- • How to Edit Videos for YouTube
- 1. Overview of YouTube Video Editor
- 2. YouTube Video Editor Guide+
- 2.1 How to Use YouTube Video Editor
- 2.2 How to Use YouTube Enhancements Tool
- 2.3 How to Edit Title, Description, and Tags
- 2.4 How to Edit Audio on YouTube
- 2.5 How to Add Logo or Watermark
- 2.6 How to Edit the Video Length on YouTube
- 2.7 How to Edit Uploaded YouTube Videos
- 2.8 How to Remove YouTube Videos
- 2.9 How to Add Music to YouTube Video
- 2.10 How to Edit Channel Description
- 2.11 How To Add Custom Thumbnails
- 2.12 How to Blur Faces or Objects
- 2.13 How to remove black bars from existing videos
- 2.14 What is YouTube Creative Commons
- 2.15 Standard YouTube License vs. Creative Commons
- 2.16 How to Add YouTube Annotations and Cards
- 2.17 How to Change the Privacy Setting
- 2.18 How to Add Subtitles and Closed Captions
- 3. Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- 4. Editing in Hot Editors
- 5. Tools for Customizing YouTube Channel
- 6. Editing on Different Devices
- 7. Advanced Editing Tips
- 8. YouTube Ultimate Guide
Top 10 Game Video Recorders for YouTube Gamers
There is no doubt that gaming is one of the largest entertainment sources for most of the people. The advanced technology has led to development of game recorders by which you can record the video of your favorite game and share it with your friends and viewers on YouTube.
If you are looking for a screen recorder which allows you to capture your gameplay, add markers to important point during playing, and edit the recorded gameplay video easily, then we recommend you to try Filmora scrn.
With Filmora Scrn, you can:
- Add Markers to important points during recording
- Record high paced games at up to 120 fps
- Capture video, system audio, webcam and mic at the same time
- Record the entire screen or just a part of your screen
- Change video speed and add fade in and fade out with a simple drag
- Detach audio and record voice narration during editing and reduce the noise
- Use Blur effect to blur the private info or remove the watermark
- Share videos to Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook and Twitch directly
However, if you are looking for a screen recorder which provides various gameplay elements, I want to recommend the best video editing software for YouTubers - Wondershare Filmora, an easy to use while powerful video editor that allows you not only cut, split, crop, resize, reverse your videos, but also offers you multiple video effects specially designed for Fashion, Beauty, Gaming, Travel, Education, etc. Check the video to know more fantastic features:
10 Best Game Screen Recorders for recording game videos
It is free video game capture software created by the Nvidia GetForce for streaming game videos. There are two modes of this video recording tool i.e. Manual mode and Shadow mode.
- Instant replay and record
- Excellent hardware i.e. a GPU-accelerated H.264 video encoder
- It has minimal performance impact
- Records up to 4K resolution at the speed of 130 Mbps
Compatibility: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Unlimited recording time in manual mode
- Allow it users to capture full desktop screen
- Geforce GTX 600 and above is required to operate this software.
Price: It is available free of cost.
We have researched about how to record gameplay with Nvidia ShadowPlay, check this article How to Use Nvidia Share or ShadowPlay to Record Gameplay for the detailed information.
It is one of the best game recorders for recording professional videos on your PC. You can also import HD videos from an external source. The interactive videos can also be created by using this software.
- Stunning graphics
- Direct link to social media
- Effective recording option
- Drag and drop editing
- Google drive integration
Compatibility: Windows 10, 8 and 7 SP1
- You can easily include animated items
- Video, audio and cursor tracks can be edited individually
- Provides panning and zooming options
- Incorporates webcam
- You can also use green screen effect
- Free trail for only 30 days.
- The users cannot record videos for commercial use in free version
- Very expensive
- Works slowly on large projects
Price: $299.00 USD but it can be reduced if you buy 5-9 licenses
It is an open source game recording tool having unlimited customization options. You can get idea about this software by its name i.e. the game streams can be broadcasted on various websites such as Twitch, YouTube, Hitbox etc.
- Simple interface
- H.264 and AAC Encoder
- Limitless scenes and sources
- It has file output to FLV or MP4
- GPU-based video game capture
Compatibility: Windows 10, 8, 8.1, Vista and 7, Version for Linux and Mac OS X is also in the pipeline
- Easy to use
- High speed performance
- Keyboard shortcuts
- A sharp learning curve
- Difficult to construct scenes
It is a perfect choice for beginners as it is easy to understand. You can also record a video game that utilizes the Direct X or OpenGL technology and share on YouTube with a single click. The size of the window can also be adjusted according to your need.
- Built-in compression feature ensuring high quality videos
- Recording can be done for more than 24 hours
- You can record videos at 4k Ultra HD resolution
Compatibility: Windows XP, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7
- Maximum frame rate i.e. 120 fps
- Two different audio inputs can be recorded at the same time
- It does not proffer live streaming
Price: Free trial, $59 for two licenses, $39 for one license
This software is developed recently introducing a unique feature i.e. RAM Rolling Buffer mode. It enables the user to replay the recording instantly. The buffer contents can also be saved by pressing hotkey.
- You can conveniently capture screenshot and video from browser games or flash games.
- Direct-To-Disk capture mode
- Video Output Format and Codec can be configured with great ease.
Compatibility: It does not support windows
- Videos are not encoded all the time.
- It cannot be run on windows operating system.
Price: Free trial of base version
It is very simple and light recorder. This software compresses the recorded files in real time mode i.e. you are able to record screen activity even if there is less space in your storage drive. The videos can be shared over any social networking website.
- User friendly interface
- Built-in compression system
Compatibility: Windows XP, 7, 10, 8, 8.1 and Vista
- You can do live video streaming
- The audio files can be saved separately.
- Pro version is very costly
Price: 15 day free trial otherwise it costs $34.95.
It is one of the most famous game screen recorders having superb features. The average performance rate can also be measured by using this recorder. You can also save these statistics in a different file. It is also very light software similar to D3DGear.
- It can be used as a benchmark tool.
- Capture high quality footage
Compatibility: Windows Vista, XP, 7, 10, 8.1 and 8
- You can record videos at 7680×4800 resolution
- Frames can be adjusted up to 120fps
- It does not have streaming options
Price: Free version with few features, full version at $37
It is an advanced version of Microsoft screen encoder 3. It has wonderful graphics and live IIS (Internet Information Services) smooth streaming option. The Windows Media video as well as audio files can be produced with the help of this software.
- Screen capture
- GUI interface
- Live template support
Compatibility: Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP service pack2
- High quality playback
- Enables encoding using H.261Intuitive interface
- Less editing tools in comparison to other software
- You cannot export your recordings to Sony Vegas11
Price: Pro version costs $199.95 while standard version is free having limited features
This game recorder is an ideal choice for making commercial presentations. This software allows its users to capture video from the selected region and upload it directly on YouTube or any other social media.
- Drag and drop option
- You can conveniently annotate the videos
- Inbuilt online file viewer
Compatibility: It can work with Windows as well as Mac operating system
- You can develop custom shortcut keys
- Bulk files sharing
- You can run this software on mobile devices
- Files are saved only in MP4 format
- Video recording can be done up to 2 hours
- No free version is available for business purpose
This screen software is specially designed for saving time of the users. It also increases the recording speed and video editing capabilities. You can also add text and watermark to the videos.
- Videos are uploaded on YouTube in a fast manner.
- It provides computer speech for narrative purposes.
- Modern and sleek interface
Compatibility: Windows XP SP3, 7 and Vista
- High quality video resolution
- You can also select the most popular music tracks
- It also has facecam and a video editor
- You can also drag and drop videos
- Professional videos can be created in few minutes
- It is glitch and leggy.
- It requires 10GB free space
- Less features as compared to Camtasia software
What to look for game screen recorder
There are many people who do not have any knowledge regarding game capture software. You must look for the following things before choosing a game screen recorder.
- Option of personalizing the hotkeys
- Number of built-in tools
- How to begin and pause recording
- Number of codes offered by it
- Recording time
- Editing feature like cut and paste
- Custom-made Recording Resolution
- Adjustable video frames
In addition to this, some game recorders also affects your in-game fps (Frame per second). You should also check whether it is compatible with large-sized files or not. The quality of video also depends upon the file size. The larger is file size, the higher is video quality. However, you can face problem while uploading huge size videos as online content distributors hardly support such files. So you must compress your video before sharing anywhere. There are also some recorders which provide a direct link to social networking sites. Thus you should consider these factors also before purchasing recording software.
You can easily run this recorder on your computer if it is updated and has 8GB of RAM. PC should also have two storage drives so as to install gaming software on one drive and record videos on another drive. It is also advisable to use computer than laptops for recording screen activities because laptops rarely have two storage drives.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>