- • GIF's Making Guide
- 1. What is a GIF
- 1.1 What is a GIF
- 2. GIF Creators+
- 2.1 Making GIFs from YouTube
- 2.2 GIF to Video Converters
- 2.3 Video to GIF Converters
- 2.4 GIF Maker Software
- 2.5 Free GIF Apps for Android
- 2.6 Free GIF Apps for iOS
- 2.7 Free GIF Makers Online
- 2.8 Free GIF Creator
- 3. Editing Tools+
- 3.1 Crop a GIF
- 3.2 Combine GIFs into One
- 3.3 Reduce GIF Size
- 3.4 Remove The Loop
- 3.5 Editing with Texts and Effects
- 3.6 Turn Video into GIF Images
- 3.7 Make a GIF in Photoshop
- 3.8 Upload GIF to Instagram
- 3.9 Download GIF from Twitter
- 3.10 Insert a GIF into Powerpoint
Top 7 Best Free GIF Apps for Android
GIFs can present a collection of memorable moments with animation style media files. These images can be created by arranging order of a sequence of stills or by simply editing video files. The most important thing to know is that developing GIF images is an inexpensive option and these files can be designed with light weight file size. It is much easier to transfer GIF images between two users. As so many tools have been already developed for designing GIF images, here we are going to cover few top rated android based applications.
You can easily find so many interesting tools online that can develop GIF images instantly but when quality is the major constraint then we need a reliable source.Wondershare Filmorais one of the best recommendations for all those who want to develop classic professional style GIFs. Here are few incredible features of Wondershare Filmora:
- This tool is ability to process almost all popular media files as it extends support to 150 plus formats. You can easily upload content in form of PNG, JPG, AVI, MKV and MP4 files.
- This tool can convert videos or series of photos to GIFs instantly.
- Wondershare Filmora is a trustworthy desktop application that is compatible with Windows as well as Mac platforms.
- Users can easily updated changes to GIF collections with its ability to modify frame rate, frame size, filters, time lapse, captions and resolution levels.
However, if you want to make a GIF online, Filmora meme maker is your ultimate solution. It helps you make image, GIF and video memes directly without watermark. It is totally FREE to use and no sign up. You can change text size, color and position to create caption when you are editing. You can also put text inside or outside in GIF. Just with a few clicks, your GIF is done. Try it now!
Check this video tutorial to know more details:
Best GIF Apps for Android Smartphone:
1. GIF Camera:
Using this interactive tool, you can easily record videos from your android camera and then get them saved in form of GIF extension. One of the most interesting things to know about this app is its Gravity Lock that helps to maintain picture orientation when phone is following certain kind of rotation.
- It can easily develop GIFs by processing your camera results.
- This tool allows auto focus, flash light adjustments and can manage its own GIF gallery on browser.
- There is wide range of live filters and many other customization tools. You will definitely love to use its bounce effect.
- It allows performance maximization with easy adjustments over frame rates and file sizes.
Gif Me Camera allows users to develop files with incredible quality content for all animated GIFs. It can easily process all image files from your computer to generate Gifs or short videos can be easily converted into interactive GIFs. This tool is well known as GIF editor, GIF Maker and Video to GIF creator.
- It offers wide range of real time colour filters.
- Developed GIFs can be easily shared by email or one can also upload them directly over social media websites like Whatsap, Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter etc.
- Users can also make adjustments to stop video or motion mode.
- The professional version of GIF Me Camera allows users to remove watermarks from images with ease.
3. GIF Creator:
This tool is widely used for creation of GIFs and to share those creative animations on other platforms instantly. It is possible to process animations for images captured directly from camera or videos that are downloaded from internet. Users can also have a preview of all animations side by side so that content quality can be adjusted accordingly.
- It allows users to add comments and ratings for animations.
- Maximum durations of animations can go up to 30 seconds.
- There are 10 user friendly but quite interesting filters.
- Processed animations can be easily saved to memory cards for future needs.
- With GIF Creator, users can easily label or revert their animations.
4. GIF Maker:
With GIF Maker, you photos can find right platform for generating emotions in form of animations. This application is available for free and it provides services to record funny moments from life and merges them on single GIF file with eye catching animations. The best part is that it allows continuous shooting while adding unique animation effects to all files.
- It can process maximum 50 photos for creation of single GIF image.
- Users can customize the timing for each added photo.
- It maintains own high quality album that keeps perfect track of all shared, edited and deleted files.
- This tool is currently available in more than 25 languages so anyone can start working over it with its easy to user interface.
5. GIF Pro:
This powerful GIF animator is commonly used by professionals due to its breathtaking results. GIF Pro is extremely easy and feature rich tool with so many cool features. The best part is that it allows users to enjoy all features for free and never even generates watermark for developed GIFs. All processed files can be easily shared with audience over Facebook.
- It can easily convert all photos and videos into animated GIFs.
- GIF Pro is capable enough to merge numbers of video frames and images on single platform so that a high quality animated GIF can be created.
- It allows users to develop GIFs directly from URL.
- Some of the added features include ability to adjust quality of GIF output, animated delays, and sequences of loops as well as size of output files.
6. GIF Studio:
GIF Studio possesses all incredible features that you may need for designing professional quality GIFs. It is developed with 21 unique animation effects and the best feature is its ability to develop GIF collage. Here users can generate instant GIFs for stills captured from camera share them on other platforms within fraction of seconds.
- It allows users to add animations, stickers, filters or overlays over GIF files.
- Some additional editing options include crop, edit, create and changing backgrounds of images.
- Timing for GIF animations can be adjusted manually.
- It can manage best loops for GIF files.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>