries around the world. One of the greatest advantages of the YouTube Go app is the fact that it lets you choose how many MB you spend on videos. Furthermore, the app is built to work seamlessly even at low Internet speeds, so its users can listen to music or download videos even if they don't have access to an ultra-fast WiFi connection.
- Video transfers don't use data
- Remarkable video sharing capabilities
- Compatible with older versions of Android OS
- Users can't create playlists
- The app contains ads
4. FlyTube APK
Despite the fact that FlyTube APK doesn't offer many options, it is still one of the best YouTube app alternatives, because it lets you watch videos directly from YouTube while preserving your data. In order to be able to install it on your device, you must make sure that the OS you have on your phone is at least Android 4.0 or later. FlyTube APK enables you to listen to music from YouTube while chatting or using other apps on your phone. The app's small window is fully adjustable and you can place it in the background while doing other things.
- A lightweight app that allows you to gain access to YouTube's rich music collection
- FlyTube doesn't contain ads or surveys
- Great multitasking potential
- It easily drains the phone's battery
- The app's not available on Google Play store
If you are looking for an app that will let you listen to music from YouTube on your phone while you are using apps such as Facebook or WhatsApp, then iTube is one of the best choices you can make. The app is specifically designed to save battery and to enable its users to have access to music while they are in areas with no Internet reception. What's more, if you don't want to spend all your monthly data on YouTube videos, iTube offers a great solution for limited bandwidth plans, because it uses a minimum amount of data to play videos.
- The app works without Internet
- No ads before or during a video
- Great source of music on long flights
- Saves battery
- The app's users can't comment on YouTube videos
- Limited sharing capabilities
In recent years, the short videos and instant music videos are getting popular, Instagram even launched an app Called IGTV for people to sharing videos, let alone the hot lip-sync music video sharing app Musical.ly (now Tik Tok) which has 500+ million active users globally. So, if you are eager to create and watch short social media videos, you can try these two apps as well.
Whenever you want to get more subscribers and make money with videos, you really need to pay attention to the video content as content is the king in video marketing. Besides the creative ideas, a powerful video editing software will help you to step into next level. Here are some cool video effects that you may interest. Do not hesitate the download Filmora and edit with some cool visual effects to your video today.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>