- YouTube Guide
- Try It Free Try It Free
- 1. Make Money on YouTube+
- 1.1 8 Ways to Make Money on YouTube for Beginners
- 1.2 How to Make Money on YouTube
- 1.3 YouTube Money Calculator
- 2. Best for YouTube Editing+
- 2.1 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- 2.2 Best Video Editing Software for YouTube
- 2.3 Best YouTube Video Editor Apps for Android
- 2.4 Best 8 YouTube Editing Software for Linux
- 2.5 Best 10 Screen Recorders for YouTube
- 2.6 Free Online Video Editors for YouTube
- 2.7 Free Green Screen Background for YouTube Videos
- 2.8 YouTube Recording Software for Gamers
- 2.9 YouTube App Alternatives
- 2.10 Best Free YouTube Video Editing Apps for iOS
- 2.11 YouTube App for iPhone and Android
- 2.12 YouTube Video Editor Alternatives
- 2.13 Best Websites for Downloading YouTube Intro Templates
- 2.14 Youtube Banners Makers: 10 Online Tools to Create Channel Art
- 2.15 Top 10 Free Online YouTube Intro Makers
- 2.16 Best 12 YouTube Gaming Intro Makers - Free and Paid
- 2.17 Top 10 BEST FREE YouTube Thumbnail Makers
- 2.18 Voice Changer for YouTube
- 3. YouTube Videos Editing Tips +
- 3.1 How to Make YouTube Video
- 3.2 How to Use YouTube Video Editor
- 3.3 YouTube Video Editor Guide and Review
- 3.4 YouTube Enhancements
- 3.5 Edit YouTube Videos on PC
- 3.6Edit YouTube Videos in iMovie
- 3.7 Edit YouTube Videos in FCPX
- 3.8 Edit YouTube Videos in Adobe Premiere
- 3.9 Edit YouTube videos in WMM
- 3.10 Edit YouTube Videos in Sony Vegas
- 3.11 Add YouTube End Screen and Cards
- 4. How to Edit YouTube Videos +
- 4.1 Rotate YouTube Video
- 4.2 Add Text to YouTube Video
- 4.3 Blur Faces in YouTube Videos
- 4.4 Add Subtitles and Closed Captions to YouTube Video
- 4.5 Add YouTube Annotations and Cards
- 4.6 Add Logo or Watermark to YouTube Video
- 4.7 Edit Uploaded YouTube Videos
- 4.8 Video Color Correction for YouTube Beauty
- 4.9 Remove Black Bars from YouTube Videos
- 4.10 Remove YouTube Videos
- 4.11 Edit YouTube Audio
- 4.12 How To Add Custom Thumbnails to Your YouTube Videos
- 4.13 Add Music to YouTubeVideo
- 4.14 Edit Video Length
- 4.15 Record Screen and Upload to YouTube
- 4.16 Make YouTub Intro
- 4.17 Blur Background in YouTube
- 4.18 Upload Videos to YouTube
- 5. YouTube SEO & Marketing +
- 5.1 YouTube Unlisted
- 5.2 Deal with YouTube Trolls & Comments
- 5.3 Get More Video Views on YouTube
- 5.4 Add Captions to YouTube Videos
- 5.5 Get More Subscribers on YouTube
- 5.6 Create a YouTube Account
- 5.7 Social Media Trends
- 5.8 Social Video Marketing Tips for SMB
- 5.9 YouTube Facts &F igures and Statistics
- 5.10 Make Killer YouTube Channel Art
- 5.11 YouTube Creative Commons
- 5.12 Standard YouTube License vs. Creative Commons
- 5.13 Change YouTube Privacy Setting
- 5.14 Edit YouTube Channel Description
- 5.15 Optimize YouTube Tags/Title/Description
- 5.16 Create a YouTube Channel Trailer
How to Edit YouTube Videos in Adobe Premiere
You just made a few videos, and you want to edit them first before uploading to YouTube. The truth is that you may find the editing part a bit more challenging compared to uploading. However, there are now tools like Adobe Premiere that can help make the editing process easier. Read on and learn how to edit YouTube videos with Adobe Premier so that you can create amazing videos.
Related article:Adobe Premiere User Guide
Adobe Premiere is largely targeted towards professional users, and the best alternative you can use today, whether you are a professional user or just a casual YouTube user, is Wondershare Filmora. This is not only a highly effective video editing program, but it is also user-friendly and very easy to use.
Adobe is well known for having some of the leading video production tools in the industry. In fact, most of their tools ranging from the Premier Pro and Photoshop to Audition and many others have been used in many video and movie productions, including some of the popular theatrical releases of our times. Their latest professional video editor, Adobe Premier can be summarized as one of the best editors with versatility, depth, and power for high-quality video editing.
How to edit YouTube Videos with Adobe Premier
Step 1: Import the Video Clips
The first step in how to edit YouTube videos with Adobe Premier is to basically import the video clips you want to edit. This is achieved using a simple process of clicking "import" from the "file" drop-down menu. Once you have finished importing your photos or video files, you can then drag them from the sidebar and into the editing area.
- If the videos you want to import are already published online, you can start the process by first downloading them directly from YouTube first, making sure to save them as MP4 files.
- The best way of importing videos from YouTube is by using an innovative video converter like Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate. This program will help in downloading and converting files to a format that is supported by Adobe Premier.
Step 2: Editing
The next step in how edit YouTube videos with Adobe Premiere is to start modifying the video files or photos the way you want. To achieve this, click on "Effects Control" and apply the desired effects. If you want to insert some text or words into your video, select "title" and then click "new title." Now choose how you would like the words to behave, for instance, "Default Roll" makes the text roll upwards in the page.
Now drag the text that you have created into the editor area. If you want to edit the text, simply double-click to select it, and it will bring up a separate page where you can make further edits. You can then modify the text, font, and the positioning as well. This page also allows you to set whether the text will crawl or roll.
The final part of the process is to import your chosen audio file. This could be the chosen soundtrack for your presentation. Simply drag the audio file onto your editor. You can then modify how the length of your videos or photos by selecting and dragging the specific photo or video. Finally, press enter and your video will start rendering.
Step 3: Save the Edited File and Upload to YouTube
It is important to note that even as you edit YouTube videos with Adobe Premier, the software does not allow direct uploads to YouTube. This means you will need to save the edited file first on your computer and ensure you use a YouTube supported format. The most effective option is to use the codec, which will then save your file in the MPEG-4 format. This is the preferred format for YouTube and Video uploads.
In this guide, we'll show you how to edit your first video step by step on your Windows or Mac, how to choose a video editing software and community provided.
by Richard Bennett Nov 15, 2022 20:32 PM
Here is a run-through of some of the best YouTube equipment for gaming channels, sorted into categories for game recording, audio recording, and video/webcam recording.
by Richard Bennett Jan 30, 2023 19:43 PM
If you’d like to learn how to make money on YouTube, we’re going to look at 8 ways of generating an income via your videos with or without Ads.
by Richard Bennett Sep 01, 2022 20:02 PM