Best Video Player Apps for Windows Phone
Sep 13, 2021• Proven solutions
If you are using a window phone and are a crazy video lover then you definitely need a good quality video player for your device. The article below includes list of top software tools that are compatible with Window Phone 8.1 and 10. You can install any of these from store and get ready for fun with your impressive video collection.
This software tool is capable enough to support all popular audio and video file formats like APE, FLAC, FLV, MKV, AVI, RMVB etc. If you are a crazy video lover and are not able to resist against trans-coding issues then MoliPlayer is best option for you.
Price: $2.99 only
- It can display all subtitles whether they are separate or embedded. For example: .ass, ssa and srt etc.
- MoliPlayer offers highly smooth and interactive playback option with its 1080p resolution support.
- Can organise audio and video files in separate folders.
- Offers easy and fast wireless transfer of videos from PC browser using Wi-Fi link.
You will be glad to know that ccPlayer does not demand encoding for playing videos and it can support wide range of subtitles. Currently, more than 1.7 million users throughout world are working on ccPlayer. Some of the commonly supported file formats are smi, ssa, ass and srt etc for subtitles.
- Your window phone will be capable enough to play any audio video media file with this player.
- This tool contains lots of codecs and supports top video files like RMVB, FLV and MKV etc.
Quickplay is a specially designed, highly operational, and easy to use and all in one music player. It is well known for its user friendly design with loads of awesome features. The best feature of quickplayer is its ability to manage proper track of videos and songs that you keep on adding on your phone.
- Creates new playlists from song’s folder.
- Users can browse their music collections by the name of artists, genre, name and album.
- It allows fast forward mode for video playbacks.
- Videos and songs can be shared directly via Bluetooth or you can send them like an email attachment.
Video Explorer is a simple, free and fast alternative for the Microsoft Xbox Video tool. This player comes with so many advanced features like folder navigation options, support to long titles and filenames, allow external subtitles and gesture controls etc.
- You can easily play 3GP, WMV, M4V, MP4 and AVI videos in this player.
- Users can select their videos from folders directly and lock screen features assists in easy usage.
- It works like interactive media store.
Here you will be able to access wide range of features for free; it can support all popular video file formats like FLV and MKV etc. Extends support towards dual audio and audio codecs. Subtitles are supported; popularly used ones are VTT, SSAm SUB, SRT and various built in type MKV subtitles.
- It offers speed control feature for playbacks.
- Users can adjust brightness levels, video size and can also zoom their videos with zoom gesture.
- You can directly share your videos from this application.
- It possesses a software based decoder for various unsupported files.
VLC is all time favourite of video and audio lovers because it works perfectly on almost all media devices. The best thing to know about VLC is that it is open source tool that is available for free and portable too. It is well known for its cross platform support and users can easily stream their VideoLAN projects over this tool.
- It extends support to all popular compression formats for videos as well as audios.
- Comes with build in codecs and allows effective media file management.
It is possible to watch all your favourite TV shows and movies at one place using Movies and TV window compatible software tool. This media player allows easy access to entertainment with elegant application that also works on PC.
- It is possible to initiate quite search towards personal audio/video collection and play them instantly.
- One can watch all latest media file formats on this player.
- It is also possible to play directly from PC to the Xbox One using Movies and TV video player. You simply need to right click on the file and then choose Cast to your desired device.
One more free video player with lots of incredible features! It is developed with user friendly interface and is currently being used by millions of window phone users throughout the world. You can access almost all popular file formats on this platform.
- It extends support to subtitles like VTT, SSSA, SUB, SRT and many built in type MKV subtitles.
- Customizable interface with easy to use platform.
- You can access speed controls for playbacks and it offers easy navigation for folders.
- One can easily adjust brightness.
- It allows video zooming and screen size adjustment abilities.
- Offers portrait as well as landscape video playback.
People review that it is only video player that cab easily play MKV video file formats but videos are not so smooth and audio appears choppy. There are limited controls and features but still many beginners are using this player due to its interactive interface.
- Support MKV file format.
- Takes small space in your device memory.
One video is a well known solution for Window devices and it can extends support towards subtitles, multi audio tracks as well as GoogleDrive for easy access of media content. Users can manage their files on remote server using this tool and they can be accessed anytime from anywhere.
- You need not to convert your media files because One Video supports all file formats.
- It also supports controls via gestures.
- Users can lock this application via passwords.