- GIF Making Guide
- 1. Best GIF Tools+
- • Best GIF Text Makers
- • Best GIF Recorders
- • Make GIF on iPhone
- • GIF Maker
- • GIF Apps for Android
- • GIF Apps for iPhone
- • GIF Makers Online
- • Make Animated GIF
- • Free GIF Creators
- 2. Edit GIF+
- • Save GIFs on iPhone
- • GIF Croppers
- • Combine Multiple GIFs
- • Make a GIF in PS
- • Upload GIF to Instagram
- • Insert a GIF into Powerpoint
- • Remove Loop From Animated GIF
- • Best GIF Resizers
- • What Is A GIF
- • Download GIF from Twitter
- • Edit GIF Images
- 3. Convert GIF +
Top 7 Best Free GIF Apps for Android
GIFs can present a collection of memorable moments with animation style media files. These images can be created by arranging the order of a sequence of stills or by simply editing video files. The most important thing to know is that developing GIF images is an inexpensive option and these files can be designed with lightweight file size.
It is much easier to transfer GIF images between two users. As so many tools have been already developed for designing GIF images, here we are going to cover a few top rated android based applications.
You can easily find so many interesting tools online that can develop GIF images instantly but when quality is the major constraint then we need a reliable source. Wondershare Filmora is one of the best recommendations for all those who want to develop classic professional style GIFs. Here are a few incredible features of Wondershare Filmora:
- This tool is able to process almost all popular media files as it extends support to 150 plus formats. You can easily upload content in forms of PNG, JPG, AVI, MKV and MP4 files.
- This tool can convert videos or a series of photos to GIFs instantly.
- Wondershare Filmora is a trustworthy desktop application that is compatible with Windows as well as Mac platforms.
- Users can easily update changes to GIF collections with the ability to modify frame rate, frame size, filters, time-lapse, captions, and resolution levels.
However, if you want to make a GIF online, Filmora meme maker is your ultimate solution. It helps you make images, GIFs and video memes directly without watermark. It is totally FREE to use and no signup. You can change text size, color and position to create caption when you are editing. You can also put text inside or outside in GIF. Just with a few clicks, your GIF is done. Try it now!
Check this video tutorial to know more details:
Best GIF Apps for Android Smartphone:
1. GIF Camera:
Using this interactive tool, you can easily record videos from your Android camera and then get them saved in the form of GIF extension. One of the most interesting things to know about this app is its Gravity Lock that helps to maintain picture orientation when the phone is following certain kinds of rotation.
- It can easily develop GIFs by processing your camera results.
- This tool allows autofocus, flashlight adjustments and can manage its own GIF gallery on the browser.
- There is a wide range of live filters and many other customization tools. You will definitely love to use its bounce effect.
- It allows performance maximization with easy adjustments over frame rates and file sizes.
2. GIF Me Camera:
Gif Me Camera allows users to develop files with incredible quality content for all animated GIFs. It can easily process all image files from your computer to generate Gifs or short videos can be easily converted into interactive GIFs. This tool is well known as GIF editor, GIF Maker, and Video to GIF creator.
- It offers a wide range of real-time color filters.
- Developed GIFs can be easily shared by email or one can also upload them directly over social media websites like WhatsApp, Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook, and Twitter, etc.
- Users can also make adjustments to stop video or motion mode.
- The professional version of GIF Me Camera allows users to remove watermarks from images with ease.
3. GIF Creator:
This tool is widely used for the creation of GIFs and to share those creative animations on other platforms instantly. It is possible to process animations for images captured directly from the camera or videos that are downloaded from the internet. Users can also have a preview of all animations side by side so that content quality can be adjusted accordingly.
- It allows users to add comments and ratings for animations.
- The maximum duration of animations can go up to 30 seconds.
- There are 10 user-friendly but quite interesting filters.
- Processed animations can be easily saved to memory cards for future needs.
- With GIF Creator, users can easily label or revert their animations.
4. GIF Maker:
With GIF Maker, your photos can find the right platform for generating emotions in the form of animations. This application is available for free and it provides services to record funny moments from the life and merges them on a single GIF file with eye-catching animations. The best part is that it allows continuous shooting while adding unique animation effects to all files.
- It can process a maximum of 50 photos for the creation of a single GIF image.
- Users can customize the timing for each added photo.
- It maintains its own high-quality album that keeps perfect track of all shared, edited, and deleted files.
- This tool is currently available in more than 25 languages so anyone can start working over it with its easy to the user interface.
5. GIF Pro:
This powerful GIF animator is commonly used by professionals due to its breathtaking results. GIF Pro is an extremely easy and feature-rich tool with so many cool features. The best part is that it allows users to enjoy all features for free and never even generates a watermark for developed GIFs. All processed files can be easily shared with the audience over Facebook.
- It can easily convert all photos and videos into animated GIFs.
- GIF Pro is capable enough to merge numbers of video frames and images on a single platform so that a high quality animated GIF can be created.
- It allows users to develop GIFs directly from URL.
- Some of the added features include the ability to adjust the quality of GIF output, animated delays, and sequences of loops as well as the size of output files.
6. GIF Studio:
GIF Studio possesses all the incredible features that you may need for designing professional quality GIFs. It is developed with 21 unique animation effects and the best feature is its ability to develop GIF collage. Here users can generate instant GIFs for stills captured from camera share them on other platforms within a fraction of seconds.
- It allows users to add animations, stickers, filters, or overlays over GIF files.
- Some additional editing options include crop, edit, create, and changing backgrounds of images.
- Timing for GIF animations can be adjusted manually.
- It can manage best loops for GIF files.
Frequently Asked Questions About GIF Apps on Android
1. Is It Possible To Create Gifs From An Android Device?
Recording a GIF with a camera on an Android phone is not possible unless you install a third-party app. There a lot of GIF apps for Android to choose from that enable you to create GIFs directly from your phone.
GIF Camera, GIF Maker or GIF Creator are just a few among countless apps that allow Android users to make GIFs, although some of them place limits on the maximum duration of a GIF. In addition, most of these apps are equipped with filters and effects that can be easily applied to a GIF.
2. How To Add Text To A GIF From An Android Phone?
In case the app you are using to record a GIF with an Android phone doesn’t offer text tools you will have to use a video editing app to add text to a GIF you created. However, most GIF apps are equipped with at least basic text editing tools that enable you to apply text layers over the animated GIFs you create with them.
After you launch a GIF app and record a new GIF, you can use the text tool to insert the text you want to include in a GIF and to adjust its position, size, or color.
3. Why Can’t I Preview Gifs On My Android Phone?
Android OS has had compatibility issues with GIF files for years, as nearly all versions of the OS don’t offer native support for GIFs. In case you are having trouble previewing a GIF file from an Android device, you should try restarting it in order to make sure that some unrelated issue isn’t causing the lagging.
If the issue persists, you should update the OS to Android 7.1 or later, because previous versions of the OS may experience difficulties displaying GIF files.
Here you will find details about best GIF to video converter tools that are popular among professionals as well as beginners.
by Shanoon Cox May 16, 2023 19:06 PM
Using a GIF to convey an interesting story to your attentive audience without explaining every single detail on your slides for your presentation.
by Shanoon Cox May 16, 2023 19:06 PM
You may want to give an ending for your gif for a special effect. Then, here this article will show you how to do it with ease.
by Shanoon Cox May 16, 2023 19:06 PM