Best Music Players Software for Windows
Music is the integral part of our life and we all love to maintain a collection of our favorite sound tracks. You are also a music lover then you must be searching for best music players to get started with your music collection? That’s great! You are at right page; the article below will introduce you to the top 9 most popular and well featured music players that offer impressive services on Window platforms. Keep reading:
1.Music Bee: (Freeware)
It is one of the best freeware for your routine playback management needs. With music bee, you can easily manage loads of music file collections into well organized libraries.
- It automatically downloads missing metadata from internet.
- Comes with built in ID3 tag editor.
- Extends support to all popular audio file formats like WMA, OGG, AAC and MP3 etc.
- Users can download numbers of compatible plugins to improve its functionality.
- It supports Window platform.
2.Media Monkey: (Free/$24.95)
Media Monkey is designed with user friendly interface that incorporates wide range of impressive features to make playback options easier.
- It can easily handle Flac, AAC, MP3 and many other audio file extensions.
- Media Monkey allows audio CD ripping services.
- You can also download podcasts or enjoy metadata tracking over Media Monkey platform.
- Advanced playlist support along with metadata tagging feature.
- It possesses an auto organizer along with auto tagger that makes playbacks much easier.
- Works perfectly on Android and Window platforms.
3. Foobar2000: (Free)
Its minimalistic design can make every task easier on screen and the customizable interface allows impressive screen settings. Its super light version makes playbacks much easier.
- It supports simple and customizable interface.
- Advanced UI with equalizer support and playlist view.
- Allows playbacks for wide range of rare audio file formats including SND, AIFF< ALAC, FLAC and OGG etc.
- Users can edit metadata over tracks.
- CD ripping facilities included.
- It can read RAR and ZIP archives with ease.
- Works with Window based systems.
4. Clementine: (Free)
Here is one of the most advanced and versatile solution for window users as it can effortlessly manage huge music collection on your device while applying impressive organization tricks.
- It communicates with cloud storage services like Google Drive and Dropbox etc and allows easy playback options to all collections.
- Users can have fun with internet radio as well as can explore music streaming facilities from popular web services like Jamendo, Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Clementine manages wide range of audio file formats like FLAC, AAC, WAV and MP3 etc.
- Can automatically collect missing information about ID3 tags like genre and artist name etc.
- Works perfectly on Android, Linux, Mac OS X and Window systems.
5. aTunes: (Free)
With its clean and organized looks, aTunes is one of the most loved music players in the market. It never creates confusion between menus and does not clutters screen with unwanted options.
- aTunes can easily add lots of folders and media files to its well managed library.
- Metadata based filters can be applied for easy search results.
- Works with bunch of audio file formats like Wav, FLAC, WMA, AAC and MP3 etc.
- You can enjoy internet radio stations over aTunes.
- Supports duplicate track removal service.
- It works perfectly on MacOS, Linux and Windows.
6. Audacious: (Free)
Audacious can definitely work in most impressive way for all your music playback needs. Its highly functional single window type UI assists beginners with joyful option management over screen. Users simply need to add their favorite media files to Audacious library and it will automatically capture all details about tracks including album names and artist information.
- Now playing information is accompanied with spectrum visualizer and album art.
- Users can initiate search for tracks.
- Works for all popular media file formats like OGG, WAV, AAC, WMA and FLAC etc.
- Advanced playlist support along with tag editor, shuffle/crossfade option, and duplicate track removal facility.
- Service quality can be improved with additional plugin support.
- It supports Linux and Window platforms.
7. Winamp: (Free)
It was launched back in 1997 and is still maintaining high quality service record for audio playbacks. This user friendly music player makes everything easy to access with well organized timeline.
- It supports all audio file formats like WMV, WMA, WEBM, OGG, MP4, MP3, FLAC, AAC and many more.
- It can handle plugins and skins.
- Can import iTunes libraries.
- Offers easy functionality for CD playbacks as well as for CD importing.
- It can scan audio and video files easily to manage a separate list that users can access with ease.
- Supports Windows and can also work on Android with easy synchronization options.
8. AIMP: (Free)
It is incredibly simple with lots of easy to use features that every beginner can explore with ease. AIMP platform ensures rich content quality for all sound tracks and its build in 18 band equalizer generate impressive sound effects.
- It contains playlist editor and now playing module.
- Designed to offer all standard functions like equalizers, crossfade, shuffle and useful playback buttons.
- Can play rare and popular audio file formats including OGG, DTS, MP3, MIDI and FLAC etc.
- Supports Android and Window systems.
Everyone knew this name and its incredible service record. You can easily find VLC media player on every window desktop due to its impressive services.
- Basic editor included.
- Supports all popular media file formats without need of additional codecs. You can enjoy MIDI, Flash, FLAC, Real Audio, MKV, 3GP, WMA, WMV, ASF, MPEG along with video CDs and DVDs.
- Can handle encrypted file formats with ease.
- Works perfectly over Window as well as Mac platform.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>